Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? (1986 Views)

Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Beazy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don't knw why nowadays...in some churches all they want is money...some pastor even say that if we don't pay tithe, we won't enter the kingdom of God......
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its left for u to say if its a must for u or not. For me its a must & I have been doing it for the past 4years and there are blessings attached to them Read malachi 3:8-12 incase u say that is old testament matt 23:23 says! Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Understand what that scripture say. That they ommitted the weightier matter of the law which is judgment, mercy and faith that these they ought to have done and not to leave the other (The Tithe) undone which mean do dose ones & also pay ur tithe.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Christians are not meant to tithe, tithing has been done away with the law of Moses.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Truely, a christian is to pay tithe and offering. But nowadays, pastors capitalize on it for other purpose
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun: Christians are not meant to tithe, tithing has been done away with the law of Moses.

Stop saying what you don't know. Do you know the consequence of what you are doing? Where in the Bible is tithing done away with? Kaiii!!!!
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyskies:

Stop saying what you don't know. Do you know the consequence of what you are doing? Where in the Bible is tithing done away with? Kaiii!!!!

I have studied the tithing doctrine extensively in the bible and I can say with all sense of humilityy that I have read and understand everything the bible has to say about tithes. That said it is very clear from scriptures that tithing has nothing to do with christianity and it has been done away along with other mosaic laws. That is apart from the fact that the tithing preached and practised today is totally alien to the biblical version. Also you may wish to read Hebrews 7:5-19 in context. There, the tithe doctrine was anulled and it was described as a weak useless and unprofitable law.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun:

I have studied the tithing doctrine extensively in the bible and I can say with all sense of humilityy that I have read and understand everything the bible has to say about tithes. That said it is very clear from scriptures that tithing has nothing to do with christianity and it has been done away along with other mosaic laws. That is apart from the fact that the tithing preached and practised today is totally alien to the biblical version. Also you may wish to read Hebrews 7:5-19 in context. There, the tithe doctrine was anulled and it was described as a weak useless and unprofitable law.

You don't understand that verse. The verse is comparing Melchizedek, who was a priest of GOD to the Levites, who were also the priest of GOD; comparing how the duties of Melchizedek is likened unto that of the Levites, example, how Melchizedek received tithe from Abraham, similar also to how the sons of Levi receive tithes also, second, compared how a non-descent of Abraham received priesthood and tithes and blessed Abraham. Verse: the less, which is Abraham, is blessed of the better: Melchizedek. Verse 8, 9 and 10 compares Melchizedek to the Levites. 11 asks a question: if perfect priesthood is from the Levites, from whom the people receive law, why then is it necessary that another lineage of priesthood arise from Melchizedek? 12: if then the priesthood is changed from Melchizedek unto the Levites, it is then necessary to change the law also. 14-15: JESUS CHRIST came from the tribe of Judah who are not priests, it is then far more evident that another lineage of priest should come from Melchizedek. 16: who as Christ, is not made under the law of canal commandment, but after the power of an everlasting life. 17: For He testified He is a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek(Psalm 110:4).18: there is therefore a disannuling of the commandment, going before for weakness and unprofitableness. 19: the law did not make us perfect, but did bring us near to GOD.

Without understanding, one is floating. The portion is comparing Melchisedec and the Levites as priests, not condemning tithes. The law in verse 19, 18, 16, 11 and 12 are the general laws of Moses
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by ojimbo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Beazy: I don't knw why nowadays...in some churches all they want is money...some pastor even say that if we don't pay tithe, we won't enter the kingdom of God......
i heard that from lords chossen pastor mmuoka
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyskies:

You don't understand that verse. The verse is comparing Melchizedek, who was a priest of GOD to the Levites, who were also the priest of GOD; comparing how the duties of Melchizedek is likened unto that of the Levites, example, how Melchizedek received tithe from Abraham, similar also to how the sons of Levi receive tithes also, second, compared how a non-descent of Abraham received priesthood and tithes and blessed Abraham. Verse: the less, which is Abraham, is blessed of the better: Melchizedek. Verse 8, 9 and 10 compares Melchizedek to the Levites. 11 asks a question: if perfect priesthood is from the Levites, from whom the people receive law, why then is it necessary that another lineage of priesthood arise from Melchizedek? 12: if then the priesthood is changed from Melchizedek unto the Levites, it is then necessary to change the law also. 14-15: JESUS CHRIST came from the tribe of Judah who are not priests, it is then far more evident that another lineage of priest should come from Melchizedek. 16: who as Christ, is not made under the law of canal commandment, but after the power of an everlasting life. 17: For He testified He is a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek(Psalm 110:4).18: there is therefore a disannuling of the commandment, going before for weakness and unprofitableness. 19: the law did not make us perfect, but did bring us near to GOD.

