Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance (3307 Views)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2008
Lasu has not right of conducting post jamb test 4 to 5 times waiting people effort and stress.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
Guy but u say u are already a Lasuite watz ur own fucking biz (Bleep up guy)
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
I'm not glad the way of the admission process in my school.fork upppppppppppppppppppppppp, conducting 1,2,3,and 4 round screening test is very bad
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
Den put it to ur mind nobody needs dat kind of ur opinion here
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Jarus(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
You need not go to this extent to complain about a misnormer in your school.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by chidipupay(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
Not one of ur student, But ur post is not that clear. use simple
ade4prof:

Lasu has not right of conducting post jamb test 4 to 5 times waiting people effort and stress.
english

ade4prof:

I'm not glad the way of the admission process in my school.fork upppppppppppppppppppppppp, conducting 1,2,3,and 4 round screening test is very bad

I feel your pain. But, you should have used a formal langauge, and not calling people names. The Vc is somebody's father. I hope you know that. it is not only in lasu that these things happens, it happens everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
Don't mind the kid,

Always with the screaming Header and rubbish as post.

do you have to resort to abuse and stupidity to iron your points out?
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
even his topic was an error,i'm not sure the guy is a lasuite.the 4 times post jamb is for dumb head like you, at least by the fourth time you will gain admission.omo ale lasu
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
I understand the fillings of everybod, I know the vc is somebody father , but is not good, I check on the school board and discover lasu is conducting another round of test, not that people who score 49% are fool, it their stress and effort
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
10ks very much but is base on d Instruction u don't ve 50 nowhere to go unless u ve sumbody like d Discreational Admission List dey release.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by deleson: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hardar4lag:

10ks very much but is base on d Instruction u don't ve 50 nowhere to go unless u ve sumbody like d Discreational Admission List dey release.
I can prove you wrong with evidences.Lasu is a school known for stateism,which affects young personalities.
I'm a victim of lasu's fraudulent admission list.Just imagine seating for the second p.ume and scoring 54%,without been offered admission.As though that was not enough.I also sat for the so called 3rd and final round of its p.ume,coming out with a score of 62%,yet not offered admission.

With this case,what do you expect me to do, ?
All nigerian universities operate on a policy of man-know-man,instead of man-know-book,

Also consider the publication of the 4th round p.ume-all of these na extortion of the highest level.
A beg go sidon.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by DisGuy: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
are these tests for different school/faculties or basically every potential student is expected to take FOUR TESTS??

deleson
how many times did you have to pay?

someone should report them to EFCC!!
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by delejames(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
[quote

someone should report them to EFCC!!
[quote][/quote]

i wouldn't mind their contact address.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2008
The case of Lasu should be reported to the EFCC Immediately on the 1, 2,3, and 4 even still 5 round post ume test, imagine in the admission list that was release no body was admitted in physics education. If fact the vc of lasu is stupid idiot, he will die by fire .people who score 45% even 38% was offered admission known as discretionaly admission list . Lasu is stupid university , I'm also preparing to collect transcript to leave school of idiot to Ui the best of all, people who score 52% and 62% was not offered admission.

Lasu is dieing of Ignorance compare other school will lasu not where you can find lasu because of stupidity of admission process.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2008
Pls anyone with Efcc Official Phone Number Send it Here:So as to report in the case of Lasu admission Fruad
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by deleson: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,has its Lagos office on Awolowo Way,Ikoyo.Lagos.
You can also contact them by phone on 014749419.

I will be so happy,if the rite measure is taken in contacting this agency,
ade4prof:

please anyone with Efcc Official Phone Number Send it Here:So as to report in the case of Lasu admission Fruad
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by deleson: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
I wan hear anything about that school call lasu,until am ready to lecture there or become the Vice-Chancellor.

The schl don provoke me soteeeee,and I go show them sonetin.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
EFCC Isn't going to help you bro

Lasu is an Institution,

A renowned one at that,so the best try you have is going to the print media

Punch should be able to do the trick

But aside that. . . . . . . . . EFCC wont help you.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by chidipupay(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
The only people/organization that can help with/in this case is the NUC, One begins to ponder, don't they know what is happening in Nigerians educational system? How the students are suffering from extortion? who is to be blamed for that? the school? government? or the student?

@ade4prof
I still insist you use a formal language and stop this abusive words of yours. Its only shows how immature you are at handling cases.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
The so call Prof.Lateef akani Hussain , a useless and Ignorance Profesor of Physics where series of professor who base in physics are us carrying out research to applied in Nigeria for the development of the Nations.The base on managing the admission list .
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
Lasu admission list is not lacking transperence, Imaging the student who score 60% to 62% was not offered admission, can we call this fraud or what , Are there are insisting of bastard fourth round, In fact this is real fruastration, In the discretionaly admission list that was release recently, a person who score 48% in accounting was offered admission even 42% in economics education was offered admission,

This case have to reported immediately to the Efcc to take and action and this so call post jamb test should be scrapt in only lasu.

