Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Natural Bodybuilding Foods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Bodybuilding Foods (1044 Views)

True Best Natural Bodybuilding / gjxh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Bodybuilding Foods by harfidutrana: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2014
The lower lumbar awe start to lean back we get tired oh my god first the going it alright take a look do it okay we have one more campaign jumping jacks the last one saying it out get it done in your town glycemate you know I give-up and better not stop video tell without going good my gosh it he's talented have the burning is the core making out don't give up couple of you got it the other toes oh my goodness County his guess what you has it for calories I have earned your calories your money we are the champion okay make sure your stuff right here access let me catch my breath before I tell you anything else check your work email subscription less and follow me on twitter calculate that part of you hey I am ready exciting baler ass today day on network okay that make your hand on the ball uh health of brilliant help position be close yeah I connection huh I up and down articulate get back in ready let big goal uh and that hail entail night told I of yeah I have I'll driving uh and that me I hope I home or on it on it up we're going.
http://glycemateadvice.com/
Re: Natural Bodybuilding Foods by banjicom(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2014
shocked....yeeeehey! Can someone please explain to me what dis guy is trying 2 say. Is either dis Op is a Robot/bot or he is currently smoking some dry weed.

1 Like

Re: Natural Bodybuilding Foods by Doncolio(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Thought i was reading portuguese.

Re: Natural Bodybuilding Foods by Redoil: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Too many mentally deranged people in nairaland. Seun you see wetin you cause.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola_patient In Liberia Escapes Quanrantine And Roams Marketing For Food / Man Hospitalized After His Joy Stick Stays Up For 17 Hours / HMO And The Short-Changing Of Nigeria's Private Dental Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.