Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story (814 Views)

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by great664(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hypertrichosis is an abnormal amount of hair growth over the body and face Jesús Aceves is a Mexican man who suffers from this disease called "Hypertrichosis" since his childhood.

Extensive cases of hypertrichosis have informally been called werewolf syndrome because the appearance is similar to that of werewolf.

The Mexican man, referred to as Chuy by his family, tells his story about the decease, people all around him and his inner self-perception.
Chuy, The Wolf Man

"My name is Jesus. My family calls me Chuy. As a boy in my village of Loreto, Zakatekas… they called me "The Little Wolf". Now they call me "The Wolf Man". Sometimes people ask me why I look this way. "God made me this way," I reply. "Only God knows."

What do I have in common with wolves? I went to see them in the Cahpultepec Zoo…and concluded the following: Both of our faces are covered in hair and we both lived trapped. Them in the zoo, and me in this body.

At least wolves treat me the same as they treat other humans. That night on my way home on the metro people stared and shouted things at me. I try to ignore them but sometimes it’s hard. I want to be left in peace, but I don’t want to be left alone. I want them to notice me, but I want to pass unnoticed. I am the opposite of the invisible. I am the visible."

The short documentary was put together by Aridjis who said it is the only such portrait in history. She explained:"It was important to me as a filmmaker to give them a voice and let them tell their stories, and to document the challenges they face in their daily lives. Only fifty or so cases of congenital hypertrichosis have been recorded in history, and in Chuy’s family, from his deceased ancestors down to his 6-month-old nephew Derian, there have been 30 cases thus far."

More Pics here http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/werewolf-man-tells-his-story.html

Re: Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by loamzy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oops
Re: Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by DocAdray(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jizos!!!
Re: Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by great664(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
DocAdray: Jizos!!!
do u mean Jesus in Pidgin?
Re: Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by zeb04(f): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please he should be left in peace. I feel so sad,why should pple shout and throw things at me...that is just not right and they should be arrested. undecided

He has the right to a peaceable life all those bloody maggot should respect that.
Re: Photo/video: Werewolf Man Tells His Story by great664(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: Please he should be left in peace. I feel so sad,why should pple shout and throw things at me...that is just not right and they should be arrested. undecided

He has the right to a peaceable life all those bloody maggot should respect that.
thanks! What a wonderful heart u got, I can see u feel his pain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

q / Davido Or Wizkid: Who’s The Better & Bigger Artiste? / Naeto C Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Daughter..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.