Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! (1290 Views)

My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / 21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by worldstevo: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Dear Readers

i want to tell you how i easily got Adsense approval with just 24 posts and surprisingly within 2 weeks and 3 days.What i am about to tell you isn't just my testimony but a close friend of mine got his within same short time frame and with 20 unique posts.
Before this breakthrough, i have tried securing adsense approval and without succes.But after much research with some group of friends and buying softwares ,we have finally found the solution.

Now, this is what you must have and do

1. A new domain name with newly built word press website that has never been used before.(i recommend using schema premium theme as it satisfies all Adsense requirement in terms of navigational ability,mobile responsiveness and accessibility of website) i can forward it to you for 500 Naira.But first search it online if you might see it for free although its for sale by the developers.

2. Preferably,a minimum of 20 unique posts(the definition of unique to Adsense is loose;there is a trick behind this) written in the area of technology or news reports of not less than 500 words each.I observed that first stage approval for this niche area is faster.

3. You must have a Gmail account that you haven't used to apply for Adsense before and you would use this to create your account with Google Analytics and Google webmaster tool.

4. Your website should have like 1 or 2 organic traffic daily.

5. Each posts should come with a picture and you can easily get a good photo image for your posts from www.pixabay.com or www.flickr.com
so long as you give attribution or credits to the author.Install the plugin credits tracker so that for each posts,under the feature image area,you can upload the images for the posts and fill in the appropriate attributions from the image website.

6. In your word press dashboard, install the yoast plugin as this would help you build an SEO friendly posts for higher ranking on search results.Also, the Yoast plugin would generate the sitemap that you must submit to Google webmaster tool.

7. In the word press dashboard,go to settings>Permalinks>custom structure,input this in the field: /%postname%/

8. Submit sitemap to Google webmaster tool.

Note. This point is for those who are having difficulty writing articles,there is a plugin i have for sale that can help you achieve this easily with just a click of a button then you copy and paste after running the articles on a website for uniqueness. But the price for this plugin and associated support thereafter is just 2,000 Naira.

For those who don't understand all what i am saying and you want the hassles taken away from you, then you can call me and i can assist you secure a fresh Adsense account for a fee which is fully refundable after one month if you don't get your Adsense approved.

You can reach me on 08067643756 or email: worldstevo2000@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by fattbabakay(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Do some good by mentioning the name of the plugin
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by Ishikawa: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2015
how much do you sell adsense
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by worldstevo: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
i don't sell Adsense but i can do the processing for a fee. call me lets talk.

In addition to the points i raised, you must have a page on your website for About,Contact and Privacy policy.For privacy policy,just look for any adsense privacy policy generator on google,that will do, then just copy and paste.Thats how i got mine
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by Misterlaby: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm no comment cheesy
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by bravekid(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Stephen Udeh what is your website(Adsense Approved)?
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by AudacityBoss: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yes o, please tell us the website URL... for verification :-)
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by worldstevo: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
I believe the two posters above must be amateurs; you don't even know the proper way to verify that someone has an adsense account.
You think its by the providing you with a Url of the website were the adsense is placed? Don't you know that there is what they call Google Doubleclick which is a premium version of adsense and its similar to it .i can easily deceive you with that as i have it also. Besides, i could supply you the an adsense website belonging to my friend and how would this be proof.

The best means of proof is the Gmail account i used in securing the adsense approval? And If you are saying i should give you this, then you must be joking!

Note that i don't owe anybody proof unless those who have contacted me specifically for an adsense account and we have reached a payment agreement.Otherwise,all the information that helped me get this account have been supplied above, so you either take it or leave it.I am not begging anybody.

In any case,i have attached a snap shot of the congratulatory mail from adsense.But i have made sure to ignore the email address.

Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by AudacityBoss: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2015
worldstevo:
I believe the two posters above must be amateurs; you don't even know the proper way to verify that someone has an adsense account.
You think its by the providing you with a Url of the website were the adsense is placed? Don't you know that there is what they call Google Doubleclick which is a premium version of adsense and its similar to it .i can easily deceive you with that as i have it also. Besides, i could supply you the an adsense website belonging to my friend and how would this be proof.

Mr. there are many things that can be proven with the URL.
Like the age of the domain (as you said it is a new domain name with newly built word press website that has never been used before), the number of posts I'm assuming its less than 100.

