Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. (1438 Views)

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / Need Genuine And Credible Recharge Voucher E-pin Seller(s) Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by phraoh(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Hi all,

Our firm is a new logistics company with limited capability to service our clients and therefore we require other reputable logistics firms that we can constantly and consistently partner with especially when our orders exceeds our fleet.

At the moment, we need such partners because we are overwhelmed with orders.

Hit us up on: 08098612420/08065392944 or email us at: highworthlogistics@gmail.com or info@highworthlogistics.com for more discussions.

Please the firm should preferably be headquartered in Lagos or have an outstation in Lagos.

Cheers.

www.highworthlogistics.com
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by Angelstartups(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello. Register on angelstartups.com.ng for free and connect with potential partners.
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by Naijamachines: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2014
What product do you move? Is this haulage? Additional Specs? You can reach me at info@naijamachines.com

www.naijamachine.com
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by phraoh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Angelstartups: Hello. Register on angelstartups.com.ng for free and connect with potential partners.

I have done that on my own personal front and it doesnt seem to be of much help except if am missing somehing...

Naijamachines: What product do you move? Is this haulage? Additional Specs? You can reach me at info@naijamachines.com
www.naijamachine.com

Well haulage is a generous part of the business and your website is not available mate.

Cheers.
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dedication and loyalty to the customer is very important to us this make us ensure staff are well trained.My company can serve and pick up the rest orders if we can be considered.
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by Ibroakin: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good Evening,I have got A 44 ton Daf truck with Covered box body,Currently I do have take goods to North Nigeria,but the truck always come back empty,I am in need of contacts in North Nigeria. Anybody that loads goods from North Nigeria to Lagos should get in touch please,you can email me on ibro20082008@yahoo.com,and the types of goods that you load,thanks for reading.
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by Naijamachines: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2014
phraoh:

I have done that on my own personal front and it doesnt seem to be of much help except if am missing somehing...

Well haulage is a generous part of the business and your website is not available mate.

Cheers.

Our website is www.naijamachines.com Sorry missed the "s" in machines. Please visit us again.
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by phraoh(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Naijamachines:
Our website is www.naijamachines.com Sorry missed the "s" in machines. Please visit us again.

Will check it out then...
Re: Reputable And Credible Logistics Firms/partners Needed. by phraoh(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Naijamachines:

Please, what is your contact number as we would love to discuss with you further.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Invest? COME IN. / 25% Car Fuel Savers / Dollar To Naira Black Market Today 28th Of October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.