Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. (3621 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Danielurch: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Available Slots: 11

Job Type: Full Time
J
ob Location: Lagos State

Required Field of Study: Applicant from any field of study can apply as there will be adequate training given to successful candidates

About our client
Africa Port Service Ltd. is a privately owned shipping agency in West Africa founded by Arie ter Veen in 1999, with offices and services in all major Nigerian ports. Our proactive approaches as a logistics service provider and dedication to excellence have contributed to our rapid growth. We have vast experience in tramp shipping in all Nigerian ports but is the chosen partner of first class liner operators as well. The company is run by Arie's two sons, Pieter and Marcel, who are the main points of contact for any vessel and/or logistics operations under our care.
Besides shipping agency services, APS is the ideal local partner for a range of other activities such as clearing and forwarding, temporary importation and project logistics.
With a staff of over 50 and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt/Onne, APS can provide agency services in all Nigerian ports. With respect to business expansion, the reputable organization offer opportunities in management trainee scheme for highly motivated and dynamic graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders.

ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME
The scheme, which is a Nine-Month accelerated programme, affords the trainee focused and personalized development through:
• Exposure to ship's Chandelling, Customs Clearance and Warehousing
• Cargo and Vessel Brokerage
• Exposure to various business functional areas in temporary import and export services
• Full Vessel Agency and Owners Protecting Agency
• Cross-Business Units exposure to Freight Forwarding and Inland Transportation
• Financial management and auditing
• Quality control/ Project Logistics operational management
• Draft survey inspection and tally
• The successful candidates will be employed base on merit and as a full time staff.

Salary: Very attractive with a good compensation plan and incentives

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:

Age: Not more than 35 years old (by 31st December 2014).

NYSC: Must have completed NYSC.
Application dead line: 22 Aug 2014

Education:
(A) WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
(B) With at least an HND holder in any discipline.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.

Mode of application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter to ndgresource@yahoo.com stating graduate trainee as the subject of the email.
Recruitment is based on merit competence and highly competitive. No funds or what so ever should be given to any person or group of persons for or during the recruitment exercise.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by singlefade25(f): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Is this ur new style of scam?, the company's email is info@africaportservices.com and they r nt recruiting. Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2014
ode grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Teetomania: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
See me o, i don dey fall for am already!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by luvola(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chaiiiiii. I nearly send my cv with the remaining 500mb data cap I have ... My Op god punish your generation.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
luvola: Chaiiiiii. I nearly send my cv with the remaining 500mb data cap I have ... My Op god punish your generation.
. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Op try again, am not moved by dos grammer

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Fizix: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Danielurch: Available Slots: 11UR FADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Job Type: Full Time
J
ob Location: Lagos State

Required Field of Study: Applicant from any field of study can apply as there will be adequate training given to successful candidates

About our client
Africa Port Service Ltd. is a privately owned shipping agency in West Africa founded by Arie ter Veen in 1999, with offices and services in all major Nigerian ports. Our proactive approaches as a logistics service provider and dedication to excellence have contributed to our rapid growth. We have vast experience in tramp shipping in all Nigerian ports but is the chosen partner of first class liner operators as well. The company is run by Arie's two sons, Pieter and Marcel, who are the main points of contact for any vessel and/or logistics operations under our care.
Besides shipping agency services, APS is the ideal local partner for a range of other activities such as clearing and forwarding, temporary importation and project logistics.
With a staff of over 50 and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt/Onne, APS can provide agency services in all Nigerian ports. With respect to business expansion, the reputable organization offer opportunities in management trainee scheme for highly motivated and dynamic graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders.

ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME
The scheme, which is a Nine-Month accelerated programme, affords the trainee focused and personalized development through:
• Exposure to ship's Chandelling, Customs Clearance and Warehousing
• Cargo and Vessel Brokerage
• Exposure to various business functional areas in temporary import and export services
• Full Vessel Agency and Owners Protecting Agency
• Cross-Business Units exposure to Freight Forwarding and Inland Transportation
• Financial management and auditing
• Quality control/ Project Logistics operational management
• Draft survey inspection and tally
• The successful candidates will be employed base on merit and as a full time staff.

Salary: Very attractive with a good compensation plan and incentives

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:

Age: Not more than 35 years old (by 31st December 2014).

NYSC: Must have completed NYSC.
Application dead line: 22 Aug 2014

Education:
(A) WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
(B) With at least an HND holder in any discipline.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.

Mode of application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter to ndgresource@yahoo.com stating graduate trainee as the subject of the email.
Recruitment is based on merit competence and highly competitive. No funds or what so ever should be given to any person or group of persons for or during the recruitment exercise.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Fizix: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2014
UR FADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by clemzo101(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2014
This is an obvious scam

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At APS Ltd. by Gooci(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2014
i don fall for am already..... i jst wisen up wen i saw 35yrs. 35yrs for a graduate trainee(nawa ooo)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently / Staff Changing Applicants CV / Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.