Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (263824 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2015
But to be Honest MC4 graphics is one of a kind. Even at better quality, MC5 graphics remains wack
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
But to be Honest MC4 graphics is one of a kind. Even at better quality, MC5 graphics remains wack

MC5 graphics surpasses that of MC4 by leagues. You can't get the best graphics when you play on a low end device even when set at 'better quality'. Try playing with a good smartphone and you'd see the difference. You simply can't compare.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Joined the NL squad. To think my rating points dropped from 1519 to 1486 in less than 30mins due to disconnections. Might be server issues from GL. smiley

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by almujahidy: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Mc5 is now free on playstore 3 days ago. I've downloaded mine. No more banning grin
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Kiggster:

MC5 graphics surpasses that of MC4 by leagues. You can't get the best graphics when you play on a low end device even when set at 'better quality'. Try playing with a good smartphone and you'd see the difference. You simply can't compare.

Are you kidding me? How sure are you I use a low end device. There is no game my Note 2 doesnt play in high quality, even 2015 games. MC5 graphics is nothing near MC4. This is something we were just talking about in gameloft forum and majority agreed.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
almujahidy:
Mc5 is now free on playstore 3 days ago. I've downloaded mine. No more banning grin

you can join our squad. . NAIRALANDERS
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
CTF lord cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2015
This match right here was a bit one sided. My teammates left immediately the match started. It was 1 vs 3. Capturing enemy flag and defending yours is quite difficult with one player. Gave it my all anyway grin

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Yagazee: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abeg which version una dey play? Mine just dey force close at 1st fight
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kiggster:
Joined the NL squad. To think my rating points dropped from 1519 to 1486 in less than 30mins due to disconnections. Might be server issues from GL. smiley

Nice one... Thanks for finally Joining.... Our online squad battles will be more interesting now.... You should also be added to the Modern Combat Whatsapp group tho, so we'll know when you're going online, this way most members Can be online at the same time, we get more members available for squad battles ✔
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yagazee:
Abeg which version una dey play? Mine just dey force close at 1st fight

Download the game from Playstore, it's free and you get the latest version there ✔
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kiggster:
CTF lord cool

Hmmm... Well I don't really many flag captures.... I mostly play the CTF only when there's an active event that warrants me playing..... And when I play, well, I prefer to focus on making sure my team wins rather than capturing the flag myself...

And I noticed that since the update Gameloft have refused to put up any solo or squad events.... The events section is just empty
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kiggster:
This match right here was a bit one sided. My teammates left immediately the match started. It was 1 vs 3. Capturing enemy flag and defending yours is quite difficult with one player. Gave it my all anyway grin

Talking about one sided... This particular team battle I joined started good with both teams having equal amount of players and as always, I was on a killing spree, and I died only once, halfway into the game members disappeared, and i tried my best but I couldn't do it all myself... And as you can see from the screenshot the other two players were more or less useless sad

I would've probably still won the match for my team but when three to four enemies are facing you at once, it makes things very difficult... I was killed so many times but thanks to my Greatness I managed to get in a lot of kills as well...

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
THIS GAME IS A FLOP

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by towncheerup(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
why we're you banned

I didn't buy the game, i was playing with a pirated version.
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ochillary:
THIS GAME IS A FLOP

that's for you, for me it's a very nice game, except that I hate the graphics and controls. Would have been best of they retained mc4 graphics and controls. Mc4 is still the best modern combat except that I love the additional features in mc5. EG Squad Battle
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jamilkb(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mc4 still the best of modern combat series..
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamilkb:
Mc4 still the best of modern combat series..

definitely but I just dey manage mc5 because I have bought it already. So I want to enjoy its benefit

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
The little upgrades I made improved my game. My first game win since I started few days ago. cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Battle .. Nani your guns are really your aids.. I will get where you are soon

Had Pings problem in this match. Poor Network

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mykcool(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
I was able to test out the squad battle today with jayy r. Was nice though just that the server was in a mess. And yes before I forget where is jayy r? You just dey run anyhow, almost thought it was an athletic game grin
Take ur time
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mykcool(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
MC5 is fun but the wifi issue is annoying. Am stuck in stage 2 cos of wifi.
haibe:
Battle .. Nani your guns are really your aids.. I will get where you are soon

Had Pings problem in this match. Poor Network
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by khassy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
almujahidy:
na only mc4 I see for playstore ooooo
abeg kibk to mc5 on playstore abeg
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mykcool:
MC5 is fun but the wifi issue is annoying. Am stuck in stage 2 cos of wifi.

use fake wifi if you are rooted
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
2nd win today grin

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by jorhney(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mykcool:
I was able to test out the squad battle today with jayy r. Was nice though just that the server was in a mess. And yes before I forget where is jayy r? You just dey run anyhow, almost thought it was an athletic game grin
Take ur time

lol I am Jayy.R grin
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by sammyrollo: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
how do I download fake wifi for modern combat 5...on my galaxy s3 not rooted phone plzzz and my chapter 3-6 of the campaign not downliading...nani, haibe and co plz help me out...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mykcool(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Howfar av you gone in the game
jorhney:

lol I am Jayy.R grin
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2015
sammyrollo:
how do I download fake wifi for modern combat 5...on my galaxy s3 not rooted phone plzzz and my chapter 3-6 of the campaign not downliading...nani, haibe and co plz help me out...
fake WiFi only works with Xposed framework which requires root access
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Night Game cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 1:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol... Haibe.... You try for those our matches..... You just dey kill me from behind anyhow, e kon be like say you just dey find me for the battlefield..... Me sef dey retaliate, I gun you down well....

I really bossed all our midnight battles..... Constant 1st position in consecutive matches..... I good sha cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.