Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) (780 Views)

25 Most Notorious Hacker To Ever Get Caught (part 2) / 25 Most Notorious Hacker To Ever Get Caught (part 1) / 25 Most Notorious Hacker To Ever Get Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) by Sholah96(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
(Julian Paul Assange)
An Australian editor and publicist, Julian Paul Assenge is the founder of WikiLeaks, a site that publishes submissions of secret information from personal web accounts and news leaks. Before he became internationally acclaimed for his founding of WikiLeaks, he was a teenage hacker who published US military documents. At age 16, he joined the International Subversives group and hacked computer systems under his pseudonym, “Mendax.”
(Mike Calce)
Michael Demon Calce, also known as the MafiaBoy of cyberspace, was a high school apprentice at West Island, Quebec when he got involved in a series of publicized denial-of-service attacks against some of the largest commercial websites, including Yahoo!, eBay, CNN, Amazon.com and Dell, Inc. In 2000, he targeted Yahoo! through project Rivolta, a term which means “riot” in Italy. He initially denied the offenses charged against him but accepted the accusations in 2001.
(Chad Davis)
An American hacker who operated under the pseudonym Mindphasr, Chad Davis is among the most notorious cybercriminals of the 20th century. He founded Global Hell, a syndicate of computer hackers in the United States, and authored the hacking of the websites of some of the largest organizations and corporations in the country. He was the man behind the vandalism of the homepage of The White House and the US Army with a message saying “GlobalHell will not die.”
(Nahshon Even-Chaim)
Also known as Phoenix, Nahshon Even-Chaim was the first computer hacker to have ever been convicted in Australia. His mission was to break into computer systems by dialling indirectly or placing a call through X.25 networks or internet connectivity. Among the websites he damaged were those of the University of California, Berkley, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Hacking computers was his way of ridiculing the entire computer security community.
(Raphael Gray)
At age 19, Raphael Gray was able to hack several computer systems around the world in just a matter of one month. His mission was to gain unauthorized access to credit card information, which eventually netted him millions of dollars. Dubbed “The Bill Gates Hacker,” Gray broke into secure computer systems and published all the credit card information he accessed as part of his multimillion credit card pound mission.
Re: 25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) by princed4real(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wish I was lyk one of does guy... I'll only hack central bank
Re: 25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) by Sholah96(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lols
Re: 25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught (part 3) by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
princed4real: I wish I was lyk one of does guy... I'll only hack central bank
In ur next life

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software Training For The Month Of June @ Yemlat / Help!!!!!! My Yahoo Mail Account Has Been Hack / 8 Ways Einstein's Theory Of Relativity Is Seen In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.