Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy (775 Views)

An Inspiring Independence Day Goodwill Message To All Nigerians / Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini In Hot Soup 4causing Xenophobia Attack / 10 YEARS OF NAIRALAND: Your Goodwill Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by killjoy(m): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Wishing all nairalanders a happy 2015.

A shout out to all the people who made 2014 memorable for me

God
My mummy
My daddy
My baby sister n all my siblings
Akhere
Nmeri
Ace
Maxwellonome
Cristnite
Tolexander
Horayce
Leofab
Youngemex
Sowl
Holar2ge
All mods n supermods
Our grandfather Seun
(All members of my Corel draw whatsapp group)
All the girls who are mad at me for kicking against marriage
All the guys who hail me for telling d bitter truth
All nairalanders in Nigeria n d Diaspora.

In spite of d fact that I joined the second biggest forum (Nairaland) just few months ago, they have turned me into a doro-mega-superstar

I pray dat all nairalanders shall live long and happy lives - weda married or single grin...

2015 shall be a remarkable year for us all. 2015 shall bring us success, good health, lyf partners, fame n fortune and all our heart desires.

Whoever says u wud not eat d fruit of ur labour this year, the earth shall open and swallow them in Jesus name... I wish us all a pleasant 2015

I love u all... I love u all... I love u all.....

3 Likes

Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by Sowl(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2015
killjoy:

God
My mummy
My daddy
Akhere
Nmeri
Ace
Maxwellonome
Cristnite
Tolexander
Horayce
Leofab
Youngemex
Sowl
Holar2ge
All mods n supermods
Our grandfather Seun

In spite of d fact that I joined the second biggest forum (Nairaland) just few months ago, they have turned me into a doro-mega-superstar

I pray dat all nairalanders shall live long and happy lives - weda married or single grin...

2015 shall be a remarkable year for us all. 2015 shall bring us success, good health, lyf partners, fame n fortune and all our heart desires.

Whoever says u wud not eat d fruit of ur labour this year, the earth shall open and swallow them in Jesus name... I wish us all a pleasant 2015

Amen bro.....Though this ur mention to me seems really out of the blue and unexpected, but its the same reason I really do appreciate it the more coz even as a reserved and less active member of naira land u still fished me out of ur retinue of friends in wishing me a happy new year smiley. Thanks a whole lot my bro from another mother....may the year 2015 bring more positive ftuits and achievement than we experienced in 2014..... Ciao amigo cabanna grin

Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u bro
Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by Tolexander: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2015
killjoy:

God
My mummy
My daddy
Akhere
Nmeri
Ace
Maxwellonome
Cristnite
Tolexander
Horayce
Leofab
Youngemex
Sowl
Holar2ge
All mods n supermods
Our grandfather Seun

amen bro. May u be devinely favored this year!
Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by youngemex(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
wishing you the same,may the lord continue to protect you in jesus name. amen!
Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by youngemex(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
same to you bro,may the lord continue to protect you in jesus name. amen!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU "KILLJOY"

Re: Goodwill Message To Nairalanders From Killjoy by leofab(f): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2015
killjoy:

God
My mummy
My daddy
Akhere
Nmeri
Ace
Maxwellonome
Cristnite
Tolexander
Horayce
Leofab
Youngemex
Sowl
Holar2ge
All mods n supermods
Our grandfather Seun

thank you and stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba / Is Auchi Still Part Of Edo State ? / If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.