Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1105 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Debonair01: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Hi guys, its summer break and kind of boring out here in KL, Malaysia. So, looking forward to meeting cool guys and ladies in KL.

JUST A LITTLE CATCH THO, KNOWING MAJORITY OF THE CROP OF GUYS HERE, I WANT TO LIMIT THIS MEET UP TO ONLY MASTERS AND PHD STUDENTS PLZZZZ (no apologies).

In other words, i want only LEGIT guys and ladies that are ready to mingle. Lets all get to meet up here and possibly arrange for personal meet ups and fun. Malaysia is really a beautiful country and i want friends we cld all explore and have fun together.

holla!!
Re: Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Debonair01: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
ok... since no responses yet. I wish to state that relationships and contacts people make in life are one of the most beneficial endeavours one can engage in. One of the things that make A-list institutions world over awesome, i think is their alumni. strong relationships and bonds formed while in school goes a long way to position them.

On a different note, Nigerians here (africans generally) have a bad name here.... guys into internet scam, ladies on the streets. Come here lets try and do something nice. Lets have fun, lets effect change....... lets have good times.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lover In Calabar... / I Need A Girl In Lagos / Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.