Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

“it Is A Peaceful Religion” – Actress Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / “it Is A Peaceful Religion” – Actress Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (484 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“it Is A Peaceful Religion” – Actress Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by zik4ever: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya who recently converted from Christianity to Islam has disclosed why she made the decision.

Speaking with Encomium magazine, the single mother of one, said, “honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me. ”

Debunking claims that a man she’s dating influenced her decision, she said
“That is the problem I have with people. When you say you are doing something, they believe a man must be responsible for it. No man influenced my decision to identify with Islam. I have just said it, my mother was an Alhaja before she converted to Christianity. Islam has been a religion I have always loved. I have been in-between Christianity and Islam but just recently I decided to embrace Islam fully and there is no regret doing so.”

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/08/peaceful-religion-actress-moji-olaiya-converts-islam/
Re: “it Is A Peaceful Religion” – Actress Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by delishpot: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Ok. As long as you are happy there.
Re: “it Is A Peaceful Religion” – Actress Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by maclatunji: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2014

(1)

An Average Muslim Home / The Path To Knowledge / Reasons Muslim Kill For Insulating Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.