Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,046 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role (2480 Views)

8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals / VIDEO Movie Producer Caught Banging 17 Old Year Girl For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by stecy4real: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2014
A movie producer in Ghana as been arrested by the police force in the country after the said man was caught with a 17 year old girl, after the producer promised to get her a movie role, Apparently, the Producer promise to feature the girl in one of the top movies in Ghana. According to information gathered ,The producer went further to convince the girl to sleep with him to enable him put her name on the final list. The naive little girl accepted his proposition and then went to meet him at an unknown location. After enjoying the girl, the producer couldn’t feature the girl on any movie.
This so called Movie Producer is allegedly known for sleeping around with small girls on the pretence of featuring them in movies. The father of the girl found out about what happen to his daughter and then went straight to the producer’s house with Police to arrest him. On getting to the producer apartment they meet him with another young girl. visit http://nd4real..com/ for the lastest news

Re: Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
AFRICAN!!!!! so why further traumatise the VICTIM by making her a public show of shame..!! but wait ooohh this 17yr old odikwa sexxxxy.. I loe ghana grin grin grin grin
Re: Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by stecy4real: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2014
lolz
Re: Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by ideee03(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
loool...longer throat
voltron: AFRICAN!!!!! so why further traumatise the VICTIM by making her a public show of shame..!! but wait ooohh this 17yr old odikwa sexxxxy.. I loe ghana grin grin grin grin
Re: Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by clemzo101(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
I don't believe dis story, u can't treat a movie producer like dat, I believe d picture above is probably a thief caught or something......people shld stop lying
Re: Scandals: Movie Producer Caught Banging A 17 Year Old Girl For A Role by stecy4real: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2014
are movie producers against the law? wait til it happens to some you know am sure you'l do worst things

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Families! / PHOTO!Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Bare Boobs In A Bikini. / Look Carefully And Tell Me What You See(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.