Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Need A Medical Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need A Medical Advice (1475 Views)

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
please does anybody knw what could be d cause of internal heat and wormlike movement in d body, being to d hospital for various test, like fbc and blood culture all were normal.d heat and wormlike movement normally get intense when am putting on clothe. pls i need a reliable sincere and non fraudulnt advice and cure to ds madness.thank u
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Networkingprof: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
bortmond: please does anybody knw what could be d cause of internal heat and wormlike movement in d body, being to d hospital for various test, like fbc and blood culture all were normal.d heat and wormlike movement normally get intense when am putting on clothe. pls i need a reliable sincere and non fraudulnt advice and cure to ds madness.thank u

I know of a brother who first complain about this body itching once he is through bathing and using the towel some years back. He eventually came down with stomach ulcer. Maybe this irritation is a symptom of toxic impurities flowing through the blood through circulation-system.

We pick up impurities in our daily itinerants due to our peculiar environment. Detoxify your system and you will see improvement in your body system, can't prescribe anything, lest it turn out fraudulent at your end, please see your doctor.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
so pls which detoxifier do u reccomend
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Networkingprof: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
bortmond: so pls which detoxifier do u reccomend

I will recommend greenlife detox for you. It works.
Greenlife products are not just vitamins and supplements,
they are preventive and curative herbal drugs. Get it?
www.greenlife-products..com
Re: Need A Medical Advice by gonzales38: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
bortmond: so pls which detoxifier do u reccomend

Water-therapy is the best detoxifier. However, the stuffs you made mention of could also be due to hormonal imbalance. I would advise you read more about hormonal imbalance. One product that comes highly recommended that addresses hormonal imbalance is Trevo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUTmNx-pNbI

I wish you all the best
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
please i cant access d greenlife page.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
bortmond: please does anybody knw what could be d cause of internal heat and wormlike movement in d body, being to d hospital for various test, like fbc and blood culture all were normal.d heat and wormlike movement normally get intense when am putting on clothe. pls i need a reliable sincere and non fraudulnt advice and cure to ds madness.thank u
the wormlike movt is as a result of infection.it could be 'acquired' or 'transferd' if you are sure and serious about curing it call 07065665376
Re: Need A Medical Advice by dunhill26(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2014
my friend, the infection you are having is staphylococcus...iv been treating this infection in people for years with 3 supplements. if you want to know how get rid of it, u can get me on whatsapp or call...08183808324, 08136478517
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ dunhill but my blood culture shows no infection after test.what do you say to that?
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
bortmond:
@ dunhill but my blood culture shows no infection after test.what do you say to that?
from my trado medical point of view(17 years practice)wormlike movement is orchestrated by infection and it is dangerous because it affects the potency of the spermatozoa.u cannot separate wormlike movement from infection.h'ever it is not staphylococus.if u desire to know more feel free to call 07065665376

1 Like

Re: Need A Medical Advice by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
@talk2valdoo so what is it?
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
bortmond: @talk2valdoo so what is it?

read my post again.i hope u dont need glasses.so after all the explaination u are asking me so what is it? Hmmnnnn!
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2014
mr talk2davoo or watevr ur username is, hw does "then what is it" have to do wth ur utterly disdainful respnc of hope u dnt need glasses.i rather not call cos am sure u ll also insult m on phone. sincrly u r human relation is poor.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
bortmond: mr talk2davoo or watevr ur username is, hw does "then what is it" have to do wth ur utterly disdainful respnc of hope u dnt need glasses.i rather not call cos am sure u ll also insult m on phone. sincrly u r human relation is poor.
who cares?besides who is to benefit more from the calling? I or u? I also have seen that ur second name is COURTESY.pls dont bother to call
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
good riddanc to absolute rubbish. mr discourteous
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
talk2davoo: who cares?besides who is to benefit more from the calling? I or u? I also have seen that ur second name is COURTESY.pls dont bother to call
Is this not the same Davoo who scammed a guy who complained of similar issue over 15k before Nairaland's hack? You can deny while I invite him here.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Optimisticgondy: Is this not the same Davoo who scammed a guy who complained of similar issue over 15k before Nairaland's hack? You can deny while I invite him here.
at least u succeeded in making me to respond to ur thrash.scumberg like u.u think evry person is like you.i wont be surprise if u bring 1million of ur other monickers under the guise of inviting him.let me invite him my foot
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
talk2davoo: at least u succeeded in making me to respond to ur thrash.scumberg like u.u think evry person is like you.i wont be surprise if u bring 1million of ur other monickers under the guise of inviting him.let me invite him my foot
Hey block head scammer keep shut. I have been following since those days you claimed to know everything about binary, forex, herbal medicine and the like to find out your genuinenity..oh you are happy Nairaland tsunami has wiped out those threads, right? I knew then that you are an unemployed Naija guy man looking for prey to feed on..man I know your type so stop the ptetence...
That guy bought your medicine which he said didn't work and he lamented how hard it was for him to get the money for it. You then asked him to buy double again to make it work despite the fact that you assured him that one time use will clear the disease from his body. He spent around 15k on the first one then and you were requesting him to pay around 30k again for the double again. What's that my "friend"? FAILURE!!!
For your information, I've been tackling scammers like you on Nairaland and even on Facebook since my first day here on Nairaland ( You can check my posts from day 1 for reference). I even tacked the self acclaimed Wiccan lodge priest , Bahuleyah Sampat on Facebook despite his threats. Why am I doing all these things? I hate seeing people being scammed and I have at one point or the other lived with internet, Babalawo and priest scammers and I'm not happy with the bad they do. I even had friends who made millions from travelling to East and abroad to act as Babalawo so as to scam people. I know their guise which you also adopt. So you are just a kid cos I've been in those games and out. I have the usernames of all scammers on Nairaland in my journal and I usually check how far you have gone at least 3 times weekly; I'm not going to let anyone fall for your "formats". Find a better job rather scamming your fellow human being. Remember karma is a bitch; everyone will pity you by the time it starts dealing with you. Ask those scammers of yesterday where they are today.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Optimisticgondy: Hey block head scammer keep shut. I have been following since those days you claimed to know everything about binary, forex, herbal medicine and the like to find out your genuinenity..oh you are happy Nairaland tsunami has wiped out those threads, right? I knew then that you are an unemployed Naija guy man looking for prey to feed on..man I know your type so stop the ptetence...
That guy bought your medicine which he said didn't work and he lamented how hard it was for him to get the money for it. You then asked him to buy double again to make it work despite the fact that you assured him that one time use will clear the disease from his body. He spent around 15k on the first one then and you were requesting him to pay around 30k again for the double again. What's that my "friend"? FAILURE!!!
For your information, I've been tackling scammers like you on Nairaland and even on Facebook since my first day here on Nairaland ( You can check my posts from day 1 for reference). I even tacked the self acclaimed Wiccan lodge priest , Bahuleyah Sampat on Facebook despite his threats. Why am I doing all these things? I hate seeing people being scammed and I have at one point or the other lived with internet, Babalawo and priest scammers and I'm not happy with the bad they do. I even had friends who made millions from travelling to East and abroad to act as Babalawo so as to scam people. I know their guise which you also adopt. So you are just a kid cos I've been in those games and out. I have the usernames of all scammers on Nairaland in my journal and I usually check how far you have gone at least 3 times weekly; I'm not going to let anyone fall for your "formats". Find a better job rather scamming your fellow human being. Remember karma is a bitch; everyone will pity you by the time it starts dealing with you. Ask those scammers of yesterday where they are today.
i know ur scamming trick and it wont work this time.u uses this monicker to give holier than thou impression to the gullible N'landers while ur monickers like hshan381,bizguru218, optimistic4ril,are used for scamming.from my discovery whenever u throw ur scamming format with any of the later monickers,u uses the former to substantiate it and the gullible going through ur post in the former monicker will see the whole thing as real.believe me not this time again.i will expose u.why were u so fast in making reference to ur posts in this monicker,that we should check it?who demanded for such reference?i guess u were delusional to have believed that ur old tricks of substantiating with ur post on this monicker will work.not this time i repeat.thank ur little god for the nairaland tsunami that swept a lot of things away.i would have exposed u the more.for ur information i work with national disease control.i have my masters in public health(MPH),im married with 3 children.do i need to tell u more SCAMMER? U can reply with any of ur monicker and pour ur thrash.dont bother to expect any further response from me because u can wait till eternity.i have a lot that needs my time.but know one thing THE BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
Re: Need A Medical Advice by chikkyberry: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm see quarel
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
talk2davoo: i know ur scamming trick and it wont work this time.u uses this monicker to give holier than thou impression to the gullible N'landers while ur monickers like hshan381,bizguru218, optimistic4ril,are used for scamming.from my discovery whenever u throw ur scamming format with any of the later monickers,u uses the former to substantiate it and the gullible going through ur post in the former monicker will see the whole thing as real.believe me not this time again.i will expose u.why were u so fast in making reference to ur posts in this monicker,that we should check it?who demanded for such reference?i guess u were delusional to have believed that ur old tricks of substantiating with ur post on this monicker will work.not this time i repeat.thank ur little god for the nairaland tsunami that swept a lot of things away.i would have exposed u the more.for ur information i work with national disease control.i have my masters in public health(MPH),im married with 3 children.do i need to tell u more SCAMMER? U can reply with any of ur monicker and pour ur thrash.dont bother to expect any further response from me because u can wait till eternity.i have a lot that needs my time.but know one thing THE BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
You're dead crazy for associating me with monickers I know nothing about. If this is not the first time I'm hearing of those handles you mentioned..... in all our endeavours in life and if I have nothing to do with those handles, you and your generations SHALL .......
Dont worry boy, I understand your desperation at associating me with those handles cos this is not the first time I'm dealing with a scammer like you and I know how pained you are when someone is trying to burst u scammers bubbles; I know how desperate you always try to mar such person. even one of you tried killing me some years back, but the ORI of people I fight for and mine didn't allow that to happen...hahahaha..you must be pained to your borne marrows for being exposed.

By the way, how does being employed, getting married and getting a master's degree get you exonerated from being a scammer? Scammers will do everything possible to make one unsuspecting of their schemes. Go to Dubai thread and ask how saint Ogakpatakpata looked until he scammed someone. I'm telling you I had friends who were herbalist 419ers and we used to sit down to device ploys back then so this thing is not new to me; I've been through them. Many of them built mansions with it, buy cars and travelled round the world with it. These are people who made millions of Naira from their Mayees not like you begging for thousand of Naira on every thread. But Idont care to say what their ends were like cos if I still tell you, you won't believe and won't repent cos of ur desperation.
My "friend", stop exonerating yourself from scam with ur marital or employment status and level of education; I've seen and still know many good graduates, married men, doctors, Professors, gentle men, rich men,etc who are scammers in Nigeria. Even I still know a king who is still into Herbalist (Alagbo) 419. And most of these people acquired various certificates as Babalawo, Iya Onifa, belong to different esoteric association to make themselves look really powerful. You are just like them and I know that. Let anyone who has used your medicine on Nairaland come and testify; I know you will give one excuse or the other why noone has done so. I'll keep following you and all others I know here as scammers, and I'll keep bursting ur bubbles by God's grace.
Re: Need A Medical Advice by ted13: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
I do have funny sound often from my stomach and I need the right prescription to counter it please
Re: Need A Medical Advice by PattyM: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wat can I take to cure this sour throat of my, I really find it difficult to swallow saliva
Re: Need A Medical Advice by dunhill26(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
PattyM: Wat can I take to cure this sour throat of my, I really find it difficult to swallow saliva
Buy swissgarde Defender. I used it for jst 1 day last week, and it treated the sore throat that evening. if u want to get it call or whatsapp 08136478517,08183808324
Re: Need A Medical Advice by bortmond: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
ds is very interestng, what hav u turnd my page to
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Lagusta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
dunhill26:
Buy swissgarde Defender. I used it for jst 1 day last week, and it treated the sore throat that evening. if u want to get it call or whatsapp 08136478517,08183808324
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Lagusta(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
dunhill26:

*sneezes, coughs and farts at the same time*

choiii!!! Kilode?? You used only ONE TABLET to cure a sore throat and it VAMOOSED JUST LIKE THAT!?!!!?!!!

*coughs again*
Re: Need A Medical Advice by dunhill26(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lagusta:

*sneezes, coughs and farts at the same time*

choiii!!! Kilode?? You used only ONE TABLET to cure a sore throat and it VAMOOSED JUST LIKE THAT!?!!!?!!!

*coughs again*
Yes that is the whole truth..I used 2 dose of Defender. its an antioxidant for sore throat and other infections. its made from garlic and grape seed extract...try and see
Re: Need A Medical Advice by Networkingprof: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
bortmond: please i cant access d greenlife page.
The site is working na, but you can visit greenlife-products..com. Just endeavour to detoxify urself, then your immune system can become rejuvenated. Moreso, get Rabeprazol Sodium capsule and deworm at a chemist near you to start with. Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Us State Department Ebola Alert / Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) / Help A CRYING Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.