I'm not much of an amateur, bro, I am AudacityBoss smiley

From what I can deduce from your screenshot.
1. You are probably S*****y U**h and the website is probably www.walkileaks.com
2. The website was registered on Dec 31, 2014 (which means it is over 10 months old) and actually displays adsense ads.
3. Now what I can't tell is if you received the approval email in January 2015 which will justify your 2 weeks 3 days claim.

I also did notice that the website (www.walkileaks.com) does use the Schema theme but I really don't see each post coming with a picture as you recommended.

On another note, the website was "AMATEURISHLY" built, I could build a much better site for you in less than an 1hr (check www.audacity.com.ng)

But I did see some things that got my eyebrows raised for a while but I still dey vex with you since you called me an amateur angry so I won't give you any more compliments. cheesy

Also note: Endeavour to give the client what he/she asks for. Whether or not you think its the right approach.

Kindly let me have the URL if WalkILeaks.com ain't it.

I've got your number and might call you.
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by bravekid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
AudacityBoss:

Like the age of the domain (as you said it is a new domain name with newly built word press website that has never been used before), the number of posts I'm assuming its less than 100.

2. The website was registered on Dec 31, 2014 (which means it is over 10 months old) and actually displays adsense ads.
3. Now what I can't tell is if you received the approval email in January 2015 which will justify your 2 weeks 3 days claim.

I also did notice that the website (www.walkileaks.com) does use the Schema theme but I really don't see each post coming with a picture as you recommended.

On another note, the website was "AMATEURISHLY" built, I could build a much better site for you in less than an 1hr (check www.audacity.com.ng)

But I did see some things that got my eyebrows raised for a while but I still dey vex with you since you called me an amateur angry so I won't give you any more compliments. cheesy

Also note: Endeavour to give the client what he/she asks for. Whether or not you think its the right approach.

hahaha lmao
Bro leave that guy. Im no kn wetin im dey do..i for post this thing u just posted but i decided to keep calm... Fraud!!!!
Re: How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! by worldstevo: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2015
AudacityBoss:

First i want to say your assumption of www.walkileaks.com as the website for the Adsense is completely wrong. Like i told you in my previous post, there are different types of Google Adsense programs .In fact, you don't really need Adsense if you are having daily organic traffic of 1,000 visitors.

Now how many adverts did you see on that website? i believe you know that Adsense only allows 3 ads but on the website you quoted,its having more than 6! I mentioned earlier that there is what is called Google Double click ads program(ADX) which i actually said in my last post that i have and its very similar to Adsense ads and so can confuse people. Go and research it for more info. I would gladly link you with the company and my account manager for this particular program that Google has authorized them to issue so long as you have good organic traffic.The difference between this program and Adsense is that while Adsense deals on clicks,this program pays per impression.

All i am trying to tell people is that getting Adsense account is quite easier than previously thought and people shouldn't be deceived about what most bloggers have been saying.Its now left to you guys to use the information i have provided or not .Whatever choice you make would definitely not take away the knowledge i already have and will still use to my greatest advantage. Now as with regard to the domain i used to secure the Adsense, i must honestly tell you its no longer active as i have removed it days after the approval to pave way for other web projects that would generate the traffic for the adsense.I believe you know that having adsense without traffic is pointless.
This is why i say the best means to verify is through the email i already talked about this would show you the website used to apply then how many days it took from date of application to approval.I want to also say that having been dismayed by some misguided comments that has tarnished my image,l will no longer assist anybody in getting the Adsense approval. Anyone still interested would wait till i probably secure another Adsense account for sale . Making reference to the theme of my website ,its design and other needless matters is not necessary,the website as it is ;is doing the job it was designed for and growing. .

I will emphasis this ,i advice anyone who have doubts to please stay away from making stupid posts and not bother me with unnecessary calls. I am not forcing nor begging anybody and its not a business i am doing and certainly not a means of livelihood.

I am so disappointed with some jokers like Bravekid who would go ahead and brand my person a fraud. What i had expected is that people should put up a post asking anyone if i have had fraudulent schemes without anyone before; you don't just go about tarnishing the image of someone when there is no proof to your allegation simply because you know how to type and have access to the internet,this is called slander and i will not take it lightly. For me, i have exposed all my details including Bio even on Facebook so you would know where i live amongst others. Besides, i have not asked anybody to send me money.

This would be my final response on Nairaland on this thread!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year / Dear Wordpress Gurus, I Need Epp / Download Complete Ebook On How To Make Money From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.