Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech (1711 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) / Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by BsBlog: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Toolz and boo, Capt Tunde Demurin are yet to do the proper wedding thingy but they seem to be on the road..Lol!! Trust me to always bring you the gist and scoop fast fast! I woke up today to a phone call from someone coded saying the two loved up celebrities who are presently in Marrakech, Morocco to celebrate toolz birthday are sizzling things up secretly. They said Tunde gave a her a huge birthday surprise by proposing to her, ofcourse she said YES jumping and blushing..I hear she is still in shock. The EME ceo also took to his instagram to send a beautiful shout out to his new fiancee. The new couples are yet to release any official picture or statement but I hear the wedding will be soon and ofcourse coded..
New engaged sexy toolz excitedly shared some eye candy photos. The highlight of the photos she shared is the one of her showing off her toned bod.. So atlast her workout is having a great effect on her physique..
Big congrats guys...xoxoxoxo

Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by Airforce1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Congrats to them

First to comment
Sometimes I surprise myself cheesy
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by ifex370(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
hu be tools?
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
IF TRUE

CONGRATZ TO TOOLZ&TUNDE cheesy

TOOLZ DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME THE INVITATION CARDwink
FROM UR DISTANT FRIEND dhammygwink

1 Like

Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
ifex370: hu be tools?

Toolz is the only babe in 9ja that got d tools grin cheesy
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by axortedbabe(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
I bn tink say I dun hear dis their engagement before.. hw many times..
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by Tval(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
When is the marriage coming up since she has accepted his proposal?
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
they are irritants
Re: Bsb Exclusive: Capt Demurin Proposes To Toolz On Her Birthday In Marrakech by idupaul: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Has he divorced his first wife?

(1) (Reply)

Actor, John Travolta Addresses Ex-pilot Gay Sex Claims For The First Time / Married Nollywood Naughty Actor Aremu Afolayan Grabbed A Lady’s Bo-obs At A Part / Check Out Seyi Shay’s LOVELY Multi-coloured Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.