Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Evrybdy Porting To Gionee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evrybdy Porting To Gionee (1427 Views)

Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) / Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by Samfilo31(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
evrybdy is running to gionee and am begining to wanda.. soon gionee will hit trace. i luv ma gionee P2 wit de Galaxy S4 stock rom am using... hw abt u
Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 07, 2014
On this custom rom stuff, I'm afraid to coz I dont wanna brick my phone. Can you tell me how you installed Samsung custom rom on your phone please? Screen shot of your ported rom will be nice too
Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by seunwen2(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2014
the gionee p2 is ok have gionee p2 and gionee p3 over here
Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Samfilo31: evrybdy is running to gionee and am begining to wanda.. soon gionee will hit trace. i luv ma gionee P2 wit de Galaxy S4 stock rom am using... hw abt u
don't use the word everybody because what you're saying isn't correct. better still majority are porting to gionee phones
Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by calabaman(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2014
Samfilo31: evrybdy is running to gionee and am begining to wanda.. soon gionee will hit trace. i luv ma gionee P2 wit de Galaxy S4 stock rom am using... hw abt u

You and who mr op?

OYO for you..

1 Like

Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by lawrenceunaa: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
calabaman:

You and who mr op?

OYO for you..
make una ask am
Re: Evrybdy Porting To Gionee by biomedixexcel(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
With their wack UI?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted / Pls How Can I Do Mtm Welcome Back Sim By My Elf / Mtn Stops Xtracool As Directed By Ncc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.