Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (264706 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamilkb:
that is the reason i use v1.1.5, speedhack works on mc4 v1.1.5 only., it force closes on otherr versions, download game hacker.apk to use the speed hack.
yah bt d ss of d obb u posted is 4 version 1.1.7 i wnt to knw if its d same
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jamilkb(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Donjay007:
yah bt d ss of d obb u posted is 4 version 1.1.7 i wnt to knw if its d same
yeah, the Obb file are all the same
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
They just banned be in this game for no reason, I uninstalled and reinstalled but the ban is still there, any solution?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Looking for a better squad to join. The white boys are boring.

Send invite to The Annihilator

cheesy lemme kick some azz
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys, just cleared cache and I'm asked to download Multi-player file undecided

Marcjoe and co, I can't find the chapter 3-6 files for apk version 1.1.0k. Pls help me out.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
MockinJay:
Guys, just cleared cache and I'm asked to download Multi-player file undecided

Marcjoe and co, I can't find the chapter 3-6 files for apk version 1.1.0k. Pls help me out.

have the ban you before.. They banned me oo and I went further to buy the game but am still banned
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

have the ban you before.. They banned me oo and I went further to buy the game but am still banned

Nope I haven't been banned before. I saw from a forum that the solution is to clear the game's cache and data. Remember to move your obb file away from the obb folder. If it still doesn't work, delete game data or login with another account

Hope it works
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

Nope I haven't been banned before. I saw from a forum that the solution is to clear the game's cache and data. Remember to move your obb file away from the obb folder. If it still doesn't work, delete game data or login with another account

Hope it works

that actually works but when you login to Google!+ again you get banned. In fact that was why I purchased the game yesterday but am still banned. I am using a guest account now anyway. Thanks
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

that actually works but when you login to Google!+ again you get banned. In fact that was why I purchased the game yesterday but am still banned. I am using a guest account now anyway. Thanks

Dude help me out here..i just downloaded additional file(3-6) it's in zip. How am I to extract to Android/data when there's already a mc5 folder file there already undecided

I've made use of 7.6gb just this morning..hoping I would get the additional files. The first one I downloaded keeps writing "bad zip", download new ones(in parts) now how do I extract? Part 1-3 is 200mb but upon extraction they all stated 953mb, part 4 is 57mb(83mb extracted file). I can only extract one part since the 2nd second part brings up a pop up "skip" or "overwrite" then what's the point if downloading them?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

Dude help me out here..i just downloaded additional file(3-6) it's in zip. How am I to extract to Android/data when there's already a mc5 folder file there already undecided

I've made use of 7.6gb just this morning..hoping I would get the additional files. The first one I downloaded keeps writing "bad zip", download new ones(in parts) now how do I extract? Part 1-3 is 200mb but upon extraction they all stated 953mb, part 4 is 57mb(83mb extracted file). I can only extract one part since the 2nd second part brings up a pop up "skip" or "overwrite" then what's the point if downloading them?

files in parts are just extracted with part 1. Just put all the parts in the same folder and extract part 1 only. The obb folder contains just one file which is extracted to Android/obb directly on your sd card while the data folder contains more than one files/folders and is extracted to Android/data
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

files in parts are just extracted with part 1. Just put all the parts in the same folder and extract part 1 only. The obb folder contains just one file which is extracted to Android/obb directly on your sd card while the data folder contains more than one files/folders and is extracted to Android/data

grin I don delete all of them. Lmao!! I'm laughing real hard here. If only u made ur comment at least 5mins ago or I had waited
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

grin I don delete all of them. Lmao!! I'm laughing real hard here. If only u made ur comment at least 5mins ago or I had waited
lol... Unfortunately I just saw your mention too. Why weren't you patient now
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:
lol... Unfortunately I just saw your mention too. Why weren't you patient now

I have download more than 5 additional datas now. Some had bad zips. I thought this one was messing up. But hey! I just remembered when u delete from ES u can still get it back. My recycle bin was on!

What happens to the former data?

No laugh me o

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

I have download more than 5 additional datas now. Some had bad zips. I thought this one was messing up. But hey! I just remembered when u delete from ES u can still get it back. My recycle bin was on!

What happens to the former data?

What's the size
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

What's the size

My former- 53mb its the one I played chapter 1-2 from

This current one is 657mb(part1,2,3&4- 200, 200,200,57mb respectively) have extracted part 1.

Should it be like that?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

My former- 53mb its the one I played chapter 1-2 from

This current one is 657mb(part1,2,3&4- 200, 200,200,57mb respectively) have extracted part 1.

Should it be like that?

After extraction you should have the data folder and the obb folder. The game altogether is about 1.8gb. Do you have two different folders
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
See the chapter 1-2 data file here..do I attach the additional files here too?

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:
See the chapter 1-2 data file here..do I attach the additional files here too?
lol.. I think it should be more than that.. where did you download from? Gimme the link
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:
lol.. I think it should be more than that.. where did you download from? Gimme the link

http://free4phones..com/2014/07/modern-combat-5-blackout-apk-v100-data.html?m=1

The downloaded files are in my first screenshot. They are both different phones o
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

The downloaded files are in my first screenshot. They are both different phones o
firstly the game should be larger than what I see in the screen shot above in size. Secondly this version is very old and you may not be able to play online. But let me be sure what the total game size is after you extracted it, do you have the obb file?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:
firstly the game should be larger than what I see in the screen shot above in size. Secondly this version is very old and you may not be able to play online. But let me be sure what the total game size is after you extracted it, do you have the obb file?

Which is the new version? I'm running 1.1.0k

Yeah I do have the obb.

After extraction, 2.32GB

Help with a screenshot of your Android/data and apk details(app manager)...if u don't mind
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

Which is the new version? I'm running 1.1.0k

Yeah I do have the obb.

After extraction, 2.32GB

Help with a screenshot of your Android/data and apk details(app manager)...if u don't mind

I told you I bought the game again yesterday so I only have the obb installed, I haven't put the data yet but I promise to show you when I get home.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

I told you I bought the game again yesterday so I only have the obb installed, I haven't put the data yet but I promise to show you when I get home.

Ok waiting....anxiously!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lé killer

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by towncheerup(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Banned. I was on k.O inc

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by chemmerfrank(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Una one dey cheat for everything... If you like the game then purchase it and save yourself the stress.. No be you poor pass
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2015
The Killing continues... cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 3:04am On Mar 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Una one dey cheat for everything... If you like the game then purchase it and save yourself the stress.. No be you poor pass
even purchasing the game does not save you from a ban oga
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:
even purchasing the game does not save you from a ban oga

LOL.... Purchasing the game definitely saves you from a ban.... It's using your already banned username or Google account that's the problem.... You purchased the game doesn't mean you can sign in with your Google account or username that was already banned.... You either have to talk with their customer care and hope they unban your account, or just start a new game with a new username, without signing in to any account....

In your case just start the game afresh and register a new username after the first stage, don't sign into any account.... And refrain from using that "Fake WiFi connection"..... Just play the game legitimately, and you will never be banned as long as you purchased it from playstore....

I'm enjoying mine without any issues since I bought the game smiley
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

LOL.... Purchasing the game definitely saves you from a ban.... It's using your already banned username or Google account that's the problem.... You purchased the game doesn't mean you can sign in with your Google account or username that was already banned.... You either have to talk with their customer care and hope they unban your account, or just start a new game with a new username, without signing in to any account....

In your case just start the game afresh and register a new username after the first stage, don't sign into any account.... And refrain from using that "Fake WiFi connection"..... Just play the game legitimately, and you will never be banned as long as you purchased it from playstore....

I'm enjoying mine without any issues since I bought the game smiley

I guess you haven't read Complaints from game loft forum, people who purchased the game are banned unjustly, it's simply a programming bug as a result of wrong scripts. By the way clearing the data does not even help again as I still get that error.

Also you don't expect me to be subscribing for both a cellular plan and a WiFi plan just because I want to play a game. So if it's the fake WiFi that is causing the ban, I will rather walk away and stop playing the game. I can't have such an increase in expenditure just because I want to play a game.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

I guess you haven't read Complaints from game loft forum, people who purchased the game are banned unjustly, it's simply a programming bug as a result of wrong scripts. By the way clearing the data does not even help again as I still get that error.

Also you don't expect me to be subscribing for both a cellular plan and a WiFi plan just because I want to play a game. So if it's the fake WiFi that is causing the ban, I will rather walk away and stop playing the game. I can't have such an increase in expenditure just because I want to play a game.

Yes, people who purchased the game also get banned.... That's because some people who purchased the game use game hacks.... And if they're caught they get banned.... In most cases players report other players, and Gameloft investigate and bans the reported players.... In any case, I haven't had any issues whatsoever since purchasing the game....

I believe if you play the game on a very legit scale you won't have any issues, I know quite a few people Gameloft have banned based on this fake WiFi connection crap... WiFi isn't really an issue these days, no one says you should go and pay for a WiFi subscription, a WiFi connection is something you can get from another phone....even if you don't wanna incur more expenditure by paying for a WiFi subscription, Most phones these days have Hotspot capabilities.... So I don't see why in this day and age WiFi should be an issue.... So I guess if connecting to a real WiFi connection is an issue for you then you shouldn't bother playing the game at all....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.