The so call Professor of Physics, is professor of ignorance in Physics very stupid and dirty man, a man of 62 year still wicked people, so he die by the grace of God,Amen and direct to Hell Fire.as he wicked the children of God, he will rep it. Amen,
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by horlla(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
Adeprof,
Your Language is too dirty and cannot be accomodated here.Your Statements are full of Errors and lack simple english Language rules.

I guess you have collected money from people,promised them Admission and failed that is why you are so aggressive.
Do you know the meaning of Discretion Admission List?

The VC has introduced transparency into the Admission processes, and see the level of development in release of Results and instant answers to enquiry through E-mails.

He is the best VC in recent time. Go and check His track Records when He was a Dean at UI, and Read his Records you would see that He is not only a prof of Physics but also a good Administrator.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
10q oooo abeg help me tell dat Olodo i don't think his a Lasuite
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
[b]@ade
i'm sure you are not a lasuite and if you are one, you are a total disgrace to my school,you cant construct simple english sentense and you are contemplating a transfer to UI,God bless your ignorance when you get there!.since prof. hussein took over as the VC, he has perfomed excellently in so many areas,including admission process.for God sake this is lasu not unilag where i was also a victim of ministers list,if you pass the post ume you will be gain admission without much ado,some of you accusing lasu of corruption shud give us proof of ur exam success.lasu has never compromise student precociousness for anything not even money.b4 i gained admission to study in lasu i use to dream of unilag although i'm still a student in unilag but an advance diploma student,,i was force to do my degree in lasu due to the power play in the unilag admission list.although i've not been to  other school to ascertain their academic standard but lasu i can say authoritately is on a revolutionary movement  of academic excellence.do you know how many students that have been withdrawn from lasu due to poor academic performance by the administration of prof hussein?.lasu is not what you think,so you shudnt appeal to ignorance! [/b]
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
if you pass the post ume you will be gain admission
a typo error pls b4 somebody nail me
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by geolabious(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ Poster
[size=13pt]If u are a student of lasu
Definitely u are also a BLOODY BASTARD

@All yes/no [/size]
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
yes ooo
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
eleshin:

@ade
do you know how many students that have been withdrawn from lasu due to poor academic performance by the administration of prof hussein?.lasu is not what you think,so you shudnt appeal to ignorance!

Is that enough to make you believe the school is going through a revolution

Read Punch 25th July 2008 edition and see how many Unaab student were withdrawn

That was just a precautionary measure.

What Lasu did this year is out of sorts

I wasn't denied by Lasu but It is evident

There was fraud in the Admission Process.

@Geo

Adeprof is something else

We dont even know what he represents

Futa,Osutech,Lasu,Aaua

He starts a thread at every given Opportunity

That guy needs to be Cautioned.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by chidipupay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
@geolabious

Your language/words is/were too strong to be accepted. and it's not accepted by me. There are other languages/words you could have used to describe him. sad

@ade4prof

I warned you not to use strong words on your Vc, but you still went on using them. And from your post, I bet you that my younger sister who is in js 1 will do better than what you have been writing. Please  I will advice you remove the PROF from your name and leave only Ade. so that you do not disgrace that tittle PROF. Ade i put it to you that if you were in the VC's position you would have done worst than that! so do not judge him

Though I am not a student of lasu but i have followed this post with a keen interest. and I still believe that Nigerian schools are changing for the better. If you say that the Vc is corrupt, what about we the students? When someone is elected as the SUG president, the person will loot all the money there. and tomorrow that same person will be the first person to complain that the VC is bad or that he is a thief, tell me, who is fooling who?
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ darefestus,
was there anything like that b4 hussein came on board?if you realy know lasu b4 you will agree with me.during the time of leigh,lasu was synonymous to cultism,gansterism and all sort of atrocities.but right now i can say lasu is one of the best university in 9ja largely due to the managerial innovation of prof. hussein.unaab has been a very good institution that ,two or three years back the school was rated the best university in nigeria,get my point withdrawal of student due to poor academic performance yearly was introduce by prof. hussein,before now the student use to have their way by bribing some officials,right now the stake is high, lasu now has best brains as her student.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by ade4prof: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
Sorry For the Insult of the Vc: But Lasu is lacking due -process in admission list, a university is expected to conduct post jamb test one's and three to four times. people who score 62% where screen due to the admission vacancies and they still more people in that department three disqualifing people in the admission.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by geolabious(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
chidipupay:

@geolabious
Your language/words is/were too strong to be accepted. and it's not accepted by me. There are other languages/words you could have used to describe him. sad
[size=13pt]U are right but take a look at what ade said
He really insult someone's DAD
All the same am sorry[/size]

ade4prof:

Sorry For the Insult of the Vc: But Lasu is lacking due -process in admission list, a university is expected to conduct post jamb test one's and three to four times. people who score 62% where screen due to the admission vacancies and they still more people in that department three disqualifing people in the admission.
[size=13pt]Am sorry
Just that u hav gon so far[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State University (IMSU) Calls Off Strike / Federal University Of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) 2015/2016 Admission Forum / PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.