Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (47962 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
popson1st: The picture looks like someone that was shot in the chest or stomach, not the head.

Honestly, i tot i was d only one seeing it same way... God bless u!
The incident i blieve but d pix seems more like a nollywood movie whereby a person's shot in d head and blood rushes from d stomach, trousers and chest.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by fanficgirl(f): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
vital94: last year picture,hit like if you remember this picture
Need a glass of water for that thirst bro?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Bokoharam: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2014
I am beginning to hate the reporting style of Punch.

Which day did it happen? Which time did it happen? These are more informative than that there was just a shooting in the head!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by yinka500: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, Ibadan. University of ibadan, 2014/2015 post jamb is out and For your online registration you can visit us @Delayus
shop, opposite UI gate or call or wassup this
number:08101352928. Either for regsitartion or any
other questions. I wish you best of luck
Yinka
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by dapachez: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
The picture used in this post was that of the uniben student that was shot in the sports complex last year,I don't know what the hell is wrong with punch newspaper that they used this picture. Is it a most to use pictures.
Jhuniyour:

http://www.punchng.com/news/one-injured-in-unilag-shooting/
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Soloblincus(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
mcmeffy: . U had better keep shut.
are u one of them? If not, mind your business.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by biomedixexcel(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmmmm UniLag and the......
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Jhosh(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Diz op nan lie.Fake picture,real story.Dat pix dn dex circulate d net since months bak..
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by emeralddayo(f): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2014
vainfairy:

U dey mind am Plenty halfbaked on here@ n-land!!
thank God he modified it
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by frank043(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2014
SpaceGoat: RIP to desd. boys stop being cultist it is bad
So you just read "A student was shot in the head",and you started commenting? You didn't bother to read the parts that said "...srapped by the side of his head" and "...he is recuperating in LUTH!!!" Gosh!!!! Pls don't wish a living person death. We don't need this kind of nonchalant attitude here. The poor lucky boy is hail and hearty!!!!!!!!Thanks be to God.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by aktolly54(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Ayorh4you: AWON OMO ORO. HE WHO KILLS BY SWORD, DIES BY SWORD
stupidity of highest order,who told you the guy killed someone?are you there?you must be cultist too. You can't be 100% sure he had already killed someone in his life
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by victorix(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
if someone was shot in the head, won't he die?? undecided
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Ayorh4you(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
aktolly54: stupidity of highest order,who told you the guy killed someone?are you there?you must be cultist too. You can't be 100% sure he had already killed someone in his life

can u gv me 5 instances when innocent person was shot on there campus? And why do u hv to insult bfr passing your comment across? jst thnk your stars im nt in d mood for e-fight
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by hardbody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014

Spacegoat, which dead are you talking abi writing about? do you have a different script you are reading
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Laredojohn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sooo sad , the school authorities should have kept his place of treatment confidential, if it was probably a cult attack, they will locate him there and still strike...unilag is now changing, wasn't really like dis during my own time there.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by chnwajei(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sorry to say some people just don't know what to say when to say
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by chnwajei(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Laredojohn: Sooo sad , the school authorities should have kept his place of treatment confidential, if it was probably a cult attack, they will locate him there and still strike...unilag is now changing, wasn't really like dis during my own time there.
pleas tell them oooooo
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by lilhis: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Op that pix is snazzy, a uniben student shot last year during NUC biometric inside the school sports complex.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ok dem try. Bt op u 4 remove dat pic, cos i saw dat pic last year, nd i was told it hapened in uniben sport complex.
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who died? Didn't U read where they said the guy is recuperating and in stable condition?
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by tall2ce(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2014
moretolani: greatest akokiet. no cultist. dat boi is a victim of circumstance. no cultist in unilag.
Oga let's hear word u guys in Unilag like covering your ass and preventing d media from disemminating info abt cultist clash in Unilag
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Pinitiative: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2014
On the 8th of July 2014 at about 9:30pm a final year student of the department of philosophy was shot in the head at King Jaja Hall of residence. For full details see http://blog.unilagface.com/php/blog.php?id=22
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Animals let lose in caged school!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2014
This is a case of feeling sorry for a fox dat was injured or qilled..... Forgetting what d fox did to d chicken!!
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by DonGiovanni(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who posted that yeye picture there, that is neither the boy nor the place where it happened, the picture contradicts d story wella
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Pinitiative: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Get your new year wishes and card at www.jambcbttest.com
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by Sayoishola(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's quite sad. May his soul RIP
Re: UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus by 9rad(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laredojohn:
Sooo sad , the school authorities should have kept his place of treatment confidential, if it was probably a cult attack, they will locate him there and still strike...unilag is now changing, wasn't really like dis during my own time there.
Where else will dy take him to order dan luth?.. ..... Dats where all patients from unilag are taken to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.