Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) (9097 Views)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by foyeks2001(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na wa o, see who dem carry dash Osun State...Chai, We don suffer, she look like man
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by GameGuyPH: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529481_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
is an owl also contesting in the mbgn or my eyes are deceiving me?? shocked shocked

When your mother was her age was she even half as fine as that chick?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Miss Abia
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Sirisibor: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

U mean an ostrich? Lol
oboy i tink sey na only me see da ostrich thing ooo#chaii lmfaooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
the power of digital camera coupled wit layers and layers of makeup
smh
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Lordabas: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
GameGuyPH:

When your mother was her age was she even half as fine as that chick?

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas:
she's a combination of both grin
An Owlstrich perhaps! Una no go kii pesin! She fine jarey, na only say she too dey shine her eyes and na f»ckup hair she do!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Lordabas: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: An Owlstrich perhaps! Una no go kii pesin! She fine jarey, na only say she too dey shine her eyes and na f»ckup hair she do!
Lol. I'm weak grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Lordabas: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529481_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

is an owl also contesting in the mbgn or my eyes are deceiving me?? shocked shocked

grin grin grin I fitn't laugh... It's an OWL
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Ashkormissy(f): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Mehn! D only beauty on dat list of babes is d ONDO chick. She's beautiful. Ah no blame dem kano o, wen dem amaria refuse to comot nko? Afi Okwazu naa

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Miss jigawa and abia win it for me. smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by lorRhyMeZ: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2014
Sirisibor: oboy i tink sey na only me see da ostrich thing ooo#chaii lmfaooo

grin grin grin Na person pikin una dey enter like this abi...Dairis Godu oooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2014
banega: abeg oh ma dear, she no marry Jigawa.. grin grin She's only representing them • the state
lmao.....dat ws funny

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2014

lol.....dat ws wicked....
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by adanduka: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Miss Jigawa or Abuja
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2014

grin grin grin o boy u no get part 2. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Akshow: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jigawa is damnnn beeeeeeeeaautiful. fine cheek bone and ebony colour
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by vicadex07(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Miss Abia looks like chris brown in a female body undecided . And why are most of them so ugly. Is this a pageant or a joke

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by londoner: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Enugu, Kaduna, Kogi and Jigawa stand out. None of the girls are beautiful in my opinion, though.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Spartan1203(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
miss gombe. black is the new white. on point
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Na so na! How we for do? Me sef go contest soon... Watch out»»
Lordabas:
Lol. I'm weak grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Lordabas: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Na so na! How we for do? Me sef go contest soon... Watch out»»
Sure i will. I'll be supporting u grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
You be confirmed sure boy! Tuale!
Lordabas:
Sure i will. I'll be supporting u grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Lordabas: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: You be confirmed sure boy! Tuale!
but u know you are too beatiful, shouldn't u leave d contest for the not so pretty ones? shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lordabas:
but u know you are too beatiful, shouldn't u leave d contest for the not so pretty ones? shocked
The beautiful ones are not yet born...Lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Lordabas: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
The beautiful ones are not yet born...Lol
No, that's not true. There were beautiful ones in the past, there are beautiful ones in the present, and there will be beautiful ones in the future. But,there are beautiful people already born, including you. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks... We ll see about that! Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder!
Lordabas:
No, that's not true. There were beautiful ones in the past, there are beautiful ones in the present, and there will be beautiful ones in the future. But,there are beautiful people already born, including you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na miss Jigawa and Ondo make am for mah side cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by dobys(f): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Deeworld: to be sincere, dis is not funny.for comparing a human being wit an owl. And maybe your eyes are!!!
its jst a statement.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by DocAdray(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Miss Abia and Miss Abuja are both very pretty.

Between, most of these contestants look kinda old...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Miss Jigawa wins it for me. Lovely looking girl
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) by horzart(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg, no be most beautiful we dey talk abt?.... Wetin con dey hapen here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEET: Kim Goodman: World's Biggest Eyes / Davido's Reaction After Seeing His Babymama Nude Photo Online [PICS] / (direct Download#) Kendrick Lamar DAMN. Full Album 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.