Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (47961 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Sayoishola(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
May God saves his soul
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
So sapara was shot. I sabi the guy when I bin dey jaja for unilag now. Mayne that guy's carry over plenty pass patience's grammatical shellings. Wishing him quick recovery tho

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by ChrisOD: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
I give up on Yorubas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
What kind of name is Sapara
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
damoskiy: The picture is false,News is true...nowhere like that around jaja hall.
Yeah cos the place in the picture looks like sports center maybe he was carried out sha
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by daylae(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: RIP to desd. boys stop being cultist it is bad
it never said he died.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD: I give up on Yorubas grin grin grin grin
angry angry meaning?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: What kind of name is Sapara
What kinda name is amusa undecided
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sayoishola: May God saves his soul
As God has saved ur english angry
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
What kinda name is amusa undecided
My surname.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Ahmeduana(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jhuniyour:

http://www.punchng.com/news/one-injured-in-unilag-shooting/
SAPARA! it sounds like a name of a person that lives by the GUN!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by SME1: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thank God he didn't die..... in other news why have nairaland changed my username from S_ME to SME1. it's crappy and I am been getting unnecessary mentions. Moderators abi mods abi admin whoever is in charge should please do something about all this errors on nairaland. Not cool
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by cheguevera: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
GERMANY IS DESTROYING BRAZIL
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by tochilastborn(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
goalburner: I wouldn't like to comment on dis kind news
NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME??
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by tochilastborn(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
goalburner: I wouldn't like to comment on dis kind news
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by rezzy: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014

Who dead? Abi which news u read. Or na u carry out the shooting?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by scribble: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
McWhillion: And yet people keep saying there are no cultists in UNILAG, i go jus dey laff in Arabic.

tough guys really?

what a shoddy job

school is for reading...all these wanna be gangstas should go to Sambisa....common termite would end them
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Another sad one; may his ghost rest in peace; what a sad day for his family; what a waste
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Decryptor(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
He lives to die another day. He might not be lucky next time sha
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by angela98(f): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which kind of wickedness is this? This people are very heartless. They are beasts. Inshort, Who so ever that is involve in the shooting of this young man aka sapara. I curse you all.

1..ill lucks shall be your potion
2..all of you shall meet your Waterloo
3..your lives shall never be meaningful
4..as you brought pain, sorrows, agony and tears to sapara family so as same fate befall you all
5..all of you involve in the shooting shall know no peace
6..you shall all meet horrible untimely death
7..that gun you all use to shoot sapara shall be the gun that will cripple, blind and destroy all of you. Until you confess this horrible crime you've committed to the family and its only the creator of sapara that can forgive you all. **spit spit** angry angry
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Read U say no, na pichor u go dey watch. Ewu Gambia
angela98: Which kind of wickedness is this? This people are very heartless. They are beasts. Inshort, Who so ever that is involve in the shooting of this young man aka sapara. I curse you all.
1..ill lucks shall be your potion
2..all of you shall meet your Waterloo
3..your lives shall never be meaningful
4..as you brought pain, sorrows, agony and tears to sapara family so as same fate befall you all
5..all of you involve in the killing shall know no peace
6..you shall all meet horrible untimely death
7..that gun you all use to shoot sapara shall be the gun that will cripple, blind and destroy all of you. Until you confess this horrible crime you' be committed to the family and its only the creator of sapara that can forgive you all. **spit spit** angry angry
Wait till u hear wot warrant that shootout. He might be d cause of his calamity, am nt siding anybody tho.
Read U say no, na pichor u go dey watch. Ewu Gambia
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by imustsaymymindo: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
DrDauda:

Another sad one; may his ghost rest in peace; what a sad day for his family; what a waste
he aint dead.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
I pray this guy makes it....Abeg can people just focus on their studies ?...What does joining the damn cult going to do for them?.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
They will say things to entice u. They will connive and make ur life unbearable. They will show u things to make u feel u r missing. They will create so many lies so that u will love them. You want power? They will give u fear. They will tell u "sapona was killed, we must kill to revenge sapona". They will give u the mission, u will gladly kill for sapona who deserved to die and now u have killed for sapona, u deserve to die too. This is just a cycle of event of a cultist's life. Short happiness, eternity of sadness. Aye no de pay, bucca no de pay, eiye no de pay, pirate no de pay, all of them never pay reach baba Ijebu! Live in Peace brodas, cultism is cancer!

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by myspnigeria: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
na wa o.... 9ja sha
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by imustsaymymindo: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
imustsaymymindo:
he aint dead.
he mite nt be a cultist, probably he offended them or knows somefin. All these boils down to the government and school authorities to curb these in our skls. But,i dont fink they re willin cos its lyk dey gain 4rm it.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by rukytaiga(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
This picture was used during uniben bio metric shouting two yrs ago or last year.I don't bleave d story.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Ebubemg(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
why put wrong pic that guy in the pic lives close to my house.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by kabba7(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
hiteelong: The report says "currently recuperating at LUTH" I wondr y all dis comment sayin
'RIP'

Nairaland is his text book .
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by moretolani: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
greatest akokiet. no cultist. dat boi is a victim of circumstance. no cultist in unilag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.