Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Photos: Sexy Coco Austin Explains How She Keeps The Passion In Her Marriage! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Sexy Coco Austin Explains How She Keeps The Passion In Her Marriage! (1902 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / B00bs Alert!! Coco Austin Unleashes Her Very Big B00bs At Her Baby Shower (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Sexy Coco Austin Explains How She Keeps The Passion In Her Marriage! by TinyToes: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
35-year-old model, Coco Austin, needs no encouragement to show off the killer curves posing in a seductive cropped brunette wig, a red latex dress with plunging neckline, black suspender-style stockings and sky-high platform stilettos, she oozes sex appeal - and doesn't she know it. Read what she said about how she keeps the passion burning in her marriage to rapper Ice T below ...

She reveals:

'I'll change into something sexy that he likes, whether that be booty shorts or a pair of boots, and I'll make it all about him and I'll do my little sexy moves. 'Sometimes he likes to use a camera because he likes photography, so he'll take pictures of me and we'll incorporate that into our sexy sessions.'

In addition, the model stresses the importance of 'tuning in to what your man likes'. She says:

'I know he loves shoes, he loves heels on me. I usually keep a pair of heels on the side of the bed, so I can just pop 'em on. 'I also know that he loves booty shorts and he likes me wearing them around the house. So that's another thing I tune in to. I try to cater to what he likes. I might not necessarily like it, but I know he likes it.'

Coco also explains that another 'big thing' for the long-time couple is their regular date nights.

'People, when they've been together for so long, they fall out of what was hot when they first got together,' she reasons. 'So what we like to do is dress up for each other - whatever he wants to see me in, whatever I want to see him in - and we go out to dinner, we'll go to a movie or we'll go to a club.'I think people should continue, no matter how long they've been together, to set around one day of the week and do something sexy for each other just one-on-one.'

More here - http://.com/2014/07/09/photos-sexy-model-coco-t-explains-how-she-keeps-the-passion-burning-in-her-marriage-to-ice-t/

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) / Beyonce Enjoys LA Clippers Game With Jay Z As They Snack On Cotton Candy... / Homeless Cristiano Ronaldo Doing Tricks For Money On The Street Of Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.