Without understanding, one is floating. The portion is comparing Melchisedec and the Levites as priests, not condemning tithes. The law in verse 19, 18, 16, 11 and 12 are the general laws of Moses

I understand the passage very well, tithing was instituted under the levitical priesthood that was disanulled. It was meant to partly sustain the the levitical priesthood. Since the levitical priesthood has been done away with, common sense dictates that the tithe ordinance that was meant to sustain it is automatically rendered obsolute. It would be fraudulent to accept that the levitical priesthood is done away with yet retain an aspect of it albeit in a twisted format just because it favours preachers who would like us to believe they now intermediaries btw us and God even when the bible makes it clear that Jesus is the only intermediary and that as believers we are all priests.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Gombs(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Beazy: I don't knw why nowadays...in some churches all they want is money...[s]some pastor even say that if we don't pay tithe, we won't enter the kingdom of God......[/s]

@thread's topic...Emphatically yes, don't mind Kunle grin

Ignore the cancelled part...
The blue part...be careful how u speak about Churches.

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Dereformer(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyskies:

Please explain Deutronomy 14: 22-26 to me. Please

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Dereformer(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
real22: Its left for u to say if its a must for u or not. For me its a must & I have been doing it for the past 4years and there are blessings attached to them Read malachi 3:8-12 incase u say that is old testament matt 23:23 says! Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Understand what that scripture say. That they ommitted the weightier matter of the law which is judgment, mercy and faith that these they ought to have done and not to leave the other (The Tithe) undone which mean do dose ones & also pay ur tithe.

But I have not been tithing and God has been blessing me.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Beazy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gombs:

@thread's topic...Emphatically yes, don't mind Kunle grin

Ignore the cancelled part...
The blue part...be careful how u speak about Churches.
You knw churches of now adays...there is notin to hide
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun:

I understand the passage very well, tithing was instituted under the levitical priesthood that was disanulled. It was meant to partly sustain the the levitical priesthood. Since the levitical priesthood has been done away with, common sense dictates that the tithe ordinance that was meant to sustain it is automatically rendered obsolute. It would be fraudulent to accept that the levitical priesthood is done away with yet retain an aspect of it albeit in a twisted format just because it favours preachers who would like us to believe they now intermediaries btw us and God even when the bible makes it clear that Jesus is the only intermediary and that as believers we are all priests.

You don't understand the passage. Read my explanations again. Paul is comparing the Levites to Melchisedec of old
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dereformer:

For the fact that He has been blessing you doesn't mean you are on the right track and don't need to pay tithe:

"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. " (Matthew 5:45)
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyskies:

You don't understand the passage. Read my explanations again. Paul is comparing the Levites to Melchisedec of old

I read your shoddy explainations but who told you that Paul is the writer of Hebrews Even though the writer of Hebrews was drawing a parrallel btw the Melchizedek priesthood and that of Jesus he made it clear that the Levitical priesthood and it's useless tithing ordinance has been done away with.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by simplyOJ(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dereformer:

my exact thought. In the verses above down to verse 29, you can see the exact mindset of God concerning tithe. From the verses, you could see clearly that God instructed the Isrealites to eat the tithe in His presence. In another portion in Deutronomy or Numbers; I cannot place the chapters now, God instructed the Isrealites to sell their tithe if the temple is far away from where they live, and if they get to the temple, they are at liberty to buy whatever their heart desires and eat it in His presence. I just look forward to the day, members in churches would be told to buy whatever they desire with the 10% of their income and eat it in God's presence in the church. What has been established over time in chuches is guilt giving. People should allow themselves to be led by the spirit to give. If you have a conviction today to give your whole salary in support of what the spirit put in your heart to do, God is able to make all sufficiency available.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dereformer:

continue. I didn't say God will not bless u if u don't tithe but there are special blessings that follows a tither that you will never no if u are not a tither. Infact, the heart of being able to tithe alone is a very big gift & blessings from God that only very few ppl have.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
real22: continue. I didn't say God will not bless u if u don't tithe but there are special blessings that follows a tither that you will never no if u are not a tither. Infact, the heart of being able to tithe alone is a very big gift & blessings from God that only very few ppl have.

Very pathetic and manipulative lie There is absolutely no blessing attached to the false tithing practised today talkless of special blessings.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun:

why all this argument Jesus Himself made it clear in matt 23:23 not to leave the tithe undone. 23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dereformer:

Verse 22: you shall continue to bring the tenth part of all your harvest that your land produce year after year, not just once.
23: And you will eat in the presence of GOD where He will choose, you should bring the tenth part of your harvested corn, wine and oil. Also, bring the first born of your herds and flocks. That you learn to fear GOD always.
24: If the distance from your house to the presence of the Lord is too far such that your tithes are very heavy for you to carry
:
25: then you should convert the tithes to money and bring by hand to the presence of the Lord where He will choose,
26: Any you will present it, and whatsoever your soul desires to eat in the presence of the Lord, whether wine, oxen, sheep or strong drink, that you will eat, and you and your household shall rejoice.

Take note, it is not your tithe you will eat. Rather, it is the burnt offerings, sacrifices and heave offering that will be eaten:
"And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee." (Deuteronomy 12:6-7)
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh." (Deuteronomy 12:27)
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Very pathetic and manipulative lie There is absolutely no blessing attached to the false tithing practised today talkless of special blessings.
My prayers for u is that God will open the eyes of ur understanding so u can understand spiritual things. What then is malachi 3:8-12 & matt 23:23 talks about. You went as far as even calling the word of God lies.

You don't have to refer to my points as lies all you need to do was to bring out ur own point. I tot I was talking to a matured guy.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by emmyskies(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
PastorKun:

I read your shoddy explainations but who told you that Paul is the writer of Hebrews Even though the writer of Hebrews was drawing a parrallel btw the Melchizedek priesthood and that of Jesus he made it clear that the Levitical priesthood and it's useless tithing ordinance has been done away with.

Sorry I say Paul is the writter.

Let him that have understanding understand: "For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God." (Hebrews 7:19)

"(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley" (Hebrews 7:21)
"For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore." (Hebrews 7:28)
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by simplyOJ(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
real22: why all this argument Jesus Himself made it clear in matt 23:23 not to leave the tithe undone. 23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

The law was still in effect as long as Jesus was alive physically then. God seeking worshippers of spirit and truth is also applicable to money. No compulsion needed. Let your committment be to God and God alone. If He put it in your mind to give all; give all. The way we give gifts or money to our parents to some of us who have gotten to that state without expecting anything in return but done with joy and excitement, should also be replicated when we give towards the things of God. The over emphasy on tithing has made our motives of giving criminal. Thank God, He knows the motives of the hearts of men. We have just turned this whole thing to kalo kalo.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Gombs(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2014
real22: My prayers for u is that God will open the eyes of ur understanding so u can understand spiritual things. What then is malachi 3:8-12 & matt 23:23 talks about. You went as far as even calling the word of God lies.

You don't have to refer to my points as lies all you need to do was to bring out ur own point. I tot I was talking to a matured guy.

grin
I see you have met Kunle? Ummmm, u r new to Nairaland, but welcome.... let kunle be, av known him for 5yrs online now, and he is much berra now than before grin

And yeah, we have about a thousand tithe threads, all graced by kunle, with his anti tithing campaign. Don't feel insulted, this is kunle being mild grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Weah96: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2014
real22: why all this argument Jesus Himself made it clear in matt 23:23 not to leave the tithe undone. 23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. Ancient Hebrew remains one of the most difficult languages to translate. Even today, the best experts still have no clue what at least 30% of the words mean. What you're reading in English could possibly be conjecture. Even in English, the diction is unclear. And besides, Jesus supposedly made that statement before he made the ultimate sacrifice. You know, the one which caused the curtains in the temples to rip, removing priests from the intercession?
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2014
simplyOJ:
The law was still in effect as long as Jesus was alive physically then. God seeking worshippers of spirit and truth is also applicable to money. No compulsion needed. Let your committment be to God and God alone. If He put it in your mind to give all; give all. The way we give gifts or money to our parents to some of us who have gotten to that state without expecting anything in return but done with joy and excitement, should also be replicated when we give towards the things of God. The over emphasy on tithing has made our motives of giving criminal. Thank God, He knows the motives of the hearts of men. We have just turned this whole thing to kalo kalo.
don't see this as a argument but see it like we are trying to learn.

Let me ask u this. Talking about the law plz state five of this law u are referring to for better understanding.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
real22: My prayers for u is that God will open the eyes of ur understanding so u can understand spiritual things. What then is malachi 3:8-12 & matt 23:23 talks about. You went as far as even calling the word of God lies.

It's so sad that a lot of professing christians have little understanding of what christianity is all about. Both scriptures you quoted are addressing the children of Israel who were under the Jewish law. The bible makes it clear on numerous occasions that christians are not under the law and that you are actually cutting yourself off from gracing and placing yourself under a curse by trying to keep these obsolete laws. Galatians 5:4

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2014
PastorKun:

It's so sad that a lot of professing christians have little understanding of what christianity is all about. Both scriptures you quoted are addressing the children of Israel who were under the Jewish law. The bible makes it clear on numerous occasions that christians are not under the law and that you are actually cutting yourself off from gracing and placing yourself under a curse by trying to keep these obsolete laws. Galatians 5:4
I am not placing myself under any curse. Yes I know about the grace. For better understanding,State 5 of the law u are talking about then will explain something to. The Grace that Jesus came to give us is to helps us when we fall. Just state five of the law & will explain something to you.
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by simplyOJ(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
real22: don't see this as a argument but see it like we are trying to learn.

Let me ask u this. Talking about the law plz state five of this law u are referring to for better understanding.

Sorry just seeing your reply. Well the law span a whole areas of the Jewish daily life. They are in categories, singling out
just 5 as requested will do us no good. You can still make your point regarding what you may have
in mind. @real22 (for life) see the categories below:

- the Ten Commandments

- Moral laws - on murder, theft, honesty, adultery, etc.

- Social laws - on property, inheritance, marriage and divorce,

- Food laws - on what is clean and unclean, on cooking and storing food.

- Purity laws - on menstruation, seminal emissions, skin disease and mildew, etc.

- Feasts - the Day of Atonement, Passover, Feast of Tabernacles, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Weeks etc.

- Sacrifices and offerings - the sin offering, burnt offering, whole offering, heave offering, Passover sacrifice, meal offering, wave offering, peace offering, drink offering, thank offering, dough offering, incense offering, red heifer, scapegoat, first fruits, etc.

- Instructions for the priesthood and the high priest including tithes ( grin the part I love).

- Instructions regarding the Tabernacle, and which were later applied to the Temple in Jerusalem, including those concerning the Holy of Holies containing the Ark of the Covenant (in which were the tablets of the law, Aaron's rod, the manna). Instructions and for the construction of various altars.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church? by simplyOJ(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
@real22. Please consider the following:

NOTE: Nothing in this is intended as an excuse to stop giving as the Lord leads you to give.

1) What is the tithe?
2) What was the tithe for?
3) What is the storehouse?

1) What is the tithe? The tithe is 10% of the increase, established in Leviticus 27:30-33 as an offering Holy to the Lord. The scripture identifies the tithe as grain and fruit, herd and flock. The tithe is food! An example of the tithe can be seen in a shepherd with a flock of 100 sheep who is blessed with the birth of 50 lambs in the spring. Five of the lambs must be offered to the Lord as a tithe. The tithe was brought to the temple in Jerusalem in acknowledgement and appreciation of God’s provision for His people.

2) What was the tithe for? God doesn’t need the food – God doesn't eat. God doesn’t desire sacrifices or offerings ( Psalm 40:6 and Hosea 6:6 ) – He desires mercy. God doesn’t need us to give Him a 10th of everything – when He already owns everything ( Psalm 24:1 and Job 41:11b ). The tithe was used to feed the Levite priests (and their families) who were required to work in the temple day and night ministering to God on behalf of God’s people ( 1 Chronicles 9:33 ). Without the tithe, the Levite priests would have needed to raise their own food, thereby taking them away from ministering before God. Hence the reference in Malachi 3:10 "…that there may be food in my house". Nehemiah 13:10-13 records a time when the Levite priests were not receiving the tithe wherein they abandoned their daily temple responsibilities to work the farms to feed their families. The reference to ‘robbing God’ in Malachi 3:8 is in fact robbing God of ministry and worship by failing to take care of God’s priests through the tithe of food items. Unlike the other tribes of Israel who were given land as their inheritance, the Levites were not given any land – only a few cities in which to live. God was their inheritance ( Numbers 18:20-21 ). Thus, the remaining tribes were obligated to provide the Levites with food since they had no land on which to grow their own.

3) What is the storehouse? 2 Chronicles 31 teaches that the storehouse is the Temple in Jerusalem. When the tithe was re-instituted under King Hezekiah, the king gave orders to prepare storerooms in the temple to hold the tithe. Apparently the grain "tithe" was heaped up in the streets, which caused a traffic jam of sorts. King Hezekiah had the storehouse built to relieve a bad case of urban congestion in ancient Jerusalem.

Walai I have passion for God and the things of God, but I hate it when persons create fear and guilt in others to propel them to give. There is joy in giving and contributing to things of God when the spirit within propels us to give. God loves a CHEERFUL smiley giver and not a angry sad cry giver. Kai Walai. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Morality Come From? / How Do You Feel About Atheists / 100 Things You Should Know About ISLAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.