Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Use The SPSS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Use The SPSS (2154 Views)

Build Your Career, Learn SPSS For Just 2k / You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often / Project & Data Analysis Using SPSS, Eviews, DAD, STATA Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The SPSS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
hello, guys...am finding it really hard to use the SPSS for my result analysis..especially the student's paired t-test....i donno if someone can help me with dat..apart from dat, inserting the error bar for each variable is quite hard for me i.e. using the microsoft excel sheet....i ll b so happy if some one can help me cos i dont want to submit rubbish to my oga tomoro...tanks alot...

1 Like

Re: How To Use The SPSS by arcis: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
You need to know what your analysis is all about. First, is data probabilistic or non probabilistic? Is it normally distributed or not. How do you code your variables? Well, t-test is used to compare the values of means from two related samples, for example in a 'before and after' scenario.
The difference between the means of the samples is unlikely to be equal to zero (due to sampling variation) and the hypothesis test is designed to answer the question "Is the observed difference sufficiently large enough to indicate that the alternative hypothesis is true?". The answer comes in the form of a probability - the p-value.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use The SPSS by Huw(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
I could not help but notice that you are a student of unilorin from your profile pics...
If you are not sure how to go about your analysis using SPSS simply find your way to the statistics dept. after comsit Area,
You might see someone there to help you, Most final yr student are still around.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The SPSS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
tanks alot folks...realy appreciate d help

1 Like

Re: How To Use The SPSS by benebaby77: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2014
@temigrace...... It depend on what analysis you are intending to use it for.... I suggest you to log to Youtube and search for 'SPSS tutorial' there. I'm of great hope that you will get a clue there....

1 Like

Re: How To Use The SPSS by eGarage(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Have you been able to sort out the SPSS request? You can try out some textbooks for further studies. It's knowledge/application should not be limited to your school project.
I am presently studying a professional course that made me go for an intensive course on it and minitab.
You can get in touch if you need further help.

Regards
Re: How To Use The SPSS by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Can anyone help with data analysis & interpretation? (willing to pay)
Re: How To Use The SPSS by kennydee05(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Acidosis: Can anyone help with data analysis & interpretation? (willing to pay)
yes I can.
you can contact me on 08068218386
Re: How To Use The SPSS by Bishiie(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Contact +2348072146698,  33161CD for Proposals| Feasibility studies| Business planning| Profiles| Presentations| Research assistance (Thesis/ Project)
Re: How To Use The SPSS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Acidosis: Can anyone help with data analysis & interpretation? (willing to pay)

With over 5 years experience in research consultancy service, data analysis & interpretation, I believe I can help you. However, that is if u are in humanities, social and mgt sciences, agriculture. I don't do programming, computer science etc.
Re: How To Use The SPSS by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: hello, guys...am finding it really hard to use the SPSS for my result analysis..especially the student's paired t-test....i donno if someone can help me with dat..apart from dat, inserting the error bar for each variable is quite hard for me i.e. using the microsoft excel sheet....i ll b so happy if some one can help me cos i dont want to submit rubbish to my oga tomoro...tanks alot...
I can help you. However, you might be required to pay a token.
Re: How To Use The SPSS by emmajames02: 12:47pm On Feb 24
Looking to excel in SPSS assignments? The Assignment Desk offers impeccable SPSS assignment help, ensuring plagiarism-free content with thorough grammar checks. Elevate your academic performance with our expert assistance. Unleash the power of precise data analysis while enjoying the confidence of submitting top-quality assignments. Trust the Assignment Desk for unparalleled SPSS support.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / Graduates Deficiency In Writing Or Expressing Themselves In English Language / Employment Benefits With A Post Graduate Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.