Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Frustrated More And More - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated More And More (1718 Views)

... / Already Frustrated With My New Job / Six Years After School, No Job Yet. He Is Frustrated & Confused, Pls Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
So fed up about life! Help coming from NOWHERE, what kind of life is this...Well I trust God for Miracle someday, really frustrated!
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
God ask moses what is in your hands and moses said a wood but God did not see a wood,that wood was able to perform so many miracle,so am asking you now what is in your hands?
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
imag5: God has moses what is in your hands and moses said a wood but God did see not a wood,that wood was able to perform so many miracle,so am asking you now what is in your hands?

I have tried so much but nothing seems to be working... Am fainting now! That's y am crying to God for HELP
Re: Frustrated More And More by nellyquash(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Its well my dear, jst keep believing in God. He will surely hear ur cry.
Re: Frustrated More And More by slimtriggaman: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
HayWhyLawal: So fed up about life! Help coming from NOWHERE, what kind of life is this...Well I trust God for Miracle someday, really frustrated!
I don't know how long you have been searching for one, but I just want to share with you some tips
1. Trust in God
2. You have to most importantly be proactive
3. Increase your network with people, information most times is just what we need
4. Try to be patient and persevere, believe me you won't be far from your employment letter
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
HayWhyLawal: So fed up about life! Help coming from NOWHERE, what kind of life is this...Well I trust God for Miracle someday, really frustrated!
Have u tried teaching?
Re: Frustrated More And More by papannamdi1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
artisticallyart: Have u tried teaching?

i hate that job,
15k pay no career development,
wit annoying children screamin from morning till u close, mtchew
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 10, 2014
papannamdi1:

i hate that job,
I swear.
Re: Frustrated More And More by Atk1nson(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2014
keep telling pple what you have to offer and hopefully someone who needs it will appreciate it and call you. You can start here on this thread stating your qualifications, skills and experience instead of whining about how hard life is, many have found themselves in your shoes and have overcome.
You can't go far in life with a mindset of a vanquished person, you need to have a fighting spirit
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2014
papannamdi1:

i hate that job,
Have ever thought of staying at home for months, whinning and crying or perhaps taking that teaxhing job or something else that jst sitting at home. The bible says,.whatever the hands findeth to do, do it well.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2014
papannamdi1:

i hate that job,
Have ever thought of staying at home for months, whinning and crying or perhaps taking a teaxhing job or something else than jst sitting at home. The bible says,whatever the hands findeth to do, do it well.
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
So will seating at home all day fetch you that small 15,000 at d end of the month?
papannamdi1:

i hate that job,

1 Like

Re: Frustrated More And More by lillya(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2014
papannamdi1:

i hate that job,
my dear where can I find such? I will appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2014
HayWhyLawal:

I have tried so much but nothing seems to be working... Am fainting now! That's y am crying to God for HELP
you see teaching job is in your hands I have seen many people leaving on teaching job doing extra lesson making close to 50k per month don't stay idle bro
Re: Frustrated More And More by emmysoftyou: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
lillya: my dear where can I find such? I will appreciate it.
many re in my area come calling but i refused them all for 15k job...too poor as a graduate...na.
Re: Frustrated More And More by lillya(f): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmysoftyou: many re in my area come calling but i refused them all for 15k job...too poor as a graduate...na.
my dear I understand you but I believe in starting small. Where do u reside?
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmysoftyou: many re in my area come calling but i refused them all for 15k job...too poor as a graduate...na.
Please, give me your location cos I think of linking parents and graduates together and making a leaving.

If you reside within Mushin environment, please visit 20, palm Avenue for teaching and private lessons. Note: to opeb a file is #500, but it is worth it.
Re: Frustrated More And More by onaf: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello Friend,

I saw your post and i decided to drop some hint for you.What you will hear from me may be very bitter but that is just the truth.

Someone suggested teaching to you and you turned it down.Noboby will offer you anyting until they are convince of what you can do.

I don't think you ready to wok yet.Whatever you hand finds to do, do it well.If it is teaching job you find, do it well.

Sell yourself to people.

Let me share my experience.I lost my job 4 years ago as a married man with children.Because i did not want to be idle.I took up a volunteer job with Lagos Eko project(A world bank project with Lagos State Government) I did this for about eight month on a mega stipends of ten thousand naira(=N=10,000).I was assigned to take ss1 mathematic with just one class, because i did it will lot of passsion and commitment within a space of 1 month,3 other classes were added and in another 3 month i was taking all 6 classes.The teacher employed by governmenment assigned to teach that subject was not as committed as i was.

When opportunity for employment with governement opened up,it was the schooll that was begging me to apply and that they wants me.But if was at home doing nothing how will i have exhibited what i have.

Being an Engineer after working in the school for eight month i got a better job and the school also offered me appointment which i turned down.

So my advice to you is if you have any opportunity to impact people that will bring out your potential.Please go for it.Dont let money be the major motivation for you.

Start from the somewhere and God that reward dedication and commitment will lift.

Help is on the way.Please don't give up.Life is too sweet to give up on.

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
onaf: Hello Friend,

I saw your post and i decided to drop some hint for you.What you will hear from me may be very bitter but that is just the truth.

Someone suggested teaching to you and you turned it down.Noboby will offer you anyting until they are convince of what you can do.

I don't think you ready to wok yet.Whatever you hand finds to do, do it well.If it is teaching job you find, do it well.

Sell yourself to people.

Let me share my experience.I lost my job 4 years ago as a married man with children.Because i did not want to be idle.I took up a volunteer job with Lagos Eko project(A world bank project with Lagos State Government) I did this for about eight month on a mega stipends of ten thousand naira(=N=10,000).I was assigned to take ss1 mathematic with just one class, because i did it will lot of passsion and commitment within a space of 1 month,3 other classes were added and in another 3 month i was taking all 6 classes.The teacher employed by governmenment assigned to teach that subject was not as committed as i was.

When opportunity for employment with governement opened up,it was the schooll that was begging me to apply and that they wants me.But if was at home doing nothing how will i have exhibited what i have.

Being an Engineer after working in the school for eight month i got a better job and the school also offered me appointment which i turned down.

So my advice to you is if you have any opportunity to impact people that will bring out your potential.Please go for it.Dont let money be the major motivation for you.

Start from the somewhere and God that reward dedication and commitment will lift.

Help is on the way.Please don't give up.Life is too sweet to give up on.

Thanks so much. I wasn't the one who gave that reply u quoted sir. Its been 3years after graduating without job. Created a biz on my own. All I need is push, and I believe from there I can make something out of life.
Let me say thanks to all who av shown concern by putting up some amazing message up here.
Re: Frustrated More And More by Emmysteve(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Who ever claim finding a teaching job is easy must be a bloody Liar. I dropped my application letters of about 10 different schools, not even one called me. All they do is sharakara, Now even if you pay me 40k per month i won't teach.
Re: Frustrated More And More by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emmysteve: Who ever claim finding a teaching job is easy must be a bloody Liar. I dropped my application letters of about 10 different schools, not even one called me. All they do is sharakara, Now even if you pay me 40k per month i won't teach.
Finding a job especially in this part of the world is a job in itself. Finding any job is quite hard, have friends who are still at home.

Sir, are you saying you have gottwn a better paying job?
Re: Frustrated More And More by alienware(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
In Nigeria you have more chance at winning the Nigerian premier -lotto (Baba ijebu).... Than you do at getting a decent paying job. How sad.
Re: Frustrated More And More by prof800(m): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm glad you've started something.

---Sometimes all you need is just more concentration and less distractions.
That's the PUSH you need.

Get rid of distractions and focus on your business.
You'll be surprised how it will grow and you will soon start employing labours yourself.

---goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please,whose Else Got This From Novelle Centre In Ph? / FMC Bayelsa Has Shortlisted Names For Interview / Salary Delay! Which Way Out!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.