Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,059 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 5: Blackout (269753 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Promotion ✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 3:20am On Mar 25, 2015
MockinJay:

You no won stress yourself abi

Oya, take it! http://www.revdl.com/modern-combat-blackout-with-mod-direct-download.html/ cheesy
Good day bro, I have done all what I was asked me to do. But when I launched the game, it showed some "whitish green Chinese writings" and the logo "gameloft", then it went off. I really don't know what to do, please I don't mind if you'd help me!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Finally, I have downloaded from Playstore at 867mb. It's updated, but it keeps telling "no Internet connection" Even though I have over 500mb data. What can I do? Please help a brother!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Donjay007(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Now free?downloadin tinz
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by kazzonline: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mc 5 offline live on apkmania dem go hear am
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by maxibrainz: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
kazzonline:
Mc 5 offline live on apkmania dem go hear am
you don use the offline version?
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by maxibrainz: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
just downloaded mc5 from playstore but how would we get the additional data that contains chapter 3 to the end or does this one on playstore contain everything because the one from andropalace i was using b4 is approximately 2gb, this one from playstore is just 898mb
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by maxibrainz: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demmzy15:
Finally, I have downloaded from Playstore at 867mb. It's updated, but it keeps telling "no Internet connection" Even though I have over 500mb data. What can I do? Please help a brother!
mc5 on some phones works with only wifi, i had same problem b4 but i solved it, all you need to do is create a fake wifi connection using xposed framework and fake wifi connection app, you can google the tutorial to get details
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by maxibrainz: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demmzy15:
1. Download xposed installer from this link. http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer (Remember your device must be Rooted and run Android 4.0.3 or later.

2. install xposed installer. Then click on framework, click on Install/Update. After install, Reboot.

3. After reboot, open xposed installer. Click Download and search for Fake WiFi Connection. Click on it , swipe to versions and install the latest version.

4. After install, reboot. Open xposed installer again and Go to modules, make sure Fake WiFi Connection is marked. Click on Fake WiFi Connection and select Apps to fake wifi connection.
Select MC5 and Save. (Reboot)

that all

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by maxibrainz: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
last part

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxibrainz:
just downloaded mc5 from playstore but how would we get the additional data that contains chapter 3 to the end or does this one on playstore contain everything because the one from andropalace i was using b4 is approximately 2gb, this one from playstore is just 898mb

You can download the additional files via the game ✔

Meanwhile, we need more capable squad members ✔✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Finally updated mine.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
This load out right here is OP.

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by proffnico(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Latest link for this mc5 pls.. Wish to join this bandwagon...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kiggster:
Finally updated mine.

Nice one.... Level 65....Finally a capable killer.... You need to Join the squad for nairalanders ✔✔

Meanwhile..., our first match

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Second squad Battle.... Started the match with Sir Ibrahim, but he absconded immediately the match started..... So I had to battle two niggas alone.... And I was victorious cool

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxibrainz:

1. Download xposed installer from this link. http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer (Remember your device must be Rooted and run Android 4.0.3 or later.

2. install xposed installer. Then click on framework, click on Install/Update. After install, Reboot.

3. After reboot, open xposed installer. Click Download and search for Fake WiFi Connection. Click on it , swipe to versions and install the latest version.

4. After install, reboot. Open xposed installer again and Go to modules, make sure Fake WiFi Connection is marked. Click on Fake WiFi Connection and select Apps to fake wifi connection.
Select MC5 and Save. (Reboot)

that all
Tanks Bros, I join you guys soon on Nairaland MC5 account!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by MockinJay(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

Good day bro, I have done all what I was asked me to do. But when I launched the game, it showed some "whitish green Chinese writings" and the logo "gameloft", then it went off. I really don't know what to do, please I don't mind if you'd help me!

It's supposed to go through that stage. Hope u had the files where they ought to be. Data(if downloaded) and obb in the obb folder. Check if it was well extracted.

Try starting the game with your wifi turned on. Once it works, minimize and turn it off cuz of power consumption

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Upgraded everything about the Recon class..... Now I decided to move on to the Assault.... Assault class deals more damage, and carries more ammunition ✔✔

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxibrainz:

mc5 on some phones works with only wifi, i had same problem b4 but i solved it, all you need to do is create a fake wifi connection using xposed framework and fake wifi connection app, you can google the tutorial to get details
Tanks Bro!
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
MockinJay:

It's supposed to go through that stage. Hope u had the files where they ought to be. Data(if downloaded) and obb in the obb folder. Check if it was well extracted.

Try starting the game with your wifi turned on. Once it works, minimize and turn it off cuz of power consumption
Tanks mehn

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Kiggster I see you've spent all the free 200 credits you were given cool
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Demmzy15(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks guys, it's finally working now @Nani and others God bless!

Now, how can I join the Nairaland Squad! cool
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by chemmerfrank(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
This game was hard and boring when i tried it...prefer dead trigger. . let them make it free
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by chemmerfrank(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ohh its free now...lemme give it another try...
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demmzy15:
Thanks guys, it's finally working now @Nani and others God bless!

Now, how can I join the Nairaland Squad! cool

Just search for "NAIRALANDERS" and Join the squad ✔✔

chemmerfrank:
This game was hard and boring when i tried it...prefer dead trigger. . let them make it free

The game is already free on Playstore, just download and enjoy ✔✔

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mykcool(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can't join the team in battle. Says I need to connect to a wifi, but am playing the story mode with good network so why would I need wifi to join the team? Really disappointed
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mykcool:
I can't join the team in battle. Says I need to connect to a wifi, but am playing the story mode with good network so why would I need wifi to join the team? Really disappointed

use fake wifi
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
This my Gun is poor ehn

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Mykcool(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am not rooted
haibe:

use fake wifi
Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by haibe(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Venice, Italy. An MC5 venue

Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by nani667: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Mykcool:
Am not rooted

Then just look for a WiFi connection and flex the game.... You can play the story mode with your normal data, but you can't play multi-player without a WiFi connection ✔✔

Meanwhile ⬇⬇⬇

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (99) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.