Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying (1824 Views)

Epl Tranfers This Season - Check Out The Players That Joined Man Utd, Man City.. / Epl Tranfers This Season - Check Out The Players That Signed For Your Club (pics / Players that Arsene Wenger should buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by Chxta(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
Balzaretti Federico
Bartolucci Giovanni
Birindelli Alessandro
Bojinov Valeri
Buffon Gianluigi
Calanchi Francesco
Camoranesi Mauro German
Chiellini Giorgio
De Ceglie Paolo
Del Piero Alessandro
Giannichedda Giuliano
Guzman Tomas
Ibrahimovic Zlatan
Kapo Olivier
Kovac Robert
Legrottaglie Nicola
Luci Andrea
Marchionni Marco
Marchisio Claudio
Masiello Andrea
Mirante Antonio
Nedved Pavel
Olivera Ruben
Palladino Raffaele
Paro Matteo
Piccolo Felice
Rossi Andrea
Scarzanella Claudio
Sculli Giuseppe
Trezeguet David
Trini Matteo
Tudor Igor
Urbano Orlando
Vieira Patrick
Volpato Rey
Zalayeta Marcelo
Zammuto Pietro
Zanetti Cristiano
Zebina Jonathan

all these have confirmed that they will stay with us. As more confirm, I will update the list. . .

FORZA JUVE!!!
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by vichel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah they could stay nobody wants them. Its gonna be a long time before juve reaches top flight football again Cheating Loosers. Forza Juve my a**
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2006
Chxta,

Who among your list do you think is desirable? Apart from Del Pierro NO ONE IS!

So let them stay.

## I'm no Juve Hater##
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by beyonce1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
GOTCHA ! Bola ! 'sup ?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
nutin much

just waiting 4 ur call
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by beyonce1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2006
been trying the no. , keeps saying can't connect to dat number ! would try again now -----
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by beyonce1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
'thought u said u'd have 2 log out to receive the call ? how come u r still on ?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2006
Had to log on when I din't hear ur call come thru

Just loggin in again.

Will log off NOW and will wait for 5 more mins

afterwards if it doesn't come thru, It will be tomorrow

coz its close to 10 here

will then send an email tmr

WAITING NOW!
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by beyonce1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
k
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by beyonce1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
bola, if you're still logged on to nairaland --- how will d call go through ?

cos i'm still trying as i type this ----
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by mukina2: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
the last time i checked this place was for sports lipsrsealed
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by sage(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
Chxta:

Alessandro Del Piero
Giogio Chiellini
Marco Marchionni
Valerij Bojinov
Federico Balzaretti
Paolo De Ceglie
Tomas Guzman
Cristiano Zanetti
Antonio Mirante

all these have confirmed that they will stay with us. As more confirm, I will update the list. . .

FORZA JUVE!!!

That is a nice list

For all you premiership viewers that dont have any idea who those players are

those guys are better than most of what u will obtain in the premeirship.
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by vichel(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2006
no argument there sagey
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by Akolawole(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
@BolaOni & Beyounce1

Its a perfect match.
I like that

My good brother and a nice Lady.

Let us know, when it is sealed o grin
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by mukina2: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
hmm akola hu made you matchmaker
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by debosky(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ sage and vichel, if they are so good (except golden boy and chiellini) how come they didnt get into the italian squad?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by c0dec(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2006
these players would pick up a shirt in any team. (not sure about c. zanetti though - i'm not a fan of him).
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by Chxta(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2006
bolaoni:

Chxta,

Who among your list do you think is desirable? Apart from Del Pierro NO ONE IS!

So let them stay.

## I'm no Juve Hater##

Good for you that you're not a Juve hater.

Actually, as a result of their ages, Alex and Zanetti are the least desirable on that list. Fiorentina bought Bojinov for $16 million at the age of 20. Tells you a lot about him doesn't it?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by Fimmy(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2006
Buffon might also stay
so is Nedved

pray this two guys stays will make things easier for us smiley smiley
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2006
In your dreams abi?

Why would Buffon stay with a team that may not see the light of the Serie A for the next 3 years or so  undecided

Juve! Juve!! Juve!!!

How art the mighty FALLEN!  cry  cry  cry

@Akola and Mukky

Mind Ur Sef o angry

Gbeboruns wink grin grin grin
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by mukina2: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2006
baloani grin grin if you an date go the match making thread tongue tongue
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
Can U supply me the link? grin grin grin

Thanks I don't need any. tongue tongue tongue

lipsrsealed this is a sport thread wink
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by mukina2: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
well dont toast anyone here or angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by bolaoni(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2006
Don't you know this is a sport thread? angry angry angry

I go report you oooooooo

wink wink wink
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by mukina2: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2006
lai lai
you were the one hu started toasting here tongue tongue

na me first don report you tongue grin
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by sage(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2006
@debosky

Those guys esp Marchionni, Bojinov and Chinelli will get a shirt in if they played for the English national team ahead of the likes of Jenas, Lenon, Downing, Wallcot, Bridge, Dawson and a host of other pathetic and hopelessly hyped English players. (well that Lenon boy is kind of good)
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by debosky(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
ok sage, i'll taske your word for it

what position does Marchionni play?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by kitaun(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2006
Even Del Pierro will struggle in the premiership,so what are we talking about ?
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by c0dec(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
debosky:

what position does Marchionni play?

marchioni is a winger, signed from parma as long term replacement for camoranesi.
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by sage(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
@debosky

Codec already answered the question. The guy for me was the star of parma for the last season and i was expecting him to be a hit this season with Juve in the champs league (honestly i felt he was going to displace Camoranesi in a little while). he has skills and can run.
Bojinov is a very good striker though he suffred a dip in form towards the end of last season and was overshadowed by Toni.

Chienilli and Balzaretti are speedy left wingers esp Chienilli.

Well i don't want to change the topic but il have to say that when i heard the English saying their team was the most complete after Brazil b/for the world cup, they were making me laugh
because i don't know any member of their team that would start if he played for Italy. Probably Ashley Coleand Gerrard but that would be it. People like those i called b/4 would not even be called to camp.
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by GUNNER(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Buffon to stay at Juve shocked

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul19j.html

After a fortnight of intense speculation, Gigi Buffon’s agent has surprisingly announced that the Azzurri shot stopper will not be leaving Juventus.

“Gigi is staying with Juventus,” Silvano Martina stated. “He’s ready to play in Serie B. He’s never won the Serie B title and now he wants to try.”

Since the Calciopoli verdict relegated Juventus to Italy’s second tier, several clubs have been linked with the 28-year-old custodian.

“There was a bid from Roma to take him on loan but Juve didn’t consider it,” Martina revealed. “The club said what any club would have – Buffon is an international and they could sell him for a vast fee, there’s no reason to loan him.”

Buffon’s reluctance to move overseas and the Champions League ban imposed on Milan also served to scupper advances from his main suitors.

In 2001, Buffon became the world’s most expensive goalkeeper when he moved from Parma to Juve for £33m.

Having recovered from a dislocated shoulder suffered last summer, Buffon returned to action last November.

He went on to enjoy a fairytale season winning the Scudetto with Juve and the World Cup with Italy as well as the FIFA Lev Yashin Award for the best goalkeeper in the tournament.

Juve have already received a boost today with reports that Pavel Nedved will join Alessandro Del Piero in committing to the club.

The Bianconeri will now hope that other key players follow Buffon’s example and stay loyal to the Old Lady.
Re: Roll Call Of Juve Players That Are Staying by Chxta(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2006
Someone placed this comment on my blog:

I must be honest: I am increasingly impressed with the way some of these guys are sticking with their club in these hard times. Inspite of the fact I aint too fond of the Old Lady, I have to say: that's loyalty, and it is worth emulating everywhere.

FORZA JUVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Premiership Player Ever? / Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.