Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Please Help!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help!!! (627 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by blakes2000: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Is Now One week since i paid for My Car from kutonou.... and yet it hasnt arrived. How long does it take for a car to get to Abuja from KUtonou after payment. please help My Agent keep telling me the car is not out yet and that they are bringing them in bulk.
Re: Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2014
blakes2000: Is Now One week since i paid for My Car from kutonou.... and yet it hasnt arrived. How long does it take for a car to get to Abuja from KUtonou after payment. please help My Agent keep telling me the car is not out yet and that they are bringing them in bulk.
Be patient, it is not magic!
The car must first clear from the car stand in cotonou before it comes out then depending on the agent, cars are sometimes moved in batches depending on orders. Timeframe depends on a lot given that the car would drive down right through to the center of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! by blakes2000: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
OK Bro.. Thanks will wait and see. i just called him and he told me the car will be in Abuja on Thursday.
Re: Please Help!!! by blakes2000: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
PoshGuy:
Be patient, it is not magic!
The car must first clear from the car stand in cotonou before it comes out then depending on the agent, cars are sometimes moved in batches depending on orders. Timeframe depends on a lot given that the car would drive down right through to the center of nigeria

Thanks alot. This is really comforting. smiley
Re: Please Help!!! by adanny01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Delivery time greatlly varies with dealers. Most dealers do bulk clearing which makes it cheaper and then transportation route matters too. It all depends on the dealer's integrity. It takes min of 4 days for a round trip. Takes longer if the dealer has so many deals at hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request / The Five Steps To Car Care WASH - Clean - Perfect - Protect –maintain / Street Race : What Exactly's Keeping Us Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.