Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? (2814 Views)

Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android / What Are Your Experiences With Refurbished Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by azeez4islam(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
hello people, please what are the disadvantages of a refurbished phone? because i want to buy xperia z online but the refurbished is cheaper relatively. what are the possible demerits?
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2014
one major problem. BATTERY!
orthers. secondary or manageable if u find a fault.
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by azeez4islam(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
runzlord: one major problem. BATTERY!
okay, but a guy said in case of blackberry, it won't be able to Ping,
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by francis247(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
azeez4islam:
I don't think so especially as BB is known for pinging plus I'm currently using one (seller refub.). Moreover, there's seller refurbished and there's manufacturer refurbished, though the previous is more commonly found as opposed to the latter which is scarce but is as good as new.
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by azeez4islam(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
francis247: I don't think so especially as BB is known for pinging plus I'm currently using one (seller refub.). Moreover, there's seller refurbished and there's manufacturer refurbished, though the previous is more commonly found as opposed to the latter which is scarce but is as good as new.
and how do one know which is which?
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
azeez4islam:
false
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
I expected someone to come enlighten us on this topic... Where are the phone gurus na?? M also interested in this topic!
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 3:12am On Jul 20, 2014
THERE ARE NO DISADVANTAGE TO BUYING REFURBISHED PHONES ,ITS JUST LIKE BUYING A BRAND NEW DEVICE, MOST REFURBISHED PHONES ARE ACTUALLY UNUSED CUSTOMER RETURNS AND ARE ACTUALLY NEW IN THE SENSE....THE REASON THEY ARE CHEAP IS BECAUSE MANUFACTURER'S SELL THEM CHEAP JUST TO CLEAR THEIR STOCK...
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2014
runzlord: one major problem. BATTERY!
THIS IS FALSE..REFURBISHED PHONES ALWAYS COMEs WITH ORIGINAL BATTERIES...ALWAYS CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE BATTERY BEFORE BUYING THE DEVICE , BECAUSE MOST SELLERS ARE KNOWN TO SWAP ORIGINAL BATTERY FOR FAKES .
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
FKO1: THIS IS FALSE..REFURBISHED PHONES ALWAYS COMEs WITH ORIGINAL BATTERIES...ALWAYS CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE BATTERY BEFORE BUYING THE DEVICE , BECAUSE MOST SELLERS ARE KNOWN TO SWAP ORIGINAL BATTERY FOR FAKES .

Okay.... please help me make a choice between a blackberry torch 3 and a bold 6
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Whizpeter:

Okay.... please help me make a choice between a blackberry torch 3 and a bold 6
BOLD 6
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
FKO1: BOLD 6

Huh! Why? I had a strong conviction to go for Torch 3 and I heard it has 4G
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Whizpeter:

Huh! Why? I had a strong conviction to go for Torch 3 and I heard it has 4G
TOUCH 3 TOO DEY GET ISSUES... GET A BOLD 6 OR A CURVE 5
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
FKO1: TOUCH 3 TOO DEY GET ISSUES... GET A BOLD 6 OR A CURVE 5

Gbam!!!!! M so lucky.... I got a curve 5 today!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Whizpeter:

wink
Whizpeter:

Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Whizpeter:

Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by Whizpeter(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
FKO1: wink

Thanks so much.... I really appreciate
Re: What Are Disadvantages Of Refurbished Phones? by FKO1(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Whizpeter:

Thanks so much.... I really appreciate
UWC

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Load An MTN Airtime Card. / Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.