Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? (1746 Views)

‘minions’ Spinoff And ‘the Giver’ Movie Adaptation Get New Release Dates / Chimamanda's Novel "Americanah" Is Getting A Hollywood Adaptation! / Your Best Comic / Joke From Night Of A Thousand Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
I'm no expert on Comics, but I'm pretty sure that Marvel's Hulk is indestructible. He's literally one of the strongest Creatures in that Universe, although DC Universe's Superman can easily beat him up... probably.
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by Guykhena(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
philfearon:
Considering the fact that he is a human experiment gone wrong,All this his powers are overrated and over powered..He is just human bro!!
And how about that Girl? is she not his weakness?
WTF
Oh I can see how spiderman edge Hulk,you know since Spiderman killed his weakness(gf), tho Hulk a rampaging beast could still show love and care without hurting his love,but spiderman literally broke his gf in two lipsrsealed ,well at least he did killed his weaknes undecided literally.

philfearon:

Hulk was just an overrated answer to Dc's Superman,..
Oh really? And marvel didn't give him a cape,and didn't make him an alien baby,ya right I can see the similarities undecided smh.
By the way the Hulk idea didn't come from superman but "Frankeinstein",so pls learn to do researches.
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by Guykhena(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
RayMcBlue: I'm no expert on Comics, but I'm pretty sure that Marvel's Hulk is indestructible. He's literally one of the strongest Creatures in that Universe, although DC Comic's Superman can easily beat him up... probably.

You're really no expert in comics.
The Hulk has no weakness,while superman has(kryptonite),and if they encounter in a battle here are things to note.
The Hulk has an unlimited stamina(he doesn't get tired),so fighting him in order to defeat him is a waste of time undecided
And the more Hulk gets angry and annoyed the more he grows bigger and stronger,so when fighting superman(who is hard to put down) would just keep annoying Hulk the more,and as his anger rises shocked it is the end.
Superman do get tired,but Hulk with the Gamma Radiation powering him up that's not gonna happen.
And btw search for the youtube clip of Superman Vs The Hulk and see for yourself how Hulk rubbished superman smiley.
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by philfearon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena:
WTF

[size=12pt][font=Georgia] Oh really? And marvel didn't give him a cape,and didn't make him an alien baby,ya right I can see the similarities undecided smh.
By the way the Hulk idea didn't come from superman but "Frankeinstein",so pls learn to do researches.

Like I said, Hulk is Marvel Comics response to DC comics Superman,and it is an undisputable factor...
They were so desperate to have a character like Superman,they over blew it with Hulk....Check well bro..
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena:
You're really no expert in comics.
The Hulk has no weakness,while superman has(kryptonite),and if they encounter in a battle here are things to note.
The Hulk has an unlimited stamina(he doesn't get tired),so fighting him in order to defeat him is a waste of time undecided
And the more Hulk gets angry and annoyed the more he grows bigger and stronger,so when fighting superman(who is hard to put down) would just keep annoying Hulk the more,and as his anger rises shocked it is the end.
Superman do get tired,but Hulk with the Gamma Radiation powering him up that's not gonna happen.
And btw search for the youtube clip of Superman Vs The Hulk and see for yourself how Hulk rubbished superman smiley.

I remember reading a certain graphic novel where Hulk tried to move Superman but couldn't. I think that pretty much settled the argument of whom is stronger. Another advantage Superman has over Hulk is that he can fly and move with the speed of lightening. Grabbing Hulk and zapping him to Planet Mars in his supersonic speed would be so easy. Better still, leaving him to float around in space in an orbit would be much better.

Superman can always hide behind a lead metal shield in the instance that Hulk in his desperation to survive absolute humiliation, brandishes a Kryptonite in an attempt to weaken him.

Only Darkseid can be said to be stronger than the Man of steel, period.
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by philfearon(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I remember reading a certain graphic novel where Hulk tried to move Superman but couldn't. I think that pretty much settled the argument of whom is stronger. Another advantage Superman has over Hulk is that he can fly and move with the speed of lightening. Grabbing Hulk and zapping him to Planet Mars in his supersonic speed would be so easy. Better still, leaving him to float around in space in an orbit would be much better.

Superman can always hide behind a lead metal shield in the instance that Hulk in his desperation to survive absolute humiliation, brandishes a Kryptonite in an attempt to weaken him.

Only Darkseid can be said to be stronger than the Man of steel, period.
Tell him ooo...
I like Hulk,but he is just overated and nothing more!!
Re: Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 09, 2014
TL;DR: The two DID fight in at least 3 different comics. Superman had 2 clear victories and one sorta-clear victory on points.

Fight #1: 1981 "DC and MARVEL present: #28: SUPERMAN and SPIDER-MAN".

That comic featured a fight between Hulk and Superman.

Hulk gets all hulked-out... but can't hurt or move Superman.

In the end, he's so exhausted, he converts back to Bruce Banner.

This clearly shows Superman winning.

Fight #2: 1996 "MARVEL COMIC vs DC #3: The showdow of the century".

It was a part of this special series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_vs._Marvel

Hulk vs Superman were one of the 5 fights which were decided by fan votes.

Superman made Hulk bleed from mouth and then knocked him out.

This clearly shows Superman winning.

Fight #3: 2001 "The Incredible Hulk vs. Superman". Play-by-play:

Hulk hits Superman pretty hard - knockdown.

Hulk throws Superman high up. No damage.

Superman flies fast and knocks Hulk away, through a bunch of rock. Knockdown.

Superman twirls Hulk, and throws him far far away

They fight some more, no damage.

Both are blasted from the sky with some rockets shot by presumably militarty. Both had wind knocked out of them.

Hulk throws a bunch of rockets at Superman.

All the while Superman tries to tell Hulk they were set up and shouldn't fight. While punching him, successfully smiley

Then Hulk listened.

This one was more even handed but Superman has an edge as he hurt/knocked down/punched off Hulk more than vice versa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Agbaya Making Love To This Small Girl / Actor Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) Shares A Throwback Picture During His NYSC Days / Movie Of The Year- "PARASITE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.