Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Favorite Class In School And Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Favorite Class In School And Why (478 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Class In School And Why by Ambi25: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Physical health education(PHE) Was my favorite class in School.

The Reason why? Is because i love physical activities and football was one of the game am good at. It bring us together, we are more like one family in a PHE Class.

Most importantly i love football so, i play for the school team and it was fun.

I become popular and the girls love me too

http://www.nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com.br/2014/07/nasa-equips-space-robots-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Management of Obafemi Awolowo University. Part 1 / Unizik Admissions / Please I Need Information About Engineering Masters In Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.