Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method (7178 Views)

TRANSFORM YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 TO A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 {Screenshots Included} / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by soldierdollar(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2014
in fact, samsung clones could be useless without rooting. Rooting a clone enhances the speed appreciably, enhances the battery life, uninstall unnecessary apps( follow come), install apps which normally could not be installed, flash custom roms. Rooting clones could be difficult and care should always be taken to avoid damage.

It is very horrible, quite unbelievable, and disastrously incredible that almost all the brand of a samsung galaxy clones use the same IMEI!!! I bought 8 clones from aliexpress and out of these, 6 share the same IMEI and the other two share the same too! This could be a problem considering the fact that some ISPs do not allow devices sharing same IMEI on their network. Am going to provide you with two secret ways of turning your Chinko phone into a machine. The first will root your phone while the second will change your IMEI to any 15-digit you desire.

works on:
clone galaxy s4
clone galaxy s3
all galaxy notes
and most chinese phones(not limited to samsung devices)

email me : nwodochristian@gmail.com
call me: +2347068097535
whatsapp me: +447937465805

we do it privately with a small token.

1 Like

Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by soldierdollar(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Available
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by ineriteitee: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2014
How do u know clones? a friend of mine just bought galaxy S5 4rm aliexpress and she was like it's very cheap,could it be a clone?
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by francis247(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2014
ineriteitee: How do u know clones? a friend of mine just bought galaxy S5 4rm aliexpress and she was like it's very cheap,could it be a clone?
Most likely. There are more sellers of Samsung galaxy cloned devices than original. It's usually indicated either in the title or description page by the seller. Price also determine their specs sheet and quality. Clone dey pass clone.
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by Giifted: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
How do u now differentiate Samsung galaxy clone from d original?
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by soldierdollar(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
ineriteitee: How do u know clones? a friend of mine just bought galaxy S5 4rm aliexpress and she was like it's very cheap,could it be a clone?

Pure Clone . Most Samsung phones from aliexpress are clones . it's always indicated in the product description as " perfect match 1:1"
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by johnstar(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2014
soldierdollar:

Pure Clone . Most Samsung phones from aliexpress are clones . it's always indicated in the product description as " perfect match 1:1"
go str8 2 d point, ow cn someone spot a clone samsung phone
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by soldierdollar(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2014
johnstar: go str8 2 d point, ow cn someone spot a clone samsung phone

You need a third eye to spot a clone if you really understand the word ,"clone" . Clone companies have mastered their arts. The original difference in both screen was that the distance between the edge of the screen and the edge of the phone was bigger in clones than in original . This error I think has been corrected in the new phones .

To spot a clone need you check the internal specs . like the camera ain't anything to compare with the original . The sound quality can give it away , all the sensors do not work. . The RAM size might read 2 gigs but the phone lags when a heavy app is installed. The internal memory reads 16gb but I doubt if ur is up to 500mb .
Most apps do not install from Google play store as the android version is different from the one indicated in its properties (4.2)
Android version is not upgradeable . try upgrading even without data connection and you will receive a response that there is no new update .

Well , you cannot use the properties of one clone to detect another one as " clone pass clone " . There are even clones whose properties even surpass the original grin

YouTube might be of great help in differentiating a clone from the original

1 Like

Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by swaystunna(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Whr re u based ?
Re: Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method by CLIQBOY(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
soldierdollar , Please pick your call sir

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte / How To Register & Play Baba Ijebu Lotto Using Your Mtn Line / Who Has A Good Fairly Use Android Phone For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.