Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte (7179 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
hello dudes,do you still remember the 2gb for #200 Airtel came up with earlier? OK many were complaining that it's not fast and all that. Anyway it's actually true because I have been using it for a long time now and I have experienced the sluggishness too. Meanwhile be happy now because I have cracked it successfully and you can now use it to: download,stream online and do anything doable on the internet. Basically you can use the data to download any file rated in kilobytes and it can be used on some apps such as : Facebook lite,whatsapp, and all browsers. But you can never stream with it or download large files with it, but after today you will be surprised. The procedures is not like that of simple server or psiphon, it is actually so simple and what you have to do is: just tether the connection via WiFi to another device and it is as good as 4g lte and can used for any purpose. remain blessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
How is it done
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by TDonald: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
redeyes2016:
hello dudes,do you still remember the 2gb for #200 Airtel came up with earlier? OK many were complaining that it's not fast and all that. Anyway it's actually true because I have been using it for a long time now and I have experienced the sluggishness too. Meanwhile be happy now because I have cracked it successfully and you can now use it to: download,stream online and do anything doable on the internet. Basically you can use the data to download any file rated in kilobytes and it can be used on some apps such as : Facebook lite,whatsapp, and all browsers. But you can never stream with it or download large files with it, but after today you will be surprised. The procedures is not like that of simple server or psiphon, it is actually so simple and what you have to do is: just tether the connection via WiFi to another device and it is as good as 4g lte and can used for any purpose. remain blessed

U mean Hotspot?

1 Like

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Nbote(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
How are u d one who cracked it if we have to tether and use on other devices via hotspot? Moreover a similar thread had been created sometime ago here on nairaland.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Nbote:
How are u d one who cracked it if we have to tether and use on other devices via hotspot? Moreover a similar thread had been created sometime ago here on nairaland.
whatever, I am just here to pass the info
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2016
TDonald:

U mean Hotspot?
Yes
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
How is it done
Step one
From the Home Screen, select the Settings
menu.Tap
More...
Step two
Select Wireless & Networks and then
Tethering & portable hotspot.
Step three
Tick the box next to Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
Step four
Tap Portable Wi-Fihotspot settings and you
can edit the Wi-Fi network name, and choose
a password or leave it open.
Now on another PC or wifi enabled phone or laptop, select your
handset's network from the list of Wi-Fi
connections available
Step five
Click connect and then you'll need to enter
the password if it is protected for the Wi-Fi hotspot. Once
connected, you'll be able to surf the web
using the handset's 3G or 4G connection to.
your heart's content. basically the phone with data must have its mobile hotspot turned on while the other phone must have its WiFi turned on.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Milliano007(m): 3:09am On Jul 07, 2016
good morning bros....pls can any one help me out with Airtel psiphone surf...does it download at all?...pls help me out dis is my WHATSAPP no. 07065747058
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by elvision1(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Am not sure this will just by hotspot tethering. But will give it a try though
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by kadzin(m): 4:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Woss wobi, shey na 3g or edge u go put the tethering fa cos i dunno how a device on edge abi 2g de ni will deliver a 3g or 4g connection. Enlightenment my sensibility

2 Likes

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by zeberebe: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2016
R u sure?
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by zeberebe: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
R u sure?
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Nbote(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2016
redeyes2016:
whatever, I am just here to pass the info

U were jus here to lay claims to being d one who "cracked" it..

1 Like

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by JesusmyGod1: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Nbote:

U were jus here to lay claims to being d one who "cracked" it..
shut up
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Nbote(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
shut up

I'm surprised u're in here after starting a so-called campaign to boycott dis particular plan and report d network lol....
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by STPEACE10: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2016
nevertheless, it didn't work for me.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by hardcorevin(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
loz...see hackers...rubish,nt working.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Obas101(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Chai Oga. U don't mean it 4g?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Ikenna17(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Can anyone verify that it works?
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by kecee99(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
redeyes2016:
Step one
menu.Tap
More...
Step two
Step three
Step four
connections available
Step five
your heart's content. basically the phone with data must have its mobile hotspot turned on while the other phone must have its WiFi turned on.
All this wahala, just to browse.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
I am more than serious, on my phone I can't download a file of more than 999kb with this. but once I tether it , my download becomes unlimited and faster
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by omo17(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2016
redeyes2016:
I am more than serious, on my phone I can't download a file of more than 999kb with this. but once I tether it , my download becomes unlimited and faster

Is it the same as sharing it through hotspot?
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Rexyl(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
redeyes2016:
Step one
menu.Tap
More...
Step two
Step three
Step four
connections available
Step five

you mean the speed can be improved by tethering. My subscription has been there for almost a month downloading and uploading nothing
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wait oo, this plan only works if you network is 2g,so what you're saying is tether from phone to laptop with 2g connection and it'll automatically turn to 4g? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
kadzin:
Woss wobi, shey na 3g or edge u go put the tethering fa cos i dunno how a device on edge abi 2g de ni will deliver a 3g or 4g connection. Enlightenment my sensibility
if you know how to create a hotspot, try it n see for yourself.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
omo17:

Is it the same as sharing it through hotspot?
yes
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Wait oo, this plan only works if you network is 2g,so what you're saying is tether from phone to laptop with 2g connection and it'll automatically turn to 4g? grin grin

A trial will convince you.©
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by redeyes2016(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rexyl:

you mean the speed can be improved by tethering. My subscription has been there for almost a month downloading and uploading nothing
that is what I meant.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by Jimwalex(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't know about others but honesty i have been using mine for almost a month now without any problem whatsoever.. I stream,download and browse without issues. Although i am using Tecno L8plus,I don't know if there is anything in the phone that makes me be able to use it without any issue..still trying to find out why i have been enjoying mine because all the people i recommended the plan to that are not using my kind of phone have been complaining.
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by omo17(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
redeyes2016:
that is what I meant.
Bro,d stuff is not working,Infact d moment u put on hotspot on d phone u are usin as hotspot,everything changes to 3g,d reply is u av zero data.av tried it nw.

Modified,it actually work but still slow
Re: Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte by chika11sydney(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
will the data still be deducted from plan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Root Your Samsung Clones- Easy Method / Nairaland Among 5 Biggest Forums On The Internet And What They Earn / One Touch Connection(failed To Established Network Connection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.