Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not (48810 Views)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2015
smiley

Okay , so heres another tutorial/trick.

Its not so important & is simple - but can come handy if needed.Okay so did You ever came in a situation that you needed to know that if "ABC" has you number stored in his cell or not.(You & the person B need to have whatsapp) .

1) There is an option in WhatsApp known as "Broadcast list"

2) Tap on new broadcast list.There will be a note below "IMPORTANT: Only contact with "YOUR NUMBER" in theiraddress book will recieve your broadcast messages.

"3) Add the contacts that you want to check . you can add all your contact and check all at once (Thats the good part cheesy)

.4) Once the broadcast list is made,

5) Just forward a Joke in that broadcast list .Results:* who so ever doesn't have your number feeded will not receive the msg, and You will not get a double tick or blue ticks .*

who so ever has you number will receive your message, and you will get double ticks or bluce ticks______Very nice way to know who had saved your number and stalks you

tongue ...This method had helped me numerous times, once my friend brokeup with a girl and they mutually agreed to delete each other numbers but he wanted to check so I used this method,and it turned out She still had his number.Theres a profile pic / status method too but it doesn't work if the privacy is kept visible to all. You can use this method to check people in huge quantity .Hope Ya'All like it . taking out time and posting, thanking would be appreciated cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by zyzxx(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wow
I will check if u av my number cheesy
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
fake
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Doortun(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice tips, but is it worth the stress just because you want to know if someone stores your number or not.

11 Likes

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Sparkle777(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice but what if the person gets ur messge, wont it be assumed dat u re the stalker here?
Is there any other way dat does not involve the person getting a message frm u? Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by ademega(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mmmm .some people will get my private message but won't get my broadcast and I have been wondering .thanks op .God bless your wasp brain
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
zyzxx:
Wow
I will check if u av my number cheesy

lols ..... I do
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sparkle777:
Nice but what if the person gets ur messge, wont it be assumed dat u re the stalker here?
Is there any other way dat does not involve the person getting a message frm u? Tnx

ofcourse... it was mentioned up there on my post . But it ain't really proofed working alright.
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Doortun:
Nice tips, but is it worth the stress just because you want to know if someone stores your number or not.

Might not really worth it according to you. But to some it worth dying for.

thanks fr appreciating the post though.
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by kayultimate(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
interesting
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Psalmwise(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Militaryzone please keep off
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Doortun:

As in..... I Wonder
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very very very unnecessary.
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Dbestmax(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
#aproko move.... wat if d person uses anoda fine for watsapp while your number is saved in a smaller fone...
better still wat if d person doesn't have your number.... wat d hell us your business....perhaps u haven't made a mark in the person's life...I think u should have better things to be worried about

1 Like

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by hardbody: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tolzeal:
smiley

Okay , so heres another tutorial/trick.

Its not so important & is simple - but can come handy if needed.Okay so did You ever came in a situation that you needed to know that if "ABC" has you number stored in his cell or not.(You & the person B need to have whatsapp) .

1) There is an option in WhatsApp known as "Broadcast list"

2) Tap on new broadcast list.There will be a note below "IMPORTANT: Only contact with "YOUR NUMBER" in theiraddress book will recieve your broadcast messages.

"3) Add the contacts that you want to check . you can add all your contact and check all at once (Thats the good part cheesy)

.4) Once the broadcast list is made,

5) Just forward a Joke in that broadcast list .Results:* who so ever doesn't have your number feeded will not receive the msg, and You will not get a double tick or blue ticks .*

who so ever has you number will receive your message, and you will get double ticks or bluce ticks______Very nice way to know who had saved your number and stalks you

tongue ...This method had helped me numerous times, once my friend brokeup with a girl and they mutually agreed to delete each other numbers but he wanted to check so I used this method,and it turned out She still had his number.Theres a profile pic / status method too but it doesn't work if the privacy is kept visible to all. You can use this method to check people in huge quantity .Hope Ya'All like it . taking out time and posting, thanking would be appreciated cheesy

I believe in K.I.S.S....keep it simple ....stupiid.

U failed on that criterion.
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
hardbody:

I believe in K.I.S.S....keep it simple ....stupiid.

U failed on that criterion.

You can Always avoid this bruh...
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by zyzxx(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tolzeal:

lols ..... I do
cheesy
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Samyj247: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tolzeal
i jst tried it now. Bt will d person know that u are the one dat send d mesg?
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Tolzeal(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Samyj247:
Tolzeal
i jst tried it now. Bt will d person know that u are the one dat send d mesg?

Yea...

1 Like

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
I rather use that energy & work on my personality so I wouldn't have to worry if someone saved my number.

1 Like

Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by maddman: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
I like the OPs maturity, despite all the backlash
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by superfelix: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
ok smileyok
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by clemzo101(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
So how do I add all my contacts at once to my broadcast list? I can't find select all.
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by SwTee: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is nt necessary sef ,my baby's phone number is not save on my phone nd yes he is very important to me. what if he decides not to save mine too
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by keandre: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg process too long
Re: Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not by swaggzo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
WHO GIVES A SHIIT IF YOU SAVE MY NUMBER OR NAH? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / How To Stop Mtn Frustrating Adverts/text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.