Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Is Prayer Points? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Prayer Points? (481 Views)

Is Prayer A Waste Of Time? / What Is Prayer? / Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Prayer Points? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Please any reaction to this subject question should not be based on human or personal sentiment or credulity.
I am not a member of pentecostal movement, neither belonging to any mainstream orthodox church, but my concerns are why not fulfilling these prayer points have led to murderous tendency in a family.
In rumuibekwe woji area of Port Harcourt rivers state, at the railway crossing area, a woman murdered her 12yrs old son for non completion of his prayer points claiming the her son's initiation in the occult must be responsible.
News of a son, who is a student of redeemer university killing his father, claiming consistent slaps or likely other physical abuses for non completion of his prayer points from his father led him to kill him.
Question, If prayer points is biblical, did Jesus dispensed same to his apostles and first century disciples.
Did the almighty God, imposed same to his worshippers any place from Genesis to Malachi.
Are prayer points essential for salvation
Re: What Is Prayer Points? by Olusanya333(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
indigene: Please any reaction to this subject question should not be based on human or personal sentiment or credulity.
I am not a member of pentecostal movement, neither belonging to any mainstream orthodox church, but my concerns are why not fulfilling these prayer points have led to murderous tendency in family.
In rumuibekwe, at the railway crossing area, a woman murdered her 12yrs old son for non completion of his prayer points claiming the her son's initiation in the occult must be responsible.
News of a son, who is a student of redeemer university killing his father, claiming consistent slaps or likely other physical abuses for non completion of his prayer points from his father led him to kill him.
Question, If prayer points is biblical, did Jesus dispensed same to his apostles and first century disciples.
Did the almighty God, imposed same to his worshippers any place from Genesis to Malachi.
Are prayer points essential to salvation
Prayer is important for salvation. You believe nd pray for forgivness. Prayer points to me is nt for a Christain bcus A Christain prays according to d Leading of d Spirit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Total Compliance Required / Qur Am Religion Of War Not Of Peace / Is the watchtower organization essential for salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.