Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool (619 Views)

Scantool For Cars 1996 Model Up Till Date For N70k / OEM Toyota/Lexus Spare Parts / Oem Vs After Market Vehicle Spare Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool by cocoduck: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2016
I need help here, do I go with Maxidas ds708 from autel or do I buy Launch X-431digun please I need help just your opinions
Re: Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
they are good scanners.they both have their advantages and disadvantages. Jobs that can be done and jobs that's can't be done. If you can afford it buy Both.
Re: Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool by honmusa(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
cocoduck:
I need help here, do I go with Maxidas ds708 from autel or do I buy Launch X-431digun please I need help just your opinions
Autel DS708 is now scarce in the market due to the huge demand worldwide.I just have 1 left in case u are interested .
call @ 08061166316 if u interested.
https://www.nairaland.com/2452516/bonanza-order-new-autel-maxidas.
please don't compare maxidas and launch x431 diagun ,they are not in the same league.
Autel maxidas DS708 is the one of the most successful to and highly sought after high- end aftermarket scan tool in the world. It is so because it almost like using an oem scan tool of all the car manifacturer in a single box .
Autel maxidas DS708 is more than a diagnostics tool ,it is also a analytical instrument ,which is the essence of the name ''automotive diagnosis and analysis tool '' bodly printed on its box.

1 Like

Re: Helpon Choosing An OEM Level After Market Scantool by Kashif(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
they are good scanners.they both have their advantages and disadvantages. Jobs that can be done and jobs that's can't be done. If you can afford it buy Both.

Ha! Buy both? he must be deep pocketed grin

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Your Car Tyre Pressure / Urgent / Advise About Toyota Camry 2007/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.