Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ecwa Memebers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ecwa Memebers (893 Views)

Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church / Ghanian Pastor Impregnates 3 Of His Church Memebers / Did Know: Ecwa Than This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecwa Memebers by seyiphunmy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
any ecwa member in the house(evengelical church of west africa)should talk to me on 08026583243, lets stand up to make ecwa great, seyi
Re: Ecwa Memebers by arramyjay: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
Bless you.
Re: Ecwa Memebers by tpia: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2008
this is one church I'm very unfamiliar with.

I've heard the name and met some of the people there, but still have no clue about them.
Re: Ecwa Memebers by MCUsman(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2008
ECWA chruch is the most popular church attended by northern christain. The only difference with other churches is that they do sing and observe thier sermon in Hausa Language.
Re: Ecwa Memebers by nmadi(f): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2008
Hi Seyi,

I guess you are from Ayilara branch of ECWA? I am an ECWA member. remain blessed. juliana
Re: Ecwa Memebers by princessk1: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
MC Usman:

ECWA chruch is the most popular church attended by northern christain. The only difference with other churches is that they do sing and observe their sermon in Hausa Language.

sermons are not only in hausa mostly in english yoruba and hausa.
Re: Ecwa Memebers by JJYOU: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2008
princess k:

sermons are not only in hausa mostly in english yoruba and hausa.
WAS GOING TO SAY I ATTENDED ONE IN ENGLISH TOO IN MAKURDI YEARS AGO. MAYBE BECAUSE IT WAS IN A SCHOOL/ ACADEMIC SETTING. VERY NICE PEOPLE I REMEMBER. NO HYPE OR SHOUTING

(1) (Reply)

The God Virus / 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! / Loon Of Bad Boy Records Accepts Islam (islam Is Fake Anyone?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.