Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (11926 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Skype Meetup / Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Ib(f): 2:34am On May 16, 2006
Nairalanders in the UK, don't you guys think it will be a splendid idea for us to hook up and meet one another? Perhaps, we could meet up in a wine bar, a club or have a barbecue in someone's garden this summer.

I think this will be a great idea to have some kind of do this summer. Nairalanders around Europe are also welcome.

Come on guys,  lets make things happen!!!!!! grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by hotangel2(f): 4:26am On May 16, 2006
That'll be awesome, and u guys can take pictures too! wink

Wait, this won't work. This aint the first thread like this. You'll see a whole bunch of ideas, but no meeting up date. Hunnie fashy it. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by nike4luv(f): 11:48am On May 16, 2006
great, am in! smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Eastcoast(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2006
nigerians, they would always plan this kind of thing but as hotangel said, they wouldn't execute the plan. every year, my secondary school ex-students club, plan reunions but we have actually had none. sad
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2006
hey!!! that'll be lovely!!! lets make it happen!! im right thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

by the way, we need moreeeeee guys there cheesy cheesy cheesy moreeeee guysssssss, hunks i mean not Ugly ones lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Ib(f): 2:36pm On May 16, 2006
We could make this happen, I can nominate myself to project manage this! If we can generate enuff interest, say 20 to 30 people, we are game! We can use my garden, i live in abbeywood, or we could meet at a wine bar in central london or sometime.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by LondonCool(m): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2006
by the way, we need moreeeeee guys there moreeeee guysssssss, hunks i mean not Ugly ones

Count me in , for the get-together. I no wan see any wo wo nairaland babe for that meeting o !!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by choongtin(f): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2006
yer am in lets link up in lewshiam or something
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by djchronic(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2006
Hey am so down! If u wanna make it like a party , I'll volunteer to Deejay for you guyz. Just provide the venue, drinks, and bare ladies! Your music is sorted! grin

Ya' all get back @ me and let me nno wots up! Merry Xmas

www.djchronic.podomatic.com

www.myspace.com/chronicmix

Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Grizzly(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
Do y'all just realize u woke this thread from the dead?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Rageouz: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2006
hhhhhh, na u b kill am b4, u try o',
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by sakish(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
I'd like to come but How are we going to meet.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by 4Play(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2007
it will be great so I can identify my enemies and deal with them
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by mukina2: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
4 Play:

it will be great so I can identify my enemies and deal with them

angry angry ur enemies will swat you tongue grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hi Everyone, I'm a virgin nairalander. However I do have an observation: Isnt the whole idea of a forum such as this to remain anon? If that sacred rule is broken, the whole essence of stating your opinion is compromised, thereby invalidating the very reason seun put this place together. Your esteemed responses are welcomed.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ ade.f - what are you on about, undecided undecided

Isn't nairaland a place to interract and connect with fellows and naija-lovers, people correct me if am wrong

@topic, count me in. Am in essex, but should be able to make it.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2007
tega78, Interact and connect, but electronically!!!! if it were otherwise we'd all be joining a book club!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2007
ade.f:

tega78, Interact and connect, but electronically!!!! if it were otherwise we'd all be joining a book club!

Okay ooooo shocked shocked

People join nairaland for various reasons, some to connect and interact electronically, and some to meet up socially and make friends.

No one says should interact anymore than you wish to, but no need to come down so hard on the people who want to interact socially with other naijas in their location.

As you're a newbie on the forum, i'll let you off on this one, sha

Have a good time on the forum, and welcome, ekaaabo, waado, nno

grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2007
Tega78,

I stand corrected. I just wanted to force a debate on if folks think its appropriate to socially meet and the truth is the internet will no doubt evolve and part of this evolution is what we have just concluded. Thanks for letting me off ever so lightly, seems like i shall enjoy this forum. look forward to rubbing minds again. smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2007
No worries.

Me sef I be newbie here, discovered the site about 2-3 days ago and am already finding it hard to tear myself away.

Ade.f, browse the site, make a few posts, reply a to few posts, chat online/offline if you wish, meet online/offline if you wish - but above all, have fun and enjoy

But i must warn you, though, this site can be veerrrrryy ADDICTIVE !!!

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2007
Tega78,

I've been here several times in the last year but never register, just to find more information about stuff back home, thanks for the advice tega, will look out for your comments, ese pupo wink
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
Check out my profile page and then check out my last posts to view some of my comments. smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by IBDat(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ade.f & tega78 - swap numbers already now why the longtins!!! by the way wrong thread.

Yes if you're doing this count me in_IB thanks for volunteering to project manage wink
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by bol(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2007
hi
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by okoatiobo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
me - i am not meeting all dis ugly people o.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
IBDat:

@ade.f & tega78 - swap numbers already now why the longtins!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed i have noooooo idea what you are talking about ooo  embarassed embarassed embarassed
ade.f  do you know know wot on earth he means  shocked embarassed
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2007
I haven't the foggiest what this lass is insinuating. She probably thinks we get along, which i suppose is not entirely far from the truth.  However, i don't think that shows in this thread. IB, leave chatting to your elders especially if the convo is mentally demanding for you grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2007
ade.f:

I haven't the foggiest what this lass is insinuating. She probably thinks we get along, which i suppose is not entirely far from the truth. However, i don't think that shows in this thread. IB, leave chatting to your elders especially if the convo is mentally demanding for you grin

Hmmmmmm smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Tega,

hey you--- how r u doing?

I hope I did'nt scar IB psychologically for life--- couldn't live with myself (sniff, sniff)------ IB you ok? Didnt mean much by being mean, I'm not really (not at this point). Apologies if you are offended by my rhetorics---

@Tega you at work?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi there, found ya grin

yep , am at work, can't wait to leave soon, the weather is gloriooooouuuussss!!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by adef1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2007
How's my dear Tega doing today? With all the planes landing and taking off, coupled with this weather I feel like packing a light case and going on a holiday! Where would you fancy on holiday if you could right now?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tega78(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
grin grin grin

Somewhere warm--------------not too hot---------------with lots of sea, sand and less people-----------------like a private undiscovered beach where i can just soak in the rays and watch the golden-amber sunset.

I would probably need to have Bill Gates income to be able to book a private beach. Location-wise--------- the carribbean or oriental asia. yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Strictly For July Guys And Ladies / Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.