Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (269743 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:31am On Jul 31, 2014
zeanslim:

Thanks man..

Anytime bro.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Preboy: dunno whats wrong, downloaded additional file, extracted it to android/data still chapter 3-6 are still locked

Its not locked, just click on continue on the top right corner, it should read the additional file and not download anything, and you're good to go. wink
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Jskelly11: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Its not locked, just click on continue on the top right corner, it should read the additional file and not download anything, and you're good to go. wink
and complete the special orbs mission in mission 2
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by chuksp09(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

which phone is dat i mean 2g 1.5gz quad core?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by wunmi2odun(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Help! Help!! Help!!! I just downloaded MC5 but it says " you do not have a Google play account registered. please add one and try again" is it because I do not have a playstore on my phone? I use a Nokia XL. please help. thanks in advance
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

ok, will try it and get back to you
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2014
chuksp09:
which phone is dat i mean 2g 1.5gz quad core?

Jiayu g4 advanced. grin
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Preboy:
ok, will try it and get back to you

Alright. i've joined the squad. cool Sent you a friend request.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Alright. i've joined the squad. cool Sent you a friend request.
there are 2 darkhawks, the 1 one with a wolf's head is inactive... so add the other 1
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Preboy:
there are 2 darkhawks, the 1 one with a wolf's head is inactive... so add the other 1

I added the two...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

I added the two...
accepted, plus my chapter just unlocked... damn I just got ambushed
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Preboy:

Lol That game is tha bomb. cool

i'll be online by 10pm. maybe we could engage in a squad battle ?grin
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Can wait for voice chat support on this game.

Its gonna be epic.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by omoadeleye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
pls wu can help me wit mc5? I jst install d complete mission. but I dnt knw watx wrong I cnt continued wit mission 3

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Lol That game is tha bomb. cool

i'll be online by 10pm. maybe we could engage in a squad battle ?grin
no wahala

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2014
This game rocks. Almost on par with PC and console FPS. Just almost. Anyways, if you use a low end device and you want to get the full GFX download GL TOOLS(look it up). Enable custom settings for MC5. Tick FAKE GPU INFO. Select Tegra 4(shield). Close GL TOOLS and start the game. Enjoy. Although it might lag a lil. You can max out the GFX settings for better quality.

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by zeanslim(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2014
I need someone with a good download link tried downloading from android. Mob but it got stuck when remain, just 200mb out of 1.3gb... Any link for the full game apart form android. mob ? And it's also not on my play store
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Tunee(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls who has been successful with signing up with google+? i prefer google+ to facebook
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by omoadeleye(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Preboy:

pls aw do u unlock d remaining chapter?

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by omoadeleye(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Lool Chai. i finally passed the place today but another place don hook me for neck.

Chapter 3; Conversi.. second mission, where bull and Phoenix saw an injured soldier, and then that robot comes out, kill everyone except that robot.. ran out if ammo and gave. how you take past your own ?
abeg how you take do your remaining chapter am still unable to continue, I dan burn 100mb and no achievement at all, pls I av already placed the remaining chapter in android/data. ,so just tell me how am gonna go abt it. am waiting
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Sylverkenz(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Gionee P2s 1gb Ram!!! for sale Rivers State for 13000 call 07037869230
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by mhozzis(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
for does who downloaded frm android.mob.org how did u guys get the whole chapter/ cus mine is asking me to download remaining chapters after play 1 and 2 and i downloaded from same site
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2014
omoadeleye: abeg how you take do your remaining chapter am still unable to continue, I dan burn 100mb and no achievement at all, pls I av already placed the remaining chapter in android/data. ,so just tell me how am gonna go abt it. am waiting

Lemme see a screenshot of your data folder, everything in data.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by harden(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
plz n plz ohh link for gangstar vegas n gta vice city
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by omoadeleye(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Lemme see a screenshot of your data folder, everything in data.

Here it is

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
omoadeleye:

Here it is

Error located.

Now read carefully.

Move the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloft.M5HM out of that data folder. (Do not delete).

Then Edit the Com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloft.M5HM(0) and remove the '(0)' then save and start your game.

Let me me know if it worked.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2014
MC5 tip: Goto settings >> Customize HUD >> Drag the knife to the bullet and save.

Just like mc4 where the bullet changes to a knife when enemy is in range. cool
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by omoadeleye(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Error located.

Now read carefully.

Move the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloft.M5HM out of that data folder. (Do not delete).

Then Edit the Com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloft.M5HM(0) and remove the '(0)' then save and start your game.

Let me me know if it worked.

av done that several time, but still d same, will the game not work for me?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by tunnex190: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Psychodavidovic: MC5 tip: Goto settings >> Customize HUD >> Drag the knife to the bullet and save.

Just like mc4 where the bullet changes to a knife when enemy is in range. cool

Nice one but I am about getting involved fully in the game as i am about to start special ops but I noticed I couldnt see button to change my stance: I couldnt get down low, I am always on stand.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
omoadeleye:

just keep trying till you are told that you're connected to someone's else device.
if you still can't unlock it, they clear data under app info... delete the data file(in android/data), copy the new 1 to android/data then wait (that's how I did mine).

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by tziz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
I guess der's a new update for dis game cos its asking me to update, any1 seen dis too? N if so, any link to downloading d new updates? BTWN, it started asking me to update afta i downloaded n placed d files for d extra chapters on android/data/.. Abg mke persn clear me...

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
omoadeleye:

Are you sure you've completed ALL missions ? including spec ops and multiplayer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.