Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Must Confess - It Was An Explosive Experience! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Must Confess - It Was An Explosive Experience! (584 Views)

Free Surefire Explosive Secrets To Fast Track Your Export And Import Business / I Must Take Up The Challenges / I Must Steal If I Get Paid Less Than N1k Per Days From you sir, so pay me N1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Confess - It Was An Explosive Experience! by modnd3(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2014
I was Privilege to attend ‘The Platform Enterprise’ ‪#‎ThePlatformEnterprise‬ - An Intelligent Initiative of The Platform Nigeria, powered by Covenant Christian Centre, Lagos.

The day before the event, I had a long beautiful and busy day, and needed to rest pretty well. But I checked my schedule for the next day and was reminded of this program. Not minding the rain on the day of the event, I quickly hit the road.

My original aim of attending the program is to learn more about The Principles for Starting and Developing an Enterprise in Nigeria
* Understanding The Present Economic Climate in Nigeria, It’s Trends and Opportunities.
* How To Grow A Business
* Understanding The Power of Branding and Marketing.
Which as taught by the speakers Dr. Doyin Salami, Dr. Anil K. Gupta and Leke Alder respectively.

I was pleased to hear as agriculture was emphasized as a major player in the economy and how young people need to tap into the business of Agriculture.

Although the system is not well set for local and indigenous farm business in Nigeria, that’s why we have these foreign companies taken advantage of the situation.

Like an instance where a foreign company in Nigeria travels all the way to China to buy tomatoes and processes it into sachets and tins and sell these products all over West Africa.

What about the manufacturing sector, where Nigeria Import and Imports virtually almost everything, allowing the foreign manufacturers to make billion of Dollars on our economy.

They also talked about the part that all our Cars are imported and how the government is slow to take action in seeing the automobile industry come to life.

I don’t want go ahead to blame these Hopeless Politicians who have turned this Great Nation into their personal business, with their lack of Vision and wicked leadership. One thing I know, they don’t know what is coming for them………

As the event went on, I was shocked to know that the Brand Logo value of Apple Computer is worth more than the GDP of Morocco, North Africa. Now, I did not say the whole Apple Company, I said the Logo alone……….Too Bad.
Plus other sad news about African countries.

I also saw how Corporations in the United States and Europe have turned themselves into Multi-Billion Dollar Business and how they are exploring and exploiting opportunities all over the world.

Now the big question is; China and India have been able to take actions that have turned them into major industrialization and manufacturers in the economy.
What has and is Happening to this Great Nigeria?

I’m sure couple of young and old people in Nigeria have had it to the extreme, that some now have Bachelor, Masters and even PHD in ‘Discussing How Bad The County Is’

You may be tempted to ask me what’s my take on the subject matter, I will tell you.

Don’t Give Up! – Never Give Up!

No matter what you studied in school, have a basic craft skill, even in Agriculture, (or plumbing)
The time is coming when you’ll be very grateful you did.

I would like to thank all Nigerians Living at home or Abroad that have contributed positively to this Nation, and also to use this medium to advise those abroad to start moving their businesses into the country, before the market becomes saturated.

As Nigeria is currently the 'Largest Economy' in Africa, still developing, but full of potentials.

Nigeria is very important to Investment opportunities in Africa and to the world at large, Knowing it is the biggest market in the African continent. In fact, as far as emerging opportunities in Africa were concerned, Nigeria remains the most beautiful of all the brides.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Program With 13% Roi Monthly / ForkLifter Business in Nigeria ... / What Can I Do For You On Weekend In Abeokuta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.