Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls (1430 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by xmobaba(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Am sure you still remember her trending offer to boko haram in exchange for the kidnapped chibok girls

Well this time she has come out to apologize to all women for her demand for Boko Haram to take her virginity, saying she was’nt advocating rape and was merely being her brother’s keeper.
According to her, people should not have a misconception about my request to the dreaded Sect, because whatever it is those kids are going through, since we cannot see them, it should be thrown to me instead and allow them be freed.

“Don’t get me wrong, I am not promoting r-pe or pleading to be r-ped as what some people are making the situation seem like a joke but whatever it is they are going through, because we cannot see them, I would say should be thrown to me instead and allow them be freed,” she noted.
“I want to use this opportunity to apologise to all the women around the world who have gotten my fight twisted for some reasons or the other to see this as not only a selfless service to humanity but to fall back to the biblical times where Jesus urged us to be our brothers keeper and love others as we love ourselves,” she begged.

She went on further to encourage girls to keep their chastity as it was a precious gift.

“Maidenhood has its own spiritual benefit. A lot of girls that are virgins think virginity is not worth keeping probably because they are being mocked and called names, a lot of people say virtue, is lack of opportunity. So I am using this great opportunity to let the world know that if you are a girl and a virgin, oh you have a precious gift.
“Make sure you end it up with a man who knows your worth, a man who knows what it means to have a pure lady. It is not a thing to be shameful about at all. Be proud,” she said. click here to read more news http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/07/adokiye-apologizes-for-offering-her.html

Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2014
e be like say pesin don tell am the size of shekau JT

well your publicity stunt worked out well

keep it up

on anoda news garri don get packaging

who says GEJ is not working TEAM#FrEsHaIr

Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
grin packaged garri with foil
Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by yorex2011: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2014
The woman na stew-pid woman... If na basket mouth talk am now dem for don crucify d guy... Retar-dead female angry
Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by stexsy(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2014
as if she is even a virgin..

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by faithugo64(f): 2:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Naija! I love my country
Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by Godwinsilas(m): 3:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Virgin ke? She nor get any hole self.
Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by JEITO: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
No virgin will make such offer. Infact a virgin shouldn't be anxious about s*x. Cos it is worth waiting for
Re: Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls by ideraholuwa(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Virgin indeed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Feel As Tonton Dike When You Wake Up And Found This? / See Rapper Naeto C Showing Goodluck Jonathan A Big Support / Starboy Act, L.A.X Is Now A Master Degree Holder..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.