Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group (52501 Views)

World's Richest Terrorist Group ISIS Vows To Bomb Qatar In 2022 If ... / Boko Haram Makes List Of World’s Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / The 7 World Richest Terrorist group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by eneji50(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
What of d christian terrorist groups,dat are nt mention here,e.g The lord salvation army,that is trainning millionz of children in terrorism, as far as terrorism is concern the muslim did nt even cover upto 5% of word terrorist attacks,the so called islamic terrorist groups,where jus been elevated by the americans and the media jus to tarnish the image of muslims,because dey knw d muslim are very weak in termz of media,so dont mke conclussions base on wat u see on CNN,BBC even al jezeera,As far as terrorism is concern George bush is the greatest terrorist of this era,pple talk of Usama and saddam hussein,How many people talk about the over 500,000 children killed in afghanistan, the over 200,000 people killed in iraq, by George bush,pls before we say things against one another lets try to verify every information we come across

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
jinha: Okay

mubix: [/quote]

osram:
m in

luvlyoracle: importation

Yungmilio2:

[quote author=mcevans1]I am interested cheesy

cool visit http://blazetainment..com/2014/07/how-to-earn-up-t0-100000-naira-monthly.html for more details cool
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by PenSniper: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Issokay...pls which bank sells their recruitment form/scratch card ? I wouldn't mind working in their Treasury/Audit/Financial dept - i studied Finance...hehe

Before you apply, i advise you to change your names to something like Buharimullah Shettimadeen Aregbemujaheed or else you will be made a collateral damage.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by coache(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Kay512: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Stonerobaba: But why is it that all these terrorist groups have one or two links with ISLAM? Dont we have the ones related to other religions? its so sad lipsrsealed

The lord salvation army
Far right
Ku Klux klan
But relax, they won't be mentioned by the media.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by donnish(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
shocked
Kachisbarbie: wetin you dey interested in ... the job abiiii.. Lol : bf for (boyfriend) or ....? tongue
Bf(banking and finance o)
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Proffdada: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Promhize: Hmm, islam is very rich grin
from the blood and tears of the innocent
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Proffdada: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dcmg: By the time babangida,buhari,sanusi,atiku and co are succesful in taking Islamic banking to every nooks and corners of nigeria,boko republic will be richer than Nigeria
yeah,they'll be banking with cowries since they don't want western tech of mint currencies
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: some are even richer than some countries

over here in naija we have

pee dee pee ....$550 million

hey pee see.......$450 million

FTC
Lmao!!thanks Jare I temporarily forgot my target...

if interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by adexrocque(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Davgwen: In conlusion,all of them originated frm islam

thank you.
including the FARC and IRA .. i don't know when pple will stop being illogical and foolish.

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by neyoblaize: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2014
In response to the last comment, i would av say u need to still sit and learn cos we re all praying for a peaceful nation not to go to another country and fights. Don't u know that' going to be war within two country. Let me tell u the work of elite is to reduce the population of the world. Let's pray to God to guide us in all circumstance and touch the heart of the evil doers.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Lasunnaira(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
sakaguchi: Please! ISIS is calling on all Muslims all over the world to go to Syria and Iraq to fight for Allah and the new Caliph. I pray all Nigerian Muslims heed to this call and go and fight for Allah faraway from here so that the we can sleep in peace here. I don't think one can mention 10 Islamic countries that doesn't have an obtrusive security challenge. Haba! Go to Syria joor!

u're d funniest man on nairaland. still laughin
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Bokoharam: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
One can clearly see where our monies from CBN donated to various institutions (N10BN to Uthman Dan Fodio Uni; N4Bn BUK; N1Bn to a political party, N100m and N80Bn contract to allies) is taken to. There is God ooo!
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Bokoharam: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
eneji50: What of d christian terrorist groups,dat are nt mention here,e.g The lord salvation army,that is trainning millionz of children in terrorism, as far as terrorism is concern the muslim did nt even cover upto 5% of word terrorist attacks,the so called islamic terrorist groups,where jus been elevated by the americans and the media jus to tarnish the image of muslims,because dey knw d muslim are very weak in termz of media,so dont mke conclussions base on wat u see on CNN,BBC even al jezeera,As far as terrorism is concern George bush is the greatest terrorist of this era,pple talk of Usama and saddam hussein,How many people talk about the over 500,000 children killed in afghanistan, the over 200,000 people killed in iraq, by George bush,pls before we say things against one another lets try to verify every information we come across

Really? Interesting!
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Lantean(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2014
adexrocque: including the FARC and IRA .. i don't know when pple will stop being illogical and foolish.

@adexrocque:
The world will never run out of such foolish people...
It's funny how they think they're nothing like terrorist.
News flash BOZOs(all foolish people)..... the level of your intelligence portrays you as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Whites And Alcoholism(a Pictorial Tribute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.