Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe (11411 Views)

One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by ochejoseph(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigerian women are being trafficked to Italy under the pretence that they will be working as nannies or in factories – but often end up working the streets as prostitutes.
Their plight has been highlighted by Paris-based photographer Elena Perlino, originally from Italy, who began to notice the presence of young African women working on the streets during her commutes from Turin.
www.theheraldng.com/nigerian-prostitutes-languishing-europe-photos/?wt=3

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by airclipse(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
na only dem waka Go? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by ojimbo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
the girls face dey familar to me
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by McWhillion(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
ojimbo: the girls face dey familar to me
Your ex gf dey among them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by anselm791(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yeah they are black.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by hardbody: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ OP, Please link the pics to Nigerian ladies, otherwise stop bandying rubbish. Nigerians are not the only blacks in that line of business and these women could have been any other black race.

OOps, i guess its my error.

I now understand.......

Una sorryyy ooooo. It is best to read first and contribute later
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014

Me sef tink am so.. no be faith we stand dere so? we dey runs that corner for isheri? na im grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by alotofgrace(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
foreign investment... world bank assisted project
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by kokoA(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na that your cousin naw..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ashawo no be work...
Can't understand how a young girl will decide to be selling her body to make money undecided?

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and must not be defiled. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by madamoringo(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Everyone know these girls are from the land of the dead sun! If they like they can go to Sambisa and be prostitute, na una Igbo get problem!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
adesuwa in the corner, nkechi for front cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by sohl7(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
A disgrace to Nigeria and womanhood
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
How do u know they are Nigerians? Cos they are black?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
madamoringo: Everyone know these girls are from the land of the dead sun! If they like they can go to Sambisa and be prostitute, na una Igbo get problem!
tribalism is really cancerous,I can see the symptoms in you.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by AlPicapcI(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
All this BEnin girls or better still south south girl where women are breadwinners and men drink ogogoro..stop bringing shame to our dear country pls..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by cheguevera: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
BITCHES AIN'T LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by izobemheuwaize: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
AlPicapcI:
All this BEnin girls or better still south south girl where women are breadwinners and men drink ogogoro..stop bringing shame to our dear country pls..

All not from Edo.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by meggi4(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
why dat one come the for bush alone with two male police hmmm dem no want talk wetin reli apen
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe by freddievip(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Stock exchange

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles / Police Officers Sacked For Claiming Rats Ate 360kg Seized Marijuana In Argentina / NDLEA Destroys 77.82 Hectares Of Indian Hemp Farm In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.