Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tsl Logistics Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tsl Logistics Test Invite (38191 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / TSL Logistics Limited Aptitude Test Results/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
taiwolusol:

They kept asking me thing on my CV... said i'll hear from them.

Bro, things like what plz? Haven't heard from them yet tho. Just curious to know what they asked. You can PM plz if u don't wanna talk bout it on here. Tnx
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
seagullbabz:

Bro, things like what plz? Haven't heard from them yet tho. Just curious to know what they asked. You can PM plz if u don't wanna talk bout it on here. Tnx

Things like where i schooled, my class of degree, my HSE certification, where i reside, and the likes... It was like a revision of the interview we did bro.

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
taiwolusol:

Things like where i schooled, my class of degree, my HSE certification, where i reside, and the likes... It was like a revision of the interview we did bro.

Okay bro, plz keep me informed if there is any contact from them again. I will do the same as well

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ozara(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
congrat
talk2tegs: Test was in ph, interview lag, medicals in ph.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Any news?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
talk2tegs: Medicals n employment letters rolling already.

Bro, sorry at what stage wia ur qualifications verified? After interview or during interview? And can you plz give a range of what the pay looks like? 70-100, 100-130 or 130-160....just had a chat with the MD yesterday after my interview like 2 weeks ago.

thanks
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Romeozigs: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2014
dis TSL ppl are jst nt fair with dia recruitment i will say.i was full of hope n waiting to b called after d test cos i performed excellently well bt after receiving a call 4m dem, dat was all.mayb dis wasnt meant to b mine.well, gudluck to the guys dat made it to d last stage.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Romeozigs: dis TSL ppl are jst nt fair with dia recruitment i will say.i was full of hope n waiting to b called after d test cos i performed excellently well bt after receiving a call 4m dem, dat was all.mayb dis wasnt meant to b mine.well, gudluck to the guys dat made it to d last stage.

Sorry bro. Buh maybe its cos you read Civil Engineering. All invited candidates were Mechanical Engineers smiley
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Romeozigs: dis TSL ppl are jst nt fair with dia recruitment i will say.i was full of hope n waiting to b called after d test cos i performed excellently well bt after receiving a call 4m dem, dat was all.mayb dis wasnt meant to b mine.well, gudluck to the guys dat made it to d last stage.

Bro I understand how u feel, but most times I feel I nailed a test, I don't get called for it because d marking scheme might be diffrnt frm wat I felt it is, besides the call you received was for what? Coz I read from the earlier recruitment that getting a call doesn't mean they would end up calling u...Nwaiz do not lose sleep over it, there are more opportunities coming. I believe God has a plan for us all. If I even sleep, na Tsl me I dey dream of...lol
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fellow TSL Hopefuls, any news?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2014
taiwolusol: Fellow TSL Hopefuls, any news?

None frm here
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by obiscolly(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2014
No show. Hopefully before the week runs out.

2 Likes

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
We should hear from them before the end of the month I think. What's even of concern to me is coz I av a 2.2, even though i'm at this stage with my fellows with 1st class and 2.1 Nwaiz lemme deal with everytin wit faith. I av come dz far, and shouldn't anytn derail me. Success to us all
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
We all have our fears bro... It is well wink
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
taiwolusol: We all have our fears bro... It is well wink

True bro...It is well
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
obiscolly: No show. Hopefully before the week runs out.

Congrats on the medicals at unicem bro....
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
obiscolly: No show. Hopefully before the week runs out.

Congrats on the medicals invite at unicem bro....
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by obiscolly(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2014
seagullbabz:

Congrats on the medicals invite at unicem bro....
Thanks bro...it's God. I pray we all smile in the end smiley
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
obiscolly:
Thanks bro...it's God. I pray we all smile in the end smiley

Amen bro, I pray too. More blessings...

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
I'm hoping TSL will call this week. It's been 3 weeks after the interview ke sad
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Yea it's the 3rd week already...it was all fast till this period when everything just got slow.....e wan tire me small too...the waiting no easy
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ascendo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Any update?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Nothing yet after the chat
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
And finally the good news is here....who's with me fellow TSL hopefuls.....just got that call now....thank you lord

3 Likes

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ozara(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
seagullbabz:
And finally the good news is here....who's with me fellow TSL hopefuls.....just got that call now....thank you lord

to start or for medicals
what was de call all about
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
ozara:

to start or for medicals
what was de call all about

To start...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by icecrown: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
seagullbabz:

To start...

Congratulations! So you're gonna to create extra space in the Atlantic Aviation race now....

I'm happy for you bro...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
icecrown:

Congratulations! So you're gonna to create extra space in the Atlantic Aviation race now....

I'm happy for you bro...

Hehehe...thanks bro... you know A.A didn't call me for the next stage, guess they already created that extra space, but nwaiz I will keep up with your progress, just make sure you nail it Pilot... thanks once again...appreciate it.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ascendo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
seagullbabz:

Hehehe...thanks bro... you know A.A didn't call me for the next stage, guess they already created that extra space, but nwaiz I will keep up with your progress, just make sure you nail it Pilot... thanks once again...appreciate it.
congrats to you and Taiwo... Just be the best there! I will like to get some vital info from u after ur resumption there
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
ascendo:
congrats to you and Taiwo... Just be the best there! I will like to get some vital info from u after ur resumption there

Thanks bro...sure I will keep you informed...sent you an email sme days ago, but never got a response
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ascendo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
seagullbabz:

Thanks bro...sure I will keep you informed...sent you an email sme days ago, but never got a response
I have never checked my yahoo mail for long
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by seagullbabz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
ascendo:
I have never checked my yahoo mail for long

I sent it coz you sent me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / New CCNA Exam dumps 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.