Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Staff Changing Applicants CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Staff Changing Applicants CV (3623 Views)

Applicants' CV To The Employers / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff Changing Applicants CV by Yomitogreat: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
[left][/left]My BRO complained to me today that he decided to edit and 'rE-upload his CV on site and observed that so many of the relevant experience and qualifications has been deleted in his previous uploaded CV.
I employ every applicant to go check the CV they uploaded, I guess some mtn staff are trying to spoil some people's cv while leaving the cv of their own people intact to avoid other people getting the job.

1 Like

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by championer: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yomitogreat:
My BRO complained to me today that he decided to edit and 'rE-upload his CV on Mtn site and observed that so many of the relevant experience and qualifications has been deleted in his previous uploaded CV.
I employ every applicant to go check the CV they uploaded, I guess some mtn staff are trying to spoil some people's cv while leaving the cv of their own people intact to avoid other people getting the job.

Are u sure? This is a serious allegation o

1 Like

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by ddjay: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Y nt use pdf or lock the word doc with a code

5 Likes

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by adayola(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yomitogreat:
My BRO complained to me today that he decided to edit and 'rE-upload his CV on Mtn site and observed that so many of the relevant experience and qualifications has been deleted in his previous uploaded CV.

The MTN I know, will not do this. Not now, not ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zico5(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
adayola:

The MTN I know, will not do this. Not now, not ever.
Just sit down there, MTN of the past is what u are talking about. Ask those that participated in just concluded interview on friday for customer relation officers how they were screened out at the venue. Everything there is now connections. Pm me and I will tell u a lot that I can't reveal here
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Chukbeck(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Are u serious? I went for the simulation assessment last Saturday and I haven't been called
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by adayola(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Zico5:

Just sit down there, MTN of the past is what u are talking about. Ask those that participated in just concluded interview on friday for customer relation officers how they were screened out at the venue. Everything there is now connections. Pm me and I will tell u a lot that I can't reveal here

Your response sounds like you have a limited information about MTN.

Do you know what it means and takes to get a gold star certification in IIP (Investor In People)?

Again, even if you put a gun on my head, I will tell you that MTN will never do that. Not now, not ever.

3 Likes

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zirah: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
adayola:

Do you know what it means and takes to get a gold star certification in IIP (Investor In People)?

Again, even if you put a gun on my head, I will tell you that MTN will never do that. Not now, not ever.

Be deceiving yourself. Why is unauthorised sim-swapping possible then? Does the sim swap itself or na ghosts dey commit the fraud?

4 Likes

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by adayola(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Zirah:

Be deceiving yourself. Why is unauthorised sim-swapping possible then? Does the sim swap itself or na ghosts dey commit the fraud?

Omo the level of ignorance in this comment is legendary. Somebody uses your ATM card and PIN to collect money from the ATM and you call that unauthorized?
Are you going to blame the bank or accuse them of fraud?

It's obvious we are all the reason why this country is still the way it is.

Someone brought an allegation, instead of viewing the possibility of the allegation from a fair mindset, you jump into it to give a dog a bad name just because you want to kill the dog.

4 Likes

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zico5(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
adayola:

I will answer u for the last time. I worked there as a contract staff for five years so I was in ur shoes before. Do u know Boje in HR then u can contactact anyone that knows him very well to give u insght into what's going on now on current vacancies. Then u will know I'm not peddling lies. I'm talking about my practical experience.
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zico5(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
adayola:

I will answer u for the last time. I worked there as a contract staff for five years so I was in ur shoes before. Do u know Boje in HR then u can contact anyone that knows him very well to give u insght into what's going on now on current vacancies. Then u will know I'm not peddling lies. I'm talking about my practical experience.
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zirah: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
adayola:

Omo the level of ignorance in this comment is legendary. Somebody uses your ATM card and PIN to collect money from the ATM and you call that unauthorized?
Are you going to blame the bank or accuse them of fraud?

It's obvious we are all the reason why this country is still the way it is.

Someone brought an allegation, instead of viewing the possibility of the allegation from a fair mindset, you jump into it to give a dog a bad name just because you want to kill the dog.

Shut up!!! The fraud would have been impossible without the sim card. MTN SIM was swapped to commit the fraud! If you don't know how these things are done, go school yourself, Google, ask around. This wouldn't have been possible without a culpable MTN staff. As a matter of fact, the person who was found guilty was a former MTN staff and the only way he could have committed the crime was because he had an insider (staff) working with him.
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by adayola(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Zico5:

I will answer u for the last time. I worked there as a contract staff for five years so I was in ur shoes before. Do u know Boje in HR then u can contact anyone that knows him very well to give u insght into what's going on now on current vacancies. Then u will know I'm not peddling lies. I'm talking about my practical experience.

There goes another one.

You worked there as a contract staff for 5years and you don't even know if the person you are talking to is working there at the moment? What division were you?

I don't know any Boje. What unit in HR is Boje? What's Boje's last for digit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Damsman10(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Ladies please give it up

2 Likes

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Yomitogreat: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2017
the info is confirmed, and my bro's CV was in doc format. I guess there is a lot of inside runs going on that ordinary applicants don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Yomitogreat: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2017
ddjay:
Y nt use pdf or lock the word doc with a code

Great Idea. won't forget to do that going forward. What is the hope for the common man in this country
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by Zico5(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2017
adayola:

There goes another one.

You worked there as a contract staff for 5years and you don't even know if the person you are talking to is working there at the moment? What division were you?

I don't know any Boje. What unit in HR is Boje? What's Boje's last for digit?
I give up

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by bedspread: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2017
I WEEP FOR THIS NATION

FROM THE HEAD

EVERY IS DABARU...

IF U NO HOLD GOD VERY TIGHT IN NIGERIA,

YOU ARE A GUNNER...

1 Like

Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by rusher14: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
bedspread:
I WEEP FOR THIS NATION

FROM THE HEAD

EVERY IS DABARU...

IF U NO HOLD GOD VERY TIGHT IN NIGERIA,

YOU ARE A GUNNER...

The people are bad.

God just dey look them.
Re: Staff Changing Applicants CV by otimothy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is some serious allegation.

Although i think they dont need to do that, They could just point out the CV of their loved ones without touching others.

Because lets say 200k people applied for 100 available position.

Would they then have to modify over 199k CV's?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True Wit A Pass Degree? / My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.