Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. (1050 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation. / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Olusanya333(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Studying the Acts of Apostles i find answers to many questions dat i have asked myself nd if possible u have asked urself as one who Love God.

-Is the Body of Christ Divided?
-Do body of Christ lack power?
-Why are we unable to win Souls in thousands per day for Christ as a Body?
Answering dis question i find out dat d Body of Christ is divided nd No d Body of Christ have power nd 3rd I find out There is no UNITY.
After much thought nd meditation i saw there is no Unity. Peter is a Great Apostle nd also Paul but dey both walk together to preach the gospel. If Pst Kumuyi of DLBC nd Pst E.A Adeboye nd MFM Dr D.K Olukoya should unite nd forget about church walks on Leg nd preach the world of God together nt differently i mean d same time as one going house to house.Tell me, what would stop them? Will they not raised d dead? Heal the sick? Cast out demons?.
The Body of Christ must unite as one dats d Key behind d sucess of d Great Apostles of age. I put out a challenge as a child of God to every Apostle nd prophet,teacher nd preacher,Healer nd evangelist all over the world today dat there shud be Unity among them. No more I belong to PCCG,RCCG,CAC,AGC,MFN,FOFM,JW,Catholic nd all dat. Dats why paul wrote in d Scripture why some say i belong to Paul nd another to Apolos. Lets stand together as one dat we are I tell u even there are false teacher nd prophets within as we unite dey can't stand d Fire of d Lord. Its a mission have received nd if anybody is interested in d Unity of Spirit He should help to bring dis to pass.
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Ukeachu1(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Olusanya333: Studying the Acts of Apostles i find answers to many questions dat i have asked myself nd if possible u have asked urself as one who Love God.

-Is the Body of Christ Divided?
-Do body of Christ lack power?
-Why are we unable to win Souls in thousands per day for Christ as a Body?
Answering dis question i find out dat d Body of Christ is divided nd No d Body of Christ have power nd 3rd I find out There is no UNITY.
After much thought nd meditation i saw there is no Unity. Peter is a Great Apostle nd also Paul but dey both walk together to preach the gospel. If Pst Kumuyi of DLBC nd Pst E.A Adeboye nd MFM Dr D.K Olukoya should unite nd forget about church walks on Leg nd preach the world of God together nt differently i mean d same time as one going house to house.Tell me, what would stop them? Will they not raised d dead? Heal the sick? Cast out demons?.
The Body of Christ must unite as one dats d Key behind d sucess of d Great Apostles of age. I put out a challenge as a child of God to every Apostle nd prophet,teacher nd preacher,Healer nd evangelist all over the world today dat there shud be Unity among them. No more I belong to PCCG,RCCG,CAC,AGC,MFN,FOFM,JW,Catholic nd all dat. Dats why paul wrote in d Scripture why some say i belong to Paul nd another to Apolos. Lets stand together as one dat we are I tell u even there are false teacher nd prophets within as we unite dey can't stand d Fire of d Lord. Its a mission have received nd if anybody is interested in d Unity of Spirit He should help to bring dis to pass.
while unity is imperative its not in the way u just expressed
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Olusanya333(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ukeachu1:
while unity is imperative its not in the way u just expressed
I will like to learn sir kindly go on teach me
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Yooguyz: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow this is lovely.

*following*
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2014
I think there is different between unity in faith and Unity in Spirit... The Church is United in Spirit
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Olusanya333(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Many r just viewing this. How do we bring unity among churches irrespective of ur denomination
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Olusanya333(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
39 views 6 posts pple wicked oo
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Ukeachu1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olusanya333: Many r just viewing this. How do we bring unity among churches irrespective of ur denomination

unity can only be brought about by uniformity of doctrine. the right one at that.
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by Olusanya333(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ukeachu1:

unity can only be brought about by uniformity of doctrine. the right one at that.
Don't u think to identify false doctrines there must be a True doctrine. If den we come together in Unity the False will be xposed to Light
Re: A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. by twosquare(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olusanya333: Don't u think to identify false doctrines there must be a True doctrine. If den we come together in Unity the False will be xposed to Light
though we have to respond via obedience but the unity of the ecclesia can't be done by human effort. It will be done by the Spirit....as the end of age draws nearer,so shall the unity of faith be established. The endtime Church will worship in the Spirit. When brethren come to be in the Spirit,there will be a unison without struggle because the Truth will be shown to them.They will behold it&it will bond the denominations in love.
Do you want the unity of faith? Be in the Spirit.It's a location.....i was in the Spirit on the Lord's day. When this start to happen;it will send charges of rightness to brethrens. The Spirit and the Bride says,"COME"

(1) (Reply)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 / Oyedepo’s Sermon Didn’t Mention ‘gates Of Hell’, Full Transcript / Why Do People Put Torn Money As Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.