Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Help A New Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help A New Website Designer (610 Views)

How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A New Website Designer by Samuelc7(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please i am a new web designer and i have a job at home, i was asked to design a campaign site for a man going for house of Rep. so pls i need a template for that and details of informations that is needed for that. and the needed headings
Re: Help A New Website Designer by IamGodzilla: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Samuelc7: Please i am a new web designer and i have a job at home, i was asked to design a campaign site for a man going for house of Rep. so pls i need a template for that and details of informations that is needed for that. and the needed headings
If you will agree to share a cut, i'll help out smiley
Re: Help A New Website Designer by oggy89: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Whatsapp me at: 07030674815
Re: Help A New Website Designer by semasir: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Really? What kinda template do u need? Let's talk via 08020662513 on whatsapp
Re: Help A New Website Designer by tombeck: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Help A New Website Designer by IamGodzilla: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
tombeck: Please share the info, i have a similar job at hand. thanks.
Add up, let's talk
Re: Help A New Website Designer by Djtm(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Peeps dropping contacts after hearing "house of reps". Lol.
Re: Help A New Website Designer by Djtm(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Btw, how much do politicians pay? Maybe it's time to move to the politics niche.
Re: Help A New Website Designer by egift(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP, here is how I can help, we can set it up for you and you handle management/updates. See http://websubsidy.net/open-website-promo/

Let know if you need additional help.
Re: Help A New Website Designer by host2net(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2015
upgrading and new installed features on Host2net hosting servers to enable all our customers to host instantly.

Host2net enable you to create self-dynamic and corporate website with our installed templates and applications for free, and our web hosting platform allowed you to host multiple domains in one account, the corporate and enterprise plan are enable to host unlimited domains and is good for the developers or anyone who want to become a standalone hosting provider with our server, you can add your custom logo at affordable price.

Visit http://host2netltd.co.uk/web-hosting-services/ to compare our prices. We also gives best of website development + application.

Thank you,

For: Host2net Limited

(1) (Reply)

How Possible:generating HTML From Adobe Fireworks To Dreamweaver? / 30 Blogs That Earns A Lot Of Money[see How Much] / 15 Minute Micro Job For Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.