Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Sat Examination! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sat Examination! (968 Views)

National Common Entrance Examination And Lagos State Environmental Sanitation / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? / WAEC Examination Leakage Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sat Examination! by niyidrums(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, please i need someone to advice me over this issue.
In year 2007, i got 2 scholarships to study abroad but after being admitted i was told to tender my SAT examination. But i've not even sat for the examination for once before. And what i was told was to go and sit for the exam before i can fully be admitted.
And to my surprise, when i went for the information over the examination, i was told that the exam will cost me nothing less than 45 thousand naira which is just like a million presently.
so, what do you got to say about the examination if u've once sat for it before.
i need such person to answer this questions
1) is it a difficult exam?
2) do we have encouraging percentage that pass the exam?

thanks Nairalanders,
Re: Sat Examination! by keyne(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
it is easy if u rid hard.for more info chat me up at @yahoo.com
Re: Sat Examination! by Dclique(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
Sat isnt too common in nigeria unlike in the US.
Re: Sat Examination! by nwosas(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2008
It is a hard and easy exam. Easy in d sense dat d questns r cheap but technical, and hard in d sense dat d time allocated 4 each paper is too too small. U can imagine a math paper of 30 questions havin a 31 or 32 mins time. But dnt worry just read hard, i went 4 a three mnths tutorial b4 d exam, nt dat it is a must it depends on u. U can contact me on my mail: ifesco4real@yahoo.com or 08037833016.
Re: Sat Examination! by BADLEE: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2008
sat examination is not that hard, they are cheap questions but always be conciouse of time, to minimise your cost you should register online for the examination, beside you should take the examination serious, at the embassy, the consular would request to see your score and it is a very important factor to your visa issuance. good luck.
Re: Sat Examination! by BADLEE: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2008
you can also search about it in wikipedia.org, that will give you every information you need about it,

(1) (Reply)

At Last: I Made It! / Beauty Pageant / The Maritime Greenwich Colledge Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.