Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV (3071 Views)

Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. / Saheed Balogun: If I Wasn't Married I Would Have 600 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
I have an Idea, a Money making Idea that would increase Dstv subcribbers and help regain their lost ones, i would like to sell this money making idea to Dstv- multichioce, but need serious advice on -
how do i go about it, how can i contact them, and what should i do ?
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by prof800(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
shumuel: I have an Idea, a Money making Idea that would increase Dstv subcribbers and help regain their lost ones, i would like to sell this money making idea to Dstv- multichioce, but need serious advice on -
how do i go about it, how can i contact them, and what should i do ?
In three steps:-

-Make sure your idea is well 'packaged': It should be well researched. It should be in formal presentation format (powerpoint).
Make sure you're well packaged too and prepared to answer questions.
It is more adviceable to go in the name of an organization. Probably your registered company name. (Say shumuel business solutions ltd). It is called 'packaging'.

-Rehearsing your presentation is essential: They want to know why your idea is needed and you are going to convince them to buy into it. You might want to be prepared.

-Then finally contact multichoice: You can send a mail to enquiries@ multichoice.co.za but know that they recieve numerous emails daily, so be patient for a reply.
PLUS: If there is no reply, you can visit their office:
3, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Multichoice Plaza, Gra, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. (note: It's better you know somebody there you can romance, who'll put you through on the right people to contact)
OR visit:
1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street;
Victoria Island, Lagos State
1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788
Fax 01 270 3256
e-mail: dstv@nigeria.multichoice.co.za
e-mail: dstv@mwebnigeria.com

Submit your presentation and hope for the best.

---goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thanks so much @ Prof800
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by sainty2k3(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oya now, tell me the idea, I will help u tell them.lol
Anyway, my fear with the advice above is that they might take ur idea, modify it and use it behind u, with little or no compensation, what of they tell u they are already thinking aboutr it before now.
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
sainty2k3: Oya now, tell me the idea, I will help u tell them.lol
Anyway, my fear with the advice above is that they might take ur idea, modify it and use it behind u, with little or no compensation, what of they tell u they are already thinking about it before now.

datz my fear cos it has happened to me with Globacom bfor, datz wat diz big companies do, they ask for ur proposal and later tell you they dont like it or they r already tinking about and was going to launch it to the public after one month of ur coming or they would sell it to another company so you wont have d rights to sue them, i don tire for Nigeria o.
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by sainty2k3(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
shumuel:

datz my fear cos it has happened to me with Globacom bfor, datz wat diz big companies do, they ask for ur proposal and later tell you they dont like it or they r already tinking about and was going to launch it to the public after one month of ur coming or they would sell it to another company so you wont have d rights to sue them, i don tire for Nigeria o.
The best way is to give such am idea as an insider, may be a staff, den u can gain promotion and others goodies
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
sainty2k3:
The best way is to give such am idea as an insider, may be a staff, den u can gain promotion and others goodies

but am not a staff and if i do share it with a staff He/she might forget me when the Promotion and goddies come.
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by Briareos(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
prof800:

It is more adviceable to go in the name of an organization. Probably your registered company name. (Say shumuel business solutions ltd). It is called 'packaging'.
This is a gold mine as far as advices are concerned. Don't take it lightly.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by yxizzy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
What about selling to M-net, do u think they will buy?
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
yxizzy: What about selling to M-net, do u think they will buy?

i already contacted MultiChioce waiting for reply so i can make my next move.
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by yxizzy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
shumuel:

i already contacted MultiChioce waiting for reply so i can make my next move.

Ok, pls let me know if they contact u. We can chat on whatsap.
Re: Help! I Have An Idea I Would Like To Sell To DSTV by shumuel(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
yxizzy:

Ok, pls let me know if they contact u. We can chat on whatsap.

they have'nt yet but i'll let you know when they do, my whatsapp is havn problem for now cant access it

(1) (Reply)

My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay / Meet The Daughter Of Senator Grace Bent In This Year Bbnaija / Movie Lover: The Umbrella Academy Season Two Will Be Out On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.