Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) (1476 Views)

5 Urine Colour And What It Means / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour / What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING

Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
The pic is too small..look for a better one
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by channelz: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Tiny
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
The pic is too small..look for a better one

YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IJEBU MAN ..... SO FVCKING STINGY

SO YOU NO FIT SPARE SMALL DATA AND SAVE THAT IMAGE... YOU WANT TO READ IT FROM THERE LIKE ALBERT EINSTEIN

LWAMPMSgrin DONT ASK ME FOR THE FULL MEANING

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING??
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
channelz:
Tiny

SMBHgrin
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
You Should Save or download the image so u can read it from.your phone Gallery oooooooo

Can I continue smoking
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IJEBU MAN ..... SO FVCKING STINGY

SO YOU NO FIT SPARE SMALL DATA AND SAVE THAT IMAGE... YOU WANT TO READ IT FROM THERE LIKE ALBERT EINSTEIN

LWAMPMSgrin DONT ASK ME FOR THE FULL MEANING

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING??
what you don't know is the pic is too tiny, after downloading and zooming it, it becomes blurry. How much is data? Mtcheeew! Pic datz not even upto 50kb. And I won't ask for the meaning of that rubbish u wrote there, cos I know it has no sensible meaning #okBye
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
what you don't know is the pic is too tiny, after downloading and zooming it, it becomes blurry. How much is data? Mtcheeew! Pic datz not even upto 50kb. And I won't ask for the meaning of that rubbish u wrote there, cos I know it has no sensible meaning #okBye
Is this not a zoomed pics of it .........I screenshot this y is it not blurry

Can I continue smoking now

Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Is this not a zoomed pics of it .........I screenshot this y is it not blurry

Can I continue smoking now
I don't know the type of phone you're using but my blackberry and tecno android didn't give me that result
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
I don't know the type of phone you're using but my blackberry and tecno android didn't give me that result

OK I See

Aiit Forget about your Urine colour and come smoke with me

Can I continue smoking
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

OK I See

Aiit Forget about your Urine colour and come smoke with me

Can I continue smoking
what are you smoking? Wee.d, sku.nk, shish.a or ciga.r?
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
what are you smoking? Wee.d, sku.nk, shish.a or ciga.r?

None of the Above

Can I continue smoking??
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:

None of the Above

Can I continue smoking??
I guess you're smoking cow dung then
Re: Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
I guess you're smoking cow dung then

Shaking my bigg Head

Look at me well do I smoke that shits

Pls nairalanders come to this lab and check your urine colour

While I continue smoking ?

(1) (Reply)

. / Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians / The journey was not easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.