Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Seun, Cloudfare Is Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Cloudfare Is Back (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by Morotov1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Between 5.28 and 5.35 pm these evening, I was logged in and out while trying to open a thread with the cloudfare error 504 and 502...and server timeout message showing. The cloudfare opened 03 July 2.22pm page.
Please look into it. Just started a new cyber life and I don't want any hitch.
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by majamajic(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes I witnessed it,
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by Tallesty1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Same here
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by dytbabe: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
He knows
*in yoruba accent*
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by spankyflex(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
i noticed it too
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by Matttthew(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Same#
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by Seun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sorry, I was working on the server. My monitoring tools suggested that the site was only down between 5:32pm and (as you said) 5:35pm.
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by Matttthew(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seun: Sorry, I was working on the server. My monitoring tools suggested that the site was only down between 5:32pm and (as you said) 5:35pm.
hope it is now fully okay/back.
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by farano(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seun: Sorry, I was working on the server. My monitoring tools suggested that the site was only down between 5:32pm and (as you said) 5:35pm.
Pls I cannot login with my password any longer. I tried to reset but it didn't work. It started dis evening.#so sad#
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by spikesC(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oga seun, what's happening

You guys changed my usernames

spikes C to spikesC

Spikes C... to spikesC1

I have been begging you guys to change my username for years, now una come change am to something i don't want
Pls, do something about it cos am missing my mentions
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by LogansShadow: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
spikesC: Oga seun, what's happening

spikes C to spikesC

Spikes C... to spikesC1

I have been begging you guys to change my username for years, now una come change am to something i don't want
Same thing here,my username was formerly "Logan's shadow" and now "Logansshadow" undecided ____Seun,I hope it's not something you did on purpose and are planning on implementing permanently.And pls,whatever way you are planning on solving this bug,pls do it fast!
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by tandj: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes that's true.
Even before the shut down,there were days it can indicate error 504 for hours. Very frustrating and annoying.
Never knew it was a general problem.
Seun do look into that please.
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by dytbabe: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
spikesC: Oga seun, what's happening

spikes C to spikesC

Spikes C... to spikesC1

He no go answer u

Broda seun yi oma gbadun ke
Re: Seun, Cloudfare Is Back by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Logansshadow: Same thing here,my username was formerly "Logan's shadow" and now "Logansshadow" undecided ____Seun,I hope it's not something you did on purpose and are planning on implementing permanently.And pls,whatever way you are planning on solving this bug,pls do it fast!

Same here bro, my username changed from Ogidi-Olu to OgidiOlu3. Seun, please do something fast.

(1) (Reply)

I Like This Sahara Study / I Just Came Back. / Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.