Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Live Music/performances Better Than Listening To Mp3s? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Live Music/performances Better Than Listening To Mp3s? (499 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Music/performances Better Than Listening To Mp3s? by Elsuizzanne(f): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2014
I don't know 'bout y'all...I perfer listening to my mp3s and music videos to live performances,I wouldn't want to go to a show to see or listen to davido's old man voice self exaulting himself or olamide's thick voice or see tiwa savage dance with her always present side kicks...don't get me wrong,they are great artises and I love their music but I prefer listening to my mp3player to live performances....#JustSaying.

(1) (Reply)

Get Gospel Music/video On Your Phone Easily / Yemi Alade - K-I-S-S-I-N-G [prod. By Fliptyce] / Free Show At Presidential